Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find me the "under a canopy of stars" phrase in WY or else it's a LIE

7 weeks ago "it was found under a canopy of stars..."
    "Enjoy the crackling of a campfire and sleep under a canopy of stars in Dinosaur National Monument. With six different campgrounds located around the monument and over 120 sites to choose from, options are plentiful.'
    https://www.nps.gov/dino/planyourvisit/campgrounds.htm
    AND NOW, it seems things have changed! HEHEHEHEH, FIND ME THE PLACE IN WYOMING with ALL FIVE WORDS: "UNDER A CANOPY OF STARS" or get the hell out of my face.
    ENOUGH SAID.

This change of findy spot was a HUGE miscalculation. This just rushed over me like a heat wave. THIS IS ALL VERY STRANGE! If it's a lie and gets any deeper- just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
      This change of findy spot was a HUGE miscalculation. This just rushed over me like a heat wave. THIS IS ALL VERY STRANGE! If it's a lie and gets any deeper- just wow.
      Remind me where your solve was, I forgot, or got lost, or fell asleep......cant remember.

Comment

No.

The proof isn't on anyone accepting the statement as true...burden of proof is on those claiming it is false.

Comment

Here I am with the main ChaseGov people and need no help.
          This is my answer to everything:
          "UNDER A CANOPY OF STARS" I'm going to need a Wyoming match to that phrase anywhere near as good as THE EXACT 5 WORDS USED FOR DINOSAUR Nat'l Monument campgrounds. Get to work.

Comment

Here I am with the main ChaseGov people and need no help.
            This is my answer to everything:
            "UNDER A CANOPY OF STARS" I'm going to need a Wyoming match to that phrase anywhere near as good as THE EXACT 5 WORDS USED FOR DINOSAUR Nat'l Monument campgrounds. Get to work.
            Well it wasn't there, so you need to revise your science work. Maybe you took a wrong turn or a right turn at the wrong moment.

Comment

Run the odds on an exact 5 word match - quite high...
              Ask yourself why you are losing and being being ripped apart by "delusional" 5-Leaf Blaze. Re-evaulate everything. I told you exactly what I'd do if I got BS'd.

Comment

You know...just to maybe, but probably not, keep you quiet for awhile.

Please just go google this: "under a canopy of stars" + wyoming -fenn -forrest -treasure

"Under a canopy of stars" is a VERY VERY VERY common phrase...especially when talking about camping.

Comment

Run the odds on an exact 5 word match - quite high...
                  Ask yourself why you are losing and being being ripped apart by "delusional" 5-Leaf Blaze. Re-evaulate everything. I told you exactly what I'd do if I got BS'd.
                  Im sure that quote is reference to something else of similar description.

You think you are right and Forrest is wrong? Maybe he just forgot, so you should remind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Outkast Searcher View Post
                    You know...just to maybe, but probably not, keep you quiet for awhile.

Please just go google this: "under a canopy of stars" + wyoming -fenn -forrest -treasure

"Under a canopy of stars" is a VERY VERY VERY common phrase...especially when talking about camping.
                    I'll go you one better... look up "under a canopy of stars" + colorado... hehehe

Comment

I'll go you one better... look up "under a canopy of stars" + colorado... hehehe
                      You asked for someone to find "canopy under the stars" linked to Wyoming...I did. I'm sure I can do it for any of the States.

So now what...are you moving the goalposts?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays

Yes we get it, you think Forrest hid it in a campground. You've said it what, 5 billion times already. No need to hijack every single thread with this stupidity.
                        I will hijack anything I want. Go back to lurking.

Comment

Its a term used around the world for millennia

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

Search that phrase + colorado.
                            We are not all over the world. We are narrowing 4 states in a thing called TTOTC. Your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Hopper View Post

It is hilarious that this guy is choosing this as proof of anything.

It has got to be one of the most common phrases used when talking about outdoors and camping.

Comment

Working...
                              X