Tribal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

Did he just get a piggy back ride to the final spot or something? Sheesh. He was sitting on the solver's shoulders the whole climb up eating cheetos and licking his fingers.
    Now that's a horse of a different color.....

Comment

Daww three likes so far and I can't even see who my friends are. Is that part of being a rookie member or something?

Comment

Originally posted by HHHH View Post
        Daww three likes so far and I can't even see who my friends are. Is that part of being a rookie member or something?

Comment

I always thought there was a tie in with lewis & Clark journey but more towards saqawegian son. Plus the travels of journey of a trapper. And then in the video where Preston says something like if i was a searcher I'd follow the location's in the book. Ff looks at him like shut the f up. And then Preston proceeds to say there's one thing Forrest never mentioned before which is a big clue. Llike he know's the whole plot. Which i believed he did. Since ff tried to get him to write his book.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
            I always thought there was a tie in with lewis & Clark journey but more towards saqawegian son. Plus the travels of journey of a trapper. And then in the video where Preston says something like if i was a searcher I'd follow the location's in the book. Ff looks at him like shut the f up. And then Preston proceeds to say there's one thing Forrest never mentioned before which is a big clue. Llike he know's the whole plot. Which i believed he did. Since ff tried to get him to write his book.
            Dang - another idea was just born. Prob another rabbit hole. Still might tune in on this thot.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

Interesting thot - WHAT IF someone DID just stumble upon the treasure but had no knowledge of the Poem or the clues. What would Mr. Fenn do then?
              Finder couldn't answer any questions, couldn't supply any reasoning as to how he got there since his purpose was not in searching for the treasure.
              What a dilema that would be.
              I understand. What a hot mess that would be.

Comment

Its possible. That's why the finder is remaining anon. He can't write a book about the solve because he doesn't have it. Or, someone else posted so much about their solve, which was correct, if he releases anything then folks will know he cherry picked. But then we have karma....which really does exist (IMO). Something will eventually shake out. If Forrest didn't buy the chest back, which I don't think he did since he didn't now if part of it had been left behind, then the finder has to figure out how to get rid of it without getting identified.

And if that's the case....was it worth finding it at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                  It was not just in Wyoming! It was on Tribal in Wyoming on land deeded to Forrest. I’ve been shouting that at the top of my lungs for three years.

Finder-if I helped you in any way will you please at least buy me lunch?
                  Sure. How bout a Wall Drug burger with a side of Large Golden Rings?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wall Drug 2.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	488.1 KB
ID:	184360Click image for larger version

Name:	wall drug burger.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	184359
                  Attached Files

Comment

I hear the Black Hills Have Eyes ... but did someone dot them?

Certainly sounds like NPFM ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	black hills and badlands.PNG
Views:	102
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	184363

Comment

Working...
                    X