Tribal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribal

It was not just in Wyoming! It was on Tribal in Wyoming on land deeded to Forrest. I’ve been shouting that at the top of my lungs for three years.

Finder-if I helped you in any way will you please at least buy me lunch?

You guys-just go to Merritt’s Pass (Wesley Merritt) WM. It’s the tip top of Blonde Pass (dumb street) in the Wind River Reservation. Zoom in on google earth, all around there.

The drawings from his book match up everywhere. It begins with Frosty’s pointed hand (WWWH) you take his finger down (deep canyon) to a big boot (HOB).

There is an old busted up Ford in the beginning that may or may not have been his. It’s olive green. People living in Wyoming should at least check it out. It’s a great trip.

Comment

Also-Forrest said you can’t see the last clue on GE. So there must have been a marker of some sort. I can’t imagine the finder moved the marker....unless he’s totally heartless.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
        It was not just in Wyoming! It was on Tribal in Wyoming on land deeded to Forrest. I’ve been shouting that at the top of my lungs for three years.

Finder-if I helped you in any way will you please at least buy me lunch?
        Not on tribal but definitely had to go through tribal to Fitzpatrick wilderness imo

Comment

He wasn’t looking for Lewis and Clark. He was looking for Sacagawea! Chief Washakie. So many cool tie ins I don’t even know where to start.

Comment

He wasn’t looking for Lewis and Clark. He was looking for Sacagawea! Chief Washakie. So many cool tie ins I don’t even know where to start.
            You already did with tie cross

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post

Sacagawea ridge

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post

You mean this thing?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	FCE3D5BA-180B-4BC4-B1DD-8B156D554A46.png
Views:	396
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	181017

Comment

Do you think he’ll ever release who his characters were. This was the shape on the flask for binocular guy. I thought for sure I was BG because I sent him this image after about three glasses of red wine. I love wine....just writing about it makes me happy.

Anyway....I really want to know who his characters were and how he decided to build them out. Were they searchers headed in the right direction or just people that amused him. It wouldn’t harm the finder to discuss that. Would it?

Comment

Yea I like wine to especially Wine of Wyoming bye Hemingway

Comment

Washakies mother was yellow knife

Comment

Do you think he’ll ever release who his characters were. This was the shape on the flask for binocular guy. I thought for sure I was BG because I sent him this image after about three glasses of red wine. I love wine....just writing about it makes me happy.

Anyway....I really want to know who his characters were and how he decided to build them out. Were they searchers headed in the right direction or just people that amused him. It wouldn’t harm the finder to discuss that. Would it?
                        Rumor has it that the "finder" didn't solve the poem. This could suggest also that he has no knowledge about any of the clues (what they are or what they mean). I wouldn't give much thought to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Rumor has it that the "finder" didn't solve the poem. This could suggest also that he has no knowledge about any of the clues (what they are or what they mean). I wouldn't give much thought to him.
                          Interesting thot - WHAT IF someone DID just stumble upon the treasure but had no knowledge of the Poem or the clues. What would Mr. Fenn do then?
                          Finder couldn't answer any questions, couldn't supply any reasoning as to how he got there since his purpose was not in searching for the treasure.
                          What a dilema that would be.

Comment

2000-P Sacajawea dollar I pulled from circulation one lucky night at a cash register. Not minted with the gold coating & otherwise known as an "experimental rinse." Though the 2001's are quite common, only about a dozen of these in the first year (2000) are known.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Did he just get a piggy back ride to the final spot or something? Sheesh. He was sitting on the solver's shoulders the whole climb up eating cheetos and licking his fingers.

Comment

Working...
                              X