Not that anyone's lying, but I'm going to prove Wyoming wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

YOU are trying to fight the doubt in the end of the chase. (it's not working)
    I'm not trying to fight anything...it's over, nothing to fight.

If you think Forrest is lying about the treasure being found and the state it was found in...why would you believe anything he has EVER said...including him hiding the chest in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Outkast Searcher View Post

I'm not trying to fight anything...it's over, nothing to fight.

If you think Forrest is lying about the treasure being found and the state it was found in...why would you believe anything he has EVER said...including him hiding the chest in the first place?
      This is my answer to everything:
      "UNDER A CANOPY OF STARS" I'm going to need a Wyoming match to that phrase anywhere near as good as THE EXACT 5 WORDS USED FOR DINOSAUR Nat'l Monument campgrounds. Get to work.

Comment

He never said he was lying. He’s questioning his use of words. Go back and read 5-leaf’s words. You all need to ask yourself why it’s bothering you so much when someone has a different opinion.

Comment

Yes he did!!
          You claimed forever you were the lead searcher. Now admit you were wrong. If you can't, you are no man... Either that or you are sick. Which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post

You claimed forever you were the lead searcher. Now admit you were wrong. If you can't, you are no man... Either that or you are sick. Which one is it?
            Which one?
            "UNDER A CANOPY OF STARS" BRO. I'm going to need a Wyoming match to that phrase anywhere near as good as THE EXACT 5 WORDS USED FOR DINOSAUR Nat'l Monument campgrounds. That's which one.

Comment

Agreed... Why not except when you're wrong? I guess some people aren't able to do that huh? Hence why they were wrong to begin with...
              *accept
              To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Which one?
                "UNDER A CANOPY OF STARS" BRO. I'm going to need a Wyoming match to that phrase anywhere near as good as THE EXACT 5 WORDS USED FOR DINOSAUR Nat'l Monument campgrounds. That's which one.
                Then you are ill... You faught dozens of people and claimed you were lead dog for so long and you can't even admit you were wrong. And now you'll just point your little letter making machine at Wyoming?

Excuse me while I: LOLOLLLLOLLOLLLOL

Comment

This is my answer to everything:
                  "UNDER A CANOPY OF STARS" I'm going to need a Wyoming match to that phrase anywhere near as good as THE EXACT 5 WORDS USED FOR DINOSAUR Nat'l Monument campgrounds. Get to work.
                  I already did in your other post. You won't accept anything besides your own delusional opinion.

Have fun living a fantasy.

Comment

Then you are ill... You faught dozens of people and claimed you were lead dog for so long and you can't even admit you were wrong. And now you'll just point your little letter making machine at Wyoming?

LOLOSER argumentative loser. You failed. I can't help you.

Comment

*fought
                      To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

*fought
                        Good job grammar cop...

Comment

You are calling Forrest a liar, and you obviously have a severe mental illness.
                          Keep repeating; eventually you will have believers.

Comment

I am very glad I didn't release p.4. One of those situations where most concede. I think however, whatever limb I was on needs a bit more stealthy climbing out to the edge. I will let p.4 be my champion and will await the volley. So, what have we seen of solves in Wyoming better than mine in Colorado? Please... send em over. ANY SOLVE with one or more provable clues... I'm all ears!
                            surely the solve we get from "anonymous" will lock together better than mine. Unless... we get no solve. DAWWW
                            Surely you know by now that no clue is provable without possession of the chest or convincing photographic evidence (for example, a nice video showing the chest).

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
                              5-leaf I'm willing to hear you out. I have an open mind and well, this whole thing is boring otherwise. Make it spectacular!
                              I like that word "spectacular". Makes me think of Teri Hatcher.

Comment

Oh so I need to take it down a notch for calling out those who claim f is a liar, got it.

Yea, you don't like being called out, but it's okay to do it to a 90 year old man. Nice job there, I'm sure your proud.
                                Last I herd, Forrest isn't yet on highway 90. Hee hee!

Comment

Working...
                                X