Not that anyone's lying, but I'm going to prove Wyoming wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post

Yea, why would someone want to help you? Makes no sense does it? How could someone simply care? Can't be possible, can it?
    Is this blood-filled mosquito still talking?

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

No solve yet & Finder has trouble existing. Have you noticed ALL news on Chase ending has been in-house? Give up? LMAO. I don't think some of these hired trolls understand the gravity they are fighting.
      Fighting what?

It was a game, not a profound quest. The game is over, you lost, most of us lost. It was fun while it lasted, not knowing when the game is over starts to ruin the fun of the game.

Seriously...this isn't serious stuff.

Comment

Is this blood-filled mosquito still talking?
        "Blood filled mosquito" for sticking up for Forrest when you call him a liar.

Right...

Comment

Originally posted by Outkast Searcher View Post

Fighting what?

It was a game, not a profound quest. The game is over, you lost, most of us lost. It was fun while it lasted, not knowing when the game is over starts to ruin the fun of the game.

Seriously...this isn't serious stuff.
          YOU are trying to fight the doubt in the end of the chase. (it's not working)

Comment

"Blood filled mosquito" for sticking up for Forrest when you call him a liar.

Right...
            AM I the only one? You gonna fight everybody?

Comment

AM I the only one? You gonna fight everybody?
              Everyone that calls f a liar, yes...

Comment

Everyone that calls f a liar, yes...
                Read the title of the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Read the title of the post.
                  Okay so I can say, "I'm not calling you an idiot, but I can prove you are." Therefore I never called you an idiot right?

That makes sense to you doesn't it?

Comment

Okay so I can say, "I'm not calling you an idiot, but I can prove you are." Therefore I never called you an idiot right?

That makes sense to you doesn't it?
                    He is questioning Forrest’s words like we all have in every book, scrapbook, and interview. What is wrong with scrutinizing something? Especially in a treasure hunt. You all need to stop provoking. Take it down a few notches.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

He is questioning Forrest’s words like we all have in every book, scrapbook, and interview. What is wrong with scrutinizing something? Especially in a treasure hunt. You all need to stop provoking. Take it down a few notches.
                      Oh so I need to take it down a notch for calling out those who claim f is a liar, got it.

Yea, you don't like being called out, but it's okay to do it to a 90 year old man. Nice job there, I'm sure your proud.

Comment

It's all about wordsmithing.

Comment

FROG, you gonna keep skipping over that "under a canopy of stars" being the Dinosaur mantra, as written years ago in their camping section?
                          You gonna skip over that Forrest said that and then changed it to WY? Great, FIND ME that exact 5-word phrase in Wyoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                            It's all about wordsmithing.
                            Yea, I've known a few ex's who did the same thing.

Forrest means exactly what he says, but your bs you twist his words into disrespect him....

Comment

FROG, you gonna keep skipping over that "under a canopy of stars" being the Dinosaur mantra, as written years ago in their camping section?
                              You gonna skip over that Forrest said that and then changed it to WY? Great, FIND ME that exact 5-word phrase in Wyoming.
                              Forrest never changed anything! Your interpretation was the problem. Admit you were wrong you self proclaimed lead searcher.

Comment

Forrest never changed anything! Your interpretation was the problem. Admit you were wrong you self proclaimed lead searcher.
                                Yes he did!!

Comment

Working...
                                X