No announcement yet.

Not that anyone's lying, but I'm going to prove Wyoming wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-leaf: the post on Dal's doesn't say "WY," it says Wyoming -- spelled out. Didn't you look for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
      5-leaf: the post on Dal's doesn't say "WY," it says Wyoming -- spelled out. Didn't you look for yourself?
      I don't go to Dal's. When I heard him on TV say he thinks it was found around Gardiner River, I knew I was hearing the setup and pitch.

Comment

5-leaf I'm willing to hear you out. I have an open mind and well, this whole thing is boring otherwise. Make it spectacular!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post
          5-leaf I'm willing to hear you out. I have an open mind and well, this whole thing is boring otherwise. Make it spectacular!
          There's fine line between spectacular and delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by My Chase Quest View Post

And BORINGAF (that's you, bud!)

Comment

I'm putting some things together... thx

Comment

I'd like to address this once and for all and this is for everyone. People throw the words mental illness, delusional, bipolar, crazy etc. around all the time. I have a psych background and take offense to people using it as a derogatory term. People who think differently, are animated, opinionated or imaginative are labeled. It's not ok. It's especially not ok if they really do have a mental illness. Unless someone is saying something totally offensive and out of line, if it's not your cup of tea just walk away. The reality is that we don't know who is behind each of these avatars and words can be hurtful.

Comment

I'd like to address this once and for all and this is for everyone. People throw the words mental illness, delusional, bipolar, crazy etc. around all the time. I have a psych background and take offense to people using it as a derogatory term. People who think differently, are animated, opinionated or imaginative are labeled. It's not ok. It's especially not ok if they really do have a mental illness. Unless someone is saying something totally offensive and out of line, if it's not your cup of tea just walk away. The reality is that we don't know who is behind each of these avatars and words can be hurtful.
                  Or you can try and help, and not just walk away...

Comment

The reality is that we don't know who is behind each of these avatars and words can be hurtful.
                    Then maybe those shooting their mouths off should be quiet if they can't take the push back when they're wrong.

Comment

Then maybe those shooting their mouths off should be quiet if they can't take the push back when they're wrong.
                      Agreed... Why not except when you're wrong? I guess some people aren't able to do that huh? Hence why they were wrong to begin with...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post

Or you can try and help, and not just walk away...
                        Total Slashy move: "YOU'RE SICK AND DELUSIONAL! (I can help)". How twisted is that!?

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                          It's called page 4 and it's a monster. PREPARE! Am I crazy? Maybe trust me on this, vee haf vays of knowing...
                          Just give it up, you were wrong....move on.

Comment

WHAT DO YOU SERVE, you froggy punk? Seriously. You gonna spend the weeks here fighting all the doubt? Get real, sicko.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

Total Slashy move: "YOU'RE SICK AND DELUSIONAL! (I can help)". How twisted is that!?
                              Yea, why would someone want to help you? Makes no sense does it? How could someone simply care? Can't be possible, can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Outkast Searcher View Post

Just give it up, you were wrong....move on.
                                No solve yet & Finder has trouble existing. Have you noticed ALL news on Chase ending has been in-house? Give up? LMAO. I don't think some of these hired trolls understand the gravity they are fighting.

Comment

Working...
                                X