Not that anyone's lying, but I'm going to prove Wyoming wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that anyone's lying, but I'm going to prove Wyoming wrong

It's called page 4 and it's a monster. PREPARE! Am I crazy? Maybe trust me on this, vee haf vays of knowing...

Omg, why don't you just get lost already?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post
      Omg, why don't you just get lost already?
      There's no way in hell it's not going without study. High scrutiny. You should step back. I'm for real. Fear and loathe me on page 4.

Comment

I was staring at my watch counting the ticks until this post.... Looking forward to your proves!
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

There's no way in hell it's not going without study. High scrutiny. You should step back. I'm for real. Fear and loathe me on page 4.
          You are calling Forrest a liar, and you obviously have a severe mental illness.

Comment

I'm still listening 5-leaf.

Comment

Saying the letters "WY" in a text ISN'T quite enough without the solve. There was one place I checked in WY, where this "FFENN '49" petroglyph was. It was not a good enough solve but somehow I found it. The one for Dinosaur is EXTREME exactness. Many levels higher.

Comment

SOLVE TIME!! "WY" doesn't just get said without a solve! It better be good! Not calling him a liar. I am saying there may be code talk here, circumstances in court and setups. This HAS NOT played out yet, people! And FINALLY, solves will get scrutiny.

Comment

I am very glad I didn't release p.4. One of those situations where most concede. I think however, whatever limb I was on needs a bit more stealthy climbing out to the edge. I will let p.4 be my champion and will await the volley. So, what have we seen of solves in Wyoming better than mine in Colorado? Please... send em over. ANY SOLVE with one or more provable clues... I'm all ears!
                  surely the solve we get from "anonymous" will lock together better than mine. Unless... we get no solve. DAWWW
                  Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 07-23-2020, 02:36 AM.

Comment

I am very glad I didn't release p.4. One of those situations where most concede. I think however, whatever limb I was on needs a bit more stealthy climbing out to the edge. I will let p.4 be my champion and will await the volley. So, what have we seen of solves in Wyoming better than mine in Colorado? Please... send em over. ANY SOLVE with one or more provable clues... I'm all ears!
                    surely the solve we get from "anonymous" will lock together better than mine. Unless... we get no solve. DAWWW
                    Has "Anonymous" been on this forum to your knowledge?

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

Has "Anonymous" been on this forum to your knowledge?
                      Yeah, that's "finder." Yes, whoever it is called, "the person that touched and moved the chest" has been here. I am total 100 on that.

Comment

Don't even say Castle Garden... lol checked & it didn't lock to the elements like this fancy new solve stuff... not even close. Hydrogen and helium were CLOSE but no cigar.

Comment

Yeah, that's "finder." Yes, whoever it is called, "the person that touched and moved the chest" has been here. I am total 100 on that.
                          I'm not 100% certain any of us know the difference between finder, solver, retriever, LS, etc yet. I do know for certain that there are "Rosebuds" involved and I know their role now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

I'm not 100% certain any of us know the difference between finder, solver, retriever, LS, etc yet. I do know for certain that there are "Rosebuds" involved and I know their role now.
                            I'm not ruling anything out- including my own mistakes. Not at all. I just want to weigh my solve against the WY one!
                            So... which river in WY did the Powell expedition's Emma Dean(boat) go whirling around and lose an oar on? Wasn't it Powell's book's 6/20 entry for what is now Dinosaur Park? NO? haha
                            What did we have to "hear?"
                            What did we have to ADD?
                            What did leftover text "DSR," after "gasoline" and "mensa" mean? I need a DSR in WY.
                            I need a better WWWH than hydrogen and its accompanying map spot (than my solve)
                            "Title" (to the book), date pointing to the place, oars, my GOD, there are far too many inconsistencies to be WY. How the HELL will this be pulled off?
                            Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 07-23-2020, 03:10 AM.

Comment

I'm not ruling anything out- including my own mistakes. Not at all. I just want to weigh my solve against the WY one!
                              So... which river in WY did the Powell expedition lose an oar on?
                              What did we have to "hear?"
                              What did we have to ADD?
                              What did leftover text "DSR," after "gasoline" and "mensa" mean? I need a DSR in WY.
                              I need a better WWWH than hydrogen and its accompanying map spot (than my solve)
                              "Title" (to the book), date pointing to the place, oars, my GOD, there are far too many inconsistencies to be WY. How the HELL will this be pulled off?
                              The treasure and the treasure chest are 2 different concepts. Start there.

Comment

Working...
                              X