Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest filing of Arizona judge

Well there you have it.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

All that's saying is that Erskine better come up with something by July 27th or the case will be dismissed because it sounds like the case isn't in the Arizona jurisdiction? We don't know how he will respond so it's not really news worthy, just a legal step in the process.
    Last edited by Goldilocks; 06-30-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure he’s got nothing so case dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
        Pretty sure he’s got nothing so case dismissed.
        Right about that, he doesn't even have a lawyer according to that document.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldilocks View Post

Right about that, he doesn't even have a lawyer according to that document.
          Nor even the pamphlet that helps him present his case.

Comment

Basically he has to have proof... Wah wah wahhh....

Comment

He wants the chest so bad, let him pay taxes on it.

Comment

The judge basically told him to actually read a law book.

Comment

Occasionally them Judges ain't so bad.....
                  What a name tho - LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                    Well there you have it.
                    Although this is good news, it's still troubling to think people are out there that honestly believe they can sue their way to success.

This rascal; not only should be responsible for ALL of Fenn's legal fees, but forced to write on a chalkboard a thousand times the following...

"Dear Mr. Fenn, I'm sorry for all the added stress I've caused you and your family with my frivolous lawsuit."
                    "Dear Mr. Fenn, I'm sorry for all the added stress I've caused you and your family with my frivolous lawsuit."

(just 996 to go.)

W.

PS And there's one more thought here. Now, I happen to believe there is a finder among us, and the chase is over. However, with that said, if there wasn't a finder... then by theory, this Erskine fellow, could very well be the root cause for why the "Chase" ended. Call his, the lawsuit that broke the camels back. The one frivolous lawsuit, that created a possibility for Forrest to have to travel to AZ, and leave his wife's side. Not saying that's what happened here... but who could blame Forrest if this were true.

Remember what Forrest said, "unless SOMETHING ends it." Could Erskine's lawsuit be that something?

And also remember that Forrest was personally served a summons on 6/4/2020 at his home.
                    Forrest announces the chase over on 6/6/2020.

But what do I know, I'm just Forrrest's dog.

Cheers = )
                    Last edited by Willie Wonka; 06-30-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whitefeather
                      Maybe we were playing horseshoes with the wrong kind of hand grenades. No matter, what's done is done. There is a story writing itself right now as we speak. We even get to decide what teams we play for this time. Hopefully we can learn from our mistakes.

Whatever Forrest decides to do, I'm in.
                      Me too!

PS Something tells me, this is only the end of the 2nd Act... and it's about to get interesting.

W.

Comment

Working...
                      X