Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Page 2 of 4 of the copyrighted 5-leaf Blaze solve (highly legit stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 2 of 4 of the copyrighted 5-leaf Blaze solve (highly legit stuff)

This solve seems as good as 2+2=4 or maybe 2+2=4.1356 (because you get more from it later). Represented on one page: a cause, the poem and the effect, providing the best OBJECTIVE answer to “if you’ve been wise and found the blaze” ...and in the least steps.

Right here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...4QmN-trTQ/edit
    A=1 to Z=26. Taking H, being the the 8th letter of the alphabet, count 8 letters into the poem, and so on for the entire key. Repeat key into each line.
    The two decrypted words are straightforward. The rest of the garble means much more in the other pages of my solve (coming soon). “DSR,” the remaining text after MENSA, is likely for Dinosaur (National Monument). Forrest Fenn’s “under a canopy of stars” statement solidifies this.

I sent him a message that I should join MENSA and get a tank of gasoline and go look around in July of 2016, right after I found this 8-bit decryption. He posted his answers to questions in red at Mysterious Writings 2 days later http://mysteriouswritings.com/featur...than-200-feet/

Ironically, I got banned here at THOR right before release- I put this doc on Chase Chat days ago. There, it got critique, hate (showing itself on the doc's comments, which I had to turn off), and it got a bit of interest, openly.
    Thx for looking
    Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-29-2020, 03:12 PM.

Good to see you back!
    „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
    G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
      This solve seems as good as 2+2=4 or maybe 2+2=4.1356 (because you get more from it later). Represented on one page: a cause, the poem and the effect, providing the best OBJECTIVE answer to “if you’ve been wise and found the blaze” ...and in the least steps.

Right here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...4QmN-trTQ/edit
      A=1 to Z=26. Taking H, being the the 8th letter of the alphabet, count 8 letters into the poem, and so on for the entire key. Repeat key into each line.
      The two decrypted words are straightforward. The rest of the garble means much more in the other pages of my solve (coming soon). “DSR,” the remaining text after MENSA, is likely for Dinosaur (National Monument). Forrest Fenn’s “under a canopy of stars” statement solidifies this.

I sent him a message that I should join MENSA and get a tank of gasoline and go look around in July of 2016, right after I found this 8-bit decryption. He posted his answers to questions in red at Mysterious Writings 2 days later http://mysteriouswritings.com/featur...than-200-feet/

Ironically, I got banned here at THOR right before release- I put this doc on Chase Chat days ago. There, it got critique, hate (showing itself on the doc's comments, which I had to turn off), and it got a bit of interest, openly.
      Thx for looking
      I am frequently surprised by the appearance of "rabbit hole" items. I didn't know that FF had hired a large team of people to create and post these things on the forums about "his" hunt. But at least
      spending his money while he's alive helps limit how much of it remains available, tending to "spoil" his heir(s).

Comment

People are getting paid for this? Who can I talk to about getting paid?

Comment

All I can say is: Finder should have copyrighted the keyword and bought the dotcom. 20 minutes of work and under $20. If you've been 5 and found the blaze, look quickly down at why the hunt ended when you were in the park. Look quickly at how Forrest says "it was found under a canopy of stars," which is literally on the bulletin board at the closest public campground to your solve.

Comment

All I can say is: Finder should have copyrighted the keyword and bought the dotcom. 20 minutes of work and under $20. If you've been 5 and found the blaze, look quickly down at why the hunt ended when you were in the park. Look quickly at how Forrest says "it was found under a canopy of stars," which is literally on the bulletin board at the closest public campground to your solve.
            You copyrighted this...why? It's unintellible nonsense, gobbledygook.
            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
            --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

You copyrighted this...why? It's unintellible nonsense, gobbledygook.
              I'm not worried.
              -your Schopenhauer quote is fitting around here.
              Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-29-2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I must confess... the "5-leaf Blaze's" solve I posted 2 weeks ago was the visual information- I thought it would be something like Finder's solve (I was guessing). I remember guessing we'd not be seeing Finder's solve anytime soon. But my real solve is precise, as we see above. This is just page 2 out of 4. The first page explains how to pick the 8 letters in the string. This is not random. I know it looks like a silly shock experiment, that someone could say "look, I found wise and blaze synonyms" by generating a string, but this is really how it's done. Once done, all those geologic features in the poem lock right in. There is a text line, a number line and then the OTG visual line in the poem. And 1 or 2 things I won't mention yet. This is 1/4 of the #1 solve. \m/Behold\m/ Is all I can say.

Comment

Finder is very lucky; to have that mind and to have decided one day to try. I'm absolutely prepared to be blown right out on solving ability by the person. Thinking about it, he must have started later AND ended earlier than myself. I'd honestly be a fan. I'd like to see an honest, maybe withdrawn and neurally connected individual, maybe cerebral? Helpful even if philosophically? Who the hell knows. But at least as honest as 2,300+ posts next to the name. That's all I'd ask.

Comment

You'll never make me think
                    I have cults to manage
                    the one thing I'll never take-
                    is you in my feed
                    I'm a vampire. You'd better bleed.

Formulaic refrain-
                    but I too circle the drain
                    hot spring termites
                    In the brain
                    and they fight, and fight.

I spewed forth
                    and molted the skins
                    ran wild again
                    from the south to the north
                    looked in historical dustbins

I detected the metal
                    deep in your soul
                    I detected the mole
                    and returned to a civilization
                    so under control

That's sort of about a dude that showed at our door near the beginning of the pandemic one morning, lost, said he'd been on foot all night. He'd insinuated, on the way back to his camp (I got him fairly close with 4wd) that he'd renounced society and the internet. Visiting all the parks & "didn't care, just livin'." He couldn't believe the outside world was on lockdown. He didn't even need a ride to town or anything. That was weird.
                    Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-30-2020, 01:54 AM.

Comment

It's not like anyone will see, fully understand and acknowledge the real deal, but here it is.
                      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...4QmN-trTQ/edit
                      Everybody knows it & I can't even get in a fight. They're too busy hiding.
                      Why you here reading the latest post and not reading the document? -because you're a blogger who doesn't give a F about answers .
                      Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-30-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I'm not here for wit, friends, enemies or extended mass hallucinations of pareidolia. I want the solve. Why isn't there a solve? That's because bloggers don't reach consensus- they stay edgy, apart, cute and on their own subject. If I don't see a real solve emerge, I'm gonna puke that's all I'm here for. There's been a lot of wasted time.

Comment

Anyone ever run Fechin's full name through the poem? Or do the full conversion of the poem through itself, generating the 576 new lines? I did, but it is not pertinent to the solve.

Comment

I'm not here for wit, friends, enemies or extended mass hallucinations of pareidolia. I want the solve. Why isn't there a solve? That's because bloggers don't reach consensus- they stay edgy, apart, cute and on their own subject. If I don't see a real solve emerge, I'm gonna puke that's all I'm here for. There's been a lot of wasted time.
                            If you can't play patience, stay home and play can.opy a sta.rs

Click image for larger version

Name:	zen-rock.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	171600

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post

If you can't play patience, stay home and play can.opy a sta.rs

Click image for larger version

Name:	zen-rock.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	171600

It's crazy around here, Biggish- they won't see the light.

Comment

Working...
                              X