With The 4th of July rapidly approaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post

Does Alfred look like the begining or the end !!!
    The end is more suspenseful than the beggining but Alfred likes to play peekaboo with the actress in the shower

Comment

I’m no litigator but maybe the question should be phrased as what form of Fenn fireworks are planned?

Comment

I don't know if that was a lucky guess or if you really know something. Only a joker would hold property with the name "area 51 west LLC" which I for one believe is a friend of Forrest's. I have the boars skull to prove it.

Ok sunshine....Yes, someone wants to know. I'm listening...... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0182 (2).png
Views:	225
Size:	479.8 KB
ID:	171778
        1f
        Last edited by Sherif Billy; 06-30-2020, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Little A lien inn

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
            I don't know if that was a lucky guess or if you really know something. Only a joker would hold property with the name "area 51 west LLC" which I for one believe is a friend of Forrest's. I have the boars skull to prove it.

Ok sunshine....Yes, someone wants to know. I'm listening...... Click image for larger version

1f
            O I C U 8 1 2

Comment

1f
              Skylight country with an Angostura point.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Shadow View Post

Skylight country with an Angostura point.
                Seems like you know what you're talking about. By any chance do you know how long ago this was and where it was at? Was it an arrow or a spear? Were the wounds fatal?

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post

Seems like you know what you're talking about. By any chance do you know how long ago this was and where it was at? Was it an arrow or a spear? Were the wounds fatal?
                  I can tell you the boar was a juvenal because the skull sutures are still open and not fused. The tusk tooth was also only about 1" long. In the photograph, #1 indicates a 22 bullet hole entering the skull from an angle nearly directly above the animal, leaving an oblong entrance hole in the skull. #2 shows that whoever shot #1 incapacitated the animal and then walked up to the boar and finished him off with three 22 shots between the eyes likely striking the midbrain. Now read SB123 and now you know the rest of the story.
                  1f

Comment

What a story

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5EB7643A-6B4E-40A7-BFD2-0F0989F6B486.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	171828Click image for larger version

Name:	9B1C341B-008E-424C-84DE-5ACCDA1DF0C2.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	171829

Comment

2nd one ate him

Comment

I can tell you the boar was a juvenal because the skull sutures are still open and not fused. The tusk tooth was also only about 1" long. In the photograph, #1 indicates a 22 bullet hole entering the skull from an angle nearly directly above the animal, leaving an oblong entrance hole in the skull. #2 shows that whoever shot #1 incapacitated the animal and then walked up to the boar and finished him off with three 22 shots between the eyes likely striking the midbrain. Now read SB123 and now you know the rest of the story.
                          1f
                          Oh brother!!! It must have made a lot of bacon...

Comment

Working...
                          X