Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just buzz this and say what doesn't fit, id be most grateful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just buzz this and say what doesn't fit, id be most grateful.

I think what forrest did was make obscure comments that fit places other than the solve, like he did with sb's. Like getting a tan on Pluto, which is at red rocks amphitheater, and alfalfa, which was grown there by the eccentric millionaire jb walker. The asterisk is leap for mankind, lives in infamy, the final blaze being the frog, good luck, so so many references. I didn't check there in June because of the 999.00 no trespassing ordinance. A ton of people go there, and the parking lot is right there. The rainbow was the honeymoon island, Seychelles flag, some of the greatest divergent fly fishing in the world. 115 islands sb 115 The gardiner frog. Peggy finds him there. This solve you work for, and yes it started at mummy cave, Indiana Jones, Johnny Depp, in canyon DE (prayed) chelly, Joseph Campbell named the most spiritual place in the world, and it is. Put in below White house ruins, a conceptual idea, not a structure. White House is made of brown sandstone,aquia, Canyon Del Muerto, and behind you the sacred swastika, the most spiritual symbol known to man. You become the Navajo outcast hero myth, and hollow out a log, in the wood, the middle, the engine, with your pet turkey, sandwich, pg.164 pant leg, you go into a whirlpool and wind up at turkey creek canyon under falcon mountain near soda lake and bear creek, thunder speed way, Thor, near the hog back, the fountain formation, Pennsylvania epoch, below the summer White House, 22 rooms, where his dad watches over him, where i found the valor tin with this goat and the pony express belt buckle, shells, buttons, army button, child scissors, bottle cap, shoe string, pens, pencils, suntan lotion, Ziploc baggies, candywrappers, it stunk, so i left it on a rock, last may in 19. An Indian was mummified at cdc with some corn kernels akin to one at Lo Dais Ka, Clovis points, which is behind the post office, not far from ship rock, and a creation rock, where the east meets the west, the nearest faraway place, There's no better place to see the stars, and glamping. Home to the bravest Ute tribe, sacred ground gone bad, on the sand where the ugly houses stand. There's where you take the trading post trail down past gog and magog, the frozen rock and sinking titanic, and there it is frog rock, Lucky Luciano, green the middle color of the rainbow, https://www.garlandsjewelry.com/blog...3-whirling-log quickly look down but tarry scant! The canyon map is on pg 133. I did think a jar would be there, though he said otherwise.

1-5 indian digs, run 2-4 twice, shadow, mirror, 6 gets us to place two.

It's the valor geo cache tin thats killen me, I found f items, so im seriously malfunctioning. It's a deja vu mandela. Please obie wan your our only hope!

https://youtu.be/0RDIJfoBhFU

someone did just post the swastika and took it down., anyone recall the post , "look what I found?"

Originally posted by khan View Post
    I think what forrest did was make obscure comments that fit places other than the solve, like he did with sb's. Like getting a tan on Pluto, which is at red rocks amphitheater, and alfalfa, which was grown there by the eccentric millionaire jb walker. The asterisk is leap for mankind, lives in infamy, the final blaze being the frog, good luck, so so many references. I didn't check there in June because of the 999.00 no trespassing ordinance. A ton of people go there, and the parking lot is right there. The rainbow was the honeymoon island, Seychelles flag, some of the greatest divergent fly fishing in the world. 115 islands sb 115 The gardiner frog. Peggy finds him there. This solve you work for, and yes it started at mummy cave, Indiana Jones, Johnny Depp, in canyon DE (prayed) chelly, Joseph Campbell named the most spiritual place in the world, and it is. Put in below White house ruins, a conceptual idea, not a structure. White House is made of brown sandstone,aquia, Canyon Del Muerto, and behind you the sacred swastika, the most spiritual symbol known to man. You become the Navajo outcast hero myth, and hollow out a log, in the wood, the middle, the engine, with your pet turkey, sandwich, pg.164 pant leg, you go into a whirlpool and wind up at turkey creek canyon under falcon mountain near soda lake and bear creek, thunder speed way, Thor, near the hog back, the fountain formation, Pennsylvania epoch, below the summer White House, 22 rooms, where his dad watches over him, where i found the valor tin with this goat and the pony express belt buckle, shells, buttons, army button, child scissors, bottle cap, shoe string, pens, pencils, suntan lotion, Ziploc baggies, candywrappers, it stunk, so i left it on a rock, last may in 19. An Indian was mummified at cdc with some corn kernels akin to one at Lo Dais Ka, Clovis points, which is behind the post office, not far from ship rock, and a creation rock, where the east meets the west, the nearest faraway place, There's no better place to see the stars, and glamping. Home to the bravest Ute tribe, sacred ground gone bad, on the sand where the ugly houses stand. There's where you take the trading post trail down past gog and magog, the frozen rock and sinking titanic, and there it is frog rock, Lucky Luciano, green the middle color of the rainbow, https://www.garlandsjewelry.com/blog...3-whirling-log quickly look down but tarry scant! The canyon map is on pg 133. I did think a jar would be there, though he said otherwise.

1-5 indian digs, run 2-4 twice, shadow, mirror, 6 gets us to place two.

It's the valor geo cache tin thats killen me, I found f items, so im seriously malfunctioning. It's a deja vu mandela. Please obie wan your our only hope!

https://youtu.be/0RDIJfoBhFU

someone did just post the swastika and took it down., anyone recall the post , "look what I found?"
    Started reading your post...this song came to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0d_kFkga_w

Peace,

Orion

Comment

If you want serious feedback regarding your solve, you should present your solve in a more user-friendly format. I suggest you list the 9 clues, and describe what each means to you. Good luck with this.

Comment

Khan I believe there's a narrative in there, and I think you have it very firm and strong in your mind. I feel like there's a lot of detail within it and it can't be conveyed in just one sitting. To tell the complex story, the narrative, to make it more accessible so that anyone at all can follow it, that's the art. Part of that is explaining the references you make in some detail so that the reader goes, aha! I get it now ; I didn't know that ; that's new to me and I get it. It's easy to get lost without the details and explanation. It could be that it needs breaking down into chapters one per clue or more.

I want to do the same with my solve...

Comment

The first problem with this is it's too complicated and relies too much on individual interpretation of the hints. Next problem is that all of the clues are in the poem. There are subtle hints in the book, but they were not placed there intentionally to help you. Third problem is if this had been the correct solve it would've led you directly to the treasure, not a search area.

Best,
          -Slashy

Comment

Slashy... your name and defensiveness are crying for help. Confidence comes with experience. I was like you when I was younger. Observe, listen, and absorb reality before you attempt to speak with such confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Peace,

Orion
              i get it, just read this for me please, it's the heart of the solve, the blaze. We became the character, the outcast, the hero. We are doing something bigger than life, answering the call to legacy, saving the Navajo, which means, the people. It's mythical, and f was into greek mythology right. Saving the Navajo, which means, the people. I want to be wrong in my approach, slashy stated, the clues are in the poem, but the blaze is in the poem. And he said exact location, so would we have to be using coordinates? https://www.garlandsjewelry.com/blog...3-whirling-log

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Peace,

Orion
                Haha, that was a good one!! Well done.

Comment

. I want to be wrong in my approach, slashy stated, the clues are in the poem, but the blaze is in the poem.
                  Yes, but all these other things you pointed to as clues aren't actually clues according to f.
                  And he said exact location, so would we have to be using coordinates? https://www.garlandsjewelry.com/blog...3-whirling-log
                  Nah. You just follow the clues in order. When you see the blaze, stop and look down. It would've been right there at your feet if you had the correct solve. If it's not there, there's no point in hunting around randomly, because your solve is incorrect.

Of course now... It's all academic unless you happen to find a 10x10" hole in the ground or f tells us what the correct solve was.
                  Best,
                  -Slashy

Comment

Originally posted by GoSlash27 View Post
                    The first problem with this is it's too complicated and relies too much on individual interpretation of the hints. Next problem is that all of the clues are in the poem. There are subtle hints in the book, but they were not placed there intentionally to help you. Third problem is if this had been the correct solve it would've led you directly to the treasure, not a search area.

Best,
                    -Slashy
                    thanks for your input, which part is too interpretational? I do use the hints in the book in mass. That is a flaw for sure. I ignored it, because my solve uses 100's of obvious hints, as the ball unravels. I used everything he wrote as gospel. The entire solve gets confirmed, like when your 13 in a catholic church, and remember the box is indulgence, when the Catholics paid for their sins, which is what f is doing. He killed 1000's of innocent people and the dreams and hopes of the survivors live through us in the chase. And no coordinates because that's too specialized and is math. When we quickly look down, perhaps there's something there, that only a searcher would understand. Feel free to continue a discourse.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSlash27 View Post
                      Yes, but all these other things you pointed to as clues aren't actually clues according to f.

Nah. You just follow the clues in order. When you see the blaze, stop and look down. It would've been right there at your feet if you had the correct solve. If it's not there, there's no point in hunting around randomly, because your solve is incorrect.

Of course now... It's all academic unless you happen to find a 10x10" hole in the ground or f tells us what the correct solve was.
                      Best,
                      -Slashy
                      When we get to blaze one, the holy swastika , we look down and there's an Indian rock alcove, you could perfectly set the chest in there. Instead you take your chest and mourn the dead of canyon del muerte, canyon of the dead, where hundreds were massacred by soldiers just following orders. That's when your wise and use the blaze to travel to the next, and chest location.

Comment

thanks for your input, which part is too interpretational? I do use the hints in the book in mass. That is a flaw for sure. I ignored it, because my solve uses 100's of obvious hints, as the ball unravels.
                        You just answered your own question here. It's all too interpretational. Fenn set up the chase with the expectation that it would be solved, and would've obscured just enough to not make it obvious. He did have subtle hints in the book that would've illuminated the clues, but they were not placed there intentionally.

You asked for holes in your solve, and these are the ones I see.

Best,
                        -Slashy

Comment

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post

Haha, that was a good one!! Well done.
                          it was a response like a trite child not a searcher of 10 years, i haven't been derisive with anyone the entire time ive been here, this is actually the first time i've even responded to anything emo. It's not well done, it's pathetic.

Comment

When we get to blaze one, the holy swastika , we look down and there's an Indian rock alcove, you could perfectly set the chest in there. Instead you take your chest and mourn the dead of canyon del muerte, canyon of the dead, where hundreds were massacred by soldiers just following orders. That's when your wise and use the blaze to travel to the next, and chest location.
                            I see nothing in the poem telling you to do that. I would also consider that a flaw.

Best,
                            -Slashy

Comment

Oh well this makes sense to me. I survived the spiritual awaking of blaze #1... thank you to a special person in my life... I survived and became wise. Scary wake up call... i think I skipped some steps initially though and lost the bronze box during this blaze1 experience. Hmmm.

Comment

Working...
                              X