• Show
Clear All

• Forrest’s Court Declaration

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...41875.15.1.pdf

Sell it! Build its provenance!

Comment

Good read, thank you for posting!!!!

Comment

Thank you for posting that - much appreciated.

Comment

The Declaration clarifies one thing for me. Based on clause 9 of the document, FF cannot be the seller known as "forrestfennlibrary" on a well-known internet auction site.

Comment

why didnt he just say it 2 weeks ago? so many have been out of sorts, i'm sure a few people even killed their selves, but hes old and all that. I know I've been suicidal. Just one more thing, not likely but possible, did the guy basically figure out the whole thing on his own, was he legit, ethical?
            I think what forrest did was make obscure comments that fit places other than the solve, like he did with sb's. Like getting a tan on Pluto, which is at red rocks amphitheater, and alfalfa, which was grown there by the eccentric millionaire jb walker. The asterisk is leap for mankind, lives in infamy, the final blaze being the frog, good luck, so so many references. I didn't check there in June because of the 999.00 no trespassing ordinance. A ton of people go there, and the parking lot is right there. The rainbow was the honeymoon island, Seychelles flag, some of the greatest divergent fly fishing in the world. 115 islands sb 115 The gardiner frog. Peggy finds him there. This solve you work for, and yes it started at mummy cave, Indiana Jones, Johnny Depp, in canyon DE (prayed) chelly, Joseph Campbell named the most spiritual place in the world, and it is. Put in below White house ruins, a conceptual idea, not a structure. White House is made of brown sandstone,aquia, Canyon Del Muerto, and behind you the sacred swastika, the most spiritual symbol known to man. The symbols they use in all corporations are satanic. You become the Navajo outcast hero myth, and hollow out a log, in the wood, the middle, the engine, with your pet turkey, sandwich, pg.164 pant leg, you go into a whirlpool and wind up at turkey creek canyon under falcon mountain near soda lake and bear creek, thunder speed way, Thor, near the hog back, the fountain formation, Pennsylvania epoch, below the summer White House, 22 rooms, where his dad watches over him, where i found the valor tin with this goat and the pony express belt buckle, shells, buttons, army button, child scissors, bottle cap, shoe string, pens, pencils, suntan lotion, Ziploc baggies, candy wrappers, it stunk, so i left it on a rock, last may in 19. An Indian was mummified at cdc with some corn kernels akin to one at Lo Dais Ka, Clovis points, which is behind the post office, not far from ship rock, and a creation rock, where the east meets the west, the nearest faraway place, There's no better place to see the stars, and glamping. Home to the bravest Ute tribe, sacred ground gone bad, on the sand where the ugly houses stand. There's where you take the trading post trail down past gog and magog, the frozen rock and sinking titanic, and there it is frog rock, Lucky Luciano, green the middle color of the rainbow, https://www.garlandsjewelry.com/blog...3-whirling-log quickly look down but tarry scant! The canyon map is on pg 133. I did think a jar would be there, though he said otherwise.

1-5 indian digs, run 2-4 twice, shadow, mirror, 6 gets us to place two.

It's the valor geo cache tin thats killen me, I found f items, so im seriously malfunctioning. It's a deja vu mandela. Please obie wan your our only hope!

https://youtu.be/0RDIJfoBhFU

someone did just post the swastika and took it down., anyone recall the post , "look what I found?"
            Last edited by khan; 06-26-2020, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I like the second sentence. It makes me think of him as The Artist Formerly Known as Fennce.

Comment

Hmmmm.

O.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                  Just one more thing, not likely but possible, did the guy basically figure out the whole thing on his own, was he legit, ethical?
                  I hope so. If not then hopefully, credit is given where credit's due. There's time and ways to make it right. If he did then I guess he owes no-one anything. But throw us a bone will ya!

Hang in there mate - and yell if you need help.

Comment

Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

I hope so. If not then hopefully, credit is given where credit's due. There's time and ways to make it right. If he did then I guess he owes no-one anything. But throw us a bone will ya!

Hang in there mate - and yell if you need help.
                    thanks mike, im ok i just bought a 6 bed 2 bath to fix up, i love my job and havent done anything for a year. Take a quick gander at my quest. I had one really good story in there, 2nd day 1st botg It's the craziest thing that happened to anyone barring the guys who past, thats the big 7 out!

Comment

#5 - 1998. I wonder if that's a typo.

Comment

In browsing the court documents in the Erskine legal proceedings against FF, an interesting point was made in a letter from FF's lawyers to Mr Erskine. The letter is the last two pages of this link to Attachment 6/Exhibit 11 to the Complaint https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...241875.1.6.pdf . FF's lawyers make it clear that the treasure is abandoned property. I'm not a lawyer, but it seems clear that the treasure is not a gift from FF to the finder(s).

This is the link to the rest of the documents in the proceedings https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...NDmicKZI_s4WtM .
                        Last edited by YNP Solve; 06-26-2020, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YNP Solve View Post
                          In browsing the court documents in the Erskine legal proceedings against FF, an interesting point was made in a letter from FF's lawyers to Mr Erskine. The letter is the last two pages of this link to Attachment 6/Exhibit 11 to the Complaint https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...241875.1.6.pdf . FF's lawyers make it clear that the treasure is abandoned property. I'm not a lawyer, but it seems clear that the treasure is not a gift from FF to the finder(s).

This is the link to the rest of the documents in the proceedings https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...NDmicKZI_s4WtM .
                          Based upon my reading of Attachment it 6/Exhibit 11, I would say that Fenn’s attorney needs to cut back on the sauce or hire an new executive assistant.

Comment

I didn't like to read about Peggy being in poor health.... I hope it's temporary.

Comment

This surely kills all the conspiracy theories. Peggy being ill might explain why Fenn isn't giving so much attention to the way the chase ends?

In early June 2020, I personally verified that the Chest was found by a searcher, who has requested to remain anonymous. Since the Chest was discovered, I have personally seen the Chest and its contents. I also met the person who found the Chest and confirmed that he discovered it in the location I left it about ten years ago. I also confirmed that he had used the clues in the poem and hints in the Memoir to locate and find the Chest.

Presumably 'verified the chest was found' means the emailed photo with the stick. 'Seen the chest and its contents' was the room at the bank and photos. 'I also met the person who found the chest...' This is interesting, would anyone know if in legal terms you could say 'met' if this was via zoom or similar? Just curious, as a physical meeting might be hard to arrange while protecting the finder's identity.
                              Last edited by tootingjo; 06-27-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X