No Need to Sue, Reverse Engineer First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Need to Sue, Reverse Engineer First

I, like others have claimed, was hacked sometime during 2019. My cell phone was hacked, tracked, text messages intercepted... pictures and their locations hacked. Using read receipts from my PC email, I found that my emails were being intercepted by someone at an "unknown" location. My solve is unique and someday I will show a unique Aspen tree blaze that I found onsite that matches a hidden symbol in TTOTC that can only be seen with a technique I unlocked from stories in TTOTC. I took pictures of both on my phone so any potential hacker could easily have figured out the physical location. Only one other person knows about this technique who is my chase partner. It's time to reverse engineer network traffic over this time period. They certainly were using TOR or some means to hide, but it's time to get creative and get to the bottom of this. I was ready to go BOTG after finalizing my solve this past winter and spring... but sure enough, the treasure was found before I had a chance to go out. I also believe there were scare tactics and techniques used to divert my attention this spring used to brainwash me into believing that my life was in danger if I did go BOTG... which stalled my physical progress this spring and early Summer. I don't plan to Sue anybody, but rather figure exactly what happened, who was involved, and deal with this like Men.

If your hacker really was on TOR, you can forget about ever finding out who they were. That's the entire point of TOR; it's completely untraceable, even by them.

Comment

Not too worried about that.

Comment

Also, your solve involves a clue in the book. A symbol, I believe? FF didn't put any clues in his book, merely unintentional hints. So if that symbol is critical to your solve, it wasn't the correct solve anyway. Somebody may have stolen the solve from you, but if so that didn't lead them to the treasure.

Best,
        -Slashy

Comment

There are hidden confirmation symbols in TTOTC. A novel invisible ink of sorts. You'll see someday.

Comment

This key along with the Finder's silence speaks loudly. The method is only known by me, my chase partner, and who ever hacked me. Will go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
              There are hidden confirmation symbols in TTOTC. A novel invisible ink of sorts. You'll see someday.
              FF specifically said that's not true.
              "All of the information you need to find the treasure is in the poem. The chapters in my book have very subtle hints but are not deliberately placed to aid the seeker." -Forrest Fenn 4/04/2013

This should be good news for you.
              Last edited by GoSlash27; 06-26-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I wonder why you would think someone would want to see your correspondence. Specifically YOU?
                You must know that the ROI on tracking searchers would be ridiculously low and a huge expense. It is almost a certain loss for anyone to try. The Nigerian Prince scam has better odds.

It would cost many many times the value of the cache to track people like you suggest and try to figure out their solutions.
                Better odds just to solve the darn thing.
                Maybe you were just being 'normal' hacked. Happens all the time, but they don't want your treasure locations!
                Last edited by Tess Oreo; 06-26-2020, 02:35 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

We shall see.

Comment

There is evidence that strongly links the hacking to chase related activities. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Wow did you realize, recognize and identify the hacking? Just asking for a friend...
                      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

"Wow did you realize, recognize and identify the hacking?"

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                          There is evidence that strongly links the hacking to chase related activities. That's all I'm saying.
                          Why is that "all I'm saying"? Spill your evidence for all to see. If it is compelling, you may get support for such an accusation.
                          Or else why even mention it? Seems illogical, unless you are just sharing for emotional reasons with no intent on backing it up in any way.

In that case, I hope you put some time in for some meditation and tranquil thoughts today. All the best to you.

Comment

It's a high stakes and touchy subject. One could be in danger if it's not done in a diplomatic way. There is no need for dropping any bombs at the moment. Staying under the radar: then prove, track, and negotiate is my planned course of action. While setting up safety nets along the way so there are no "accidents"...

Comment

Plus this would be only between the original solver and the retriever if it happens to be true.

Comment

Working...
                              X