The only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
    Possible solution to this impasse is the LS was a low brow just like all thought
    Low brow generally would mean someone who would tell.
    Prove it to the world! Think: lottery winner

High brow would be creating multiple offshore accounts, buying real estate near the site, and waiting for escrows to close.
    Patience is a virtue. Maybe not so much 'Don't share' ...just pragmatic to max profit and protection.
    Pretty smart, actually.

I would be somewhere in the middle. The silence is terrible. I probably could not help but give some answers.
    I have too many "if...thens" in my head and I would want people to be as mentally healthy as possible.
    Giving some explanation...ANY part of the explanation could ease minds during a time of compounded bad news.
    But giving the location might get people out there traveling when they do not need to...and I would not want that either.
    Maybe the finder just doesn't understand.
    Last edited by Tess Oreo; 06-26-2020, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post

Is it possible the finder was not the LS? Maybe the finder saw the LS and got lucky!
      I find this highly implausible. Some searcher was on the right track and somehow a stalker recognized that? The guy who knew where it was didn't find it, but the guy who didn't know where it was did?
      This idea does great violence to Occam's razor.

Best,
      -Slashy

Comment

Originally posted by GoSlash27 View Post

I find this highly implausible. Some searcher was on the right track and somehow a stalker recognized that? The guy who knew where it was didn't find it, but the guy who didn't know where it was did?
        This idea does great violence to Occam's razor.

Best,
        -Slashy
        It only works if it is seasonal.

Ls goes to check it out but there is still snow on the ground. Cannot see the final clue and cannot get to chest.
        Someone who see the searcher lives nearer to there and, when snow clears, looks in the same place out of curiosity. Sees it.

I doubt that is what happened but it is possible. It would take a remarkable confluence of events.

Comment

Originally posted by Tess Oreo View Post

It only works if it is seasonal.

Ls goes to check it out but there is still snow on the ground. Cannot see the final clue and cannot get to chest.
          Someone who see the searcher lives nearer to there and, when snow clears, looks in the same place out of curiosity. Sees it.

I doubt that is what happened but it is possible. It would take a remarkable confluence of events.
          THAT'S IT - that's exactly what happened to me....
          Last edited by wwwamericana; 06-26-2020, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whitefeather
            There are two types of people in this world, hustlers and everyone else.
            There are 10 types of people: those who know binary, and those who don't. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

But then we'd have to take fake finder out, so he doesn't blab.
              Who‘s „we“ in this case?

Well and... the finder knows the final place, yes, but the pictures and videos are hanging over his head like a Damokles sword... who knows... maybe him talking about anything Chase-related will cut this thread. The rusty scissors could symbolize that and stand as a reminder!
              We will probably not hear from the finder...

Imagine Don Corleone sitting behind his desk in a half shadow saying „The guy from back east is shy. He wants to stay anonymous, and I respect that!“
              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

I grew up in Chicago and have been quiet for 2 years until a chain of events unfolded that few would believe... feels like a social experiment gone wrong and I'm walking a fine line between appeasing the mob from back east, the underground mountain people, aliens, a battle between good and evil.... people trying to get me to "seek mental help"... try to imagine living in a combined reality of the Fight Club, the Matrix, the Stepford Wives, and Red Dawn... I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED. Not sure who to trust, but I'm sane. Really. Twitch twitch...

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                  Finder stalked and followed LS... grabbed the chest without even knowing a single clue from the poem... finder contacted f... f said „oh wow, good to see you... I got you on film stalking, following, trespassing, stealing... I won‘t give you title but I can sue your buttocks off... if you gave back the chest though...“
                  Finder gave it back and that‘s why we see Forrest checking the inventory...
                  Meanwhile LS sent in the correct spot... 10x10.... exact description...
                  Forrest photoshops finder‘s picture... adds a message where to go, what to do...
                  LS will go get it! Until then everybody stays in anon and has to wait...

Fits the big picture doesn‘t it?

To me this looks like one high brow and one low brow
                  I do feel the vibes on this completely. There are 2 scenarios in my head and one of them is exactly what you are describing. The other is sinister and evil. Which one is real? They both completely work and I can show the poem purists... there is an intended geographic location I believe... hope. And there is a sinister general solve that the dark ones may secretly attach to, band together, and believe that's the only solve. It's a social experiment that separates the good natured folks from the dark thinkers. I can see it both ways for some reason.

Comment

And for the record, my real name contains the letters MTHW LWEC GZC.
                    I'm not suicidal, have never been, and do not plan to be anytime soon.
                    Regardless of the true nature of this complex social scenario, I'm a peaceful and understanding person by nature. There will be a final solution where everybody involved has a happy ending if I have any say in the matter.... Whatever that means as this evolves, I will make sure of that. We all deserve to be content dont we?

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                      And for the record, my real name contains the letters MTHW LWEC GZC.
                      I'm not suicidal, have never been, and do not plan to be anytime soon.
                      Regardless of the true nature of this complex social scenario, I'm a peaceful and understanding person by nature. There will be a final solution where everybody involved has a happy ending if I have any say in the matter.... Whatever that means as this evolves, I will make sure of that. We all deserve to be content dont we?
                      Now I‘m curious, Matt! Won‘t you give us some more tidbits of your scenario? I have a second possibility in the back of my head, but...
                      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Give me your tidbits first

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

Now I‘m curious, Matt! Won‘t you give us some more tidbits of your scenario? I have a second possibility in the back of my head, but...
                          PM me if you want to take this offline.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                            I grew up in Chicago and have been quiet for 2 years until a chain of events unfolded that few would believe... feels like a social experiment gone wrong and I'm walking a fine line between appeasing the mob from back east, the underground mountain people, aliens, a battle between good and evil.... people trying to get me to "seek mental help"... try to imagine living in a combined reality of the Fight Club, the Matrix, the Stepford Wives, and Red Dawn... I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED. Not sure who to trust, but I'm sane. Really. Twitch twitch...
                            likes alot. It's liberating not to be looking for metal.

Comment

Working...
                            X