The only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only

Possible solution to this impasse is the LS was a low brow just like all thought

The Robert Willams kind?

Comment

"Possible solution to this impasse is the LS was a low brow just like all thought"

Are you comparing the LS to a man who graduated because his father was a principle?
      Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 06-25-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I was referring to the artist Robert Williams. His artwork is full of things to see. Some people might miss if they are not looking closely.

Comment

He said he didn’t know the man, so how could he know what type of brow he has? Besides, Forrest is a schmoozer, he could handle any type of brow.
          Highbrow, Lowbrow, unibrow, caterpillar brow, what kind of brow does a redneck have?

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post
            He said he didn’t know the man, so how could he know what type of brow he has? Besides, Forrest is a schmoozer, he could handle any type of brow.
            Highbrow, Lowbrow, unibrow, caterpillar brow, what kind of brow does a redneck have?
            Is it possible the finder was not the LS? Maybe the finder saw the LS and got lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post

Is it possible the finder was not the LS? Maybe the finder saw the LS and got lucky!
              The possibilities are only limited by your imagination

Comment

Finder stalked and followed LS... grabbed the chest without even knowing a single clue from the poem... finder contacted f... f said „oh wow, good to see you... I got you on film stalking, following, trespassing, stealing... I won‘t give you title but I can sue your buttocks off... if you gave back the chest though...“
                Finder gave it back and that‘s why we see Forrest checking the inventory...
                Meanwhile LS sent in the correct spot... 10x10.... exact description...
                Forrest photoshops finder‘s picture... adds a message where to go, what to do...
                LS will go get it! Until then everybody stays in anon and has to wait...

Fits the big picture doesn‘t it?

To me this looks like one high brow and one low brow
                Last edited by Cowboyrocker; 06-25-2020, 01:57 PM.
                „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                  Finder stalked and followed LS... grabbed the chest without even knowing a single clue from the poem... finder contacted f... f said „oh wow, good to see you... I got you on film stalking, following, trespassing, stealing... I won‘t give you title but I can sue your buttocks off... if you gave back the chest though...“
                  Forrest photoshops finder‘s picture... adds a message where to go, what to do...

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post

Yep
                    Short n strong, eh?
                    „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                    G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                      Possible solution to this impasse is the LS was a low brow just like all thought
                      More like LS was a jedi, saw the sh*tstorm coming, and stepped back to let the finder walk right into it.

Comment

I like the Toe to Toe theory, that there were two lead searchers battling it out at the end, and FF signaled that in the toenail game, then Mr. Finder from the East swooped in and surprised FF by getting to it first.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeBrakes View Post
                          I like the Toe to Toe theory, that there were two lead searchers battling it out at the end, and FF signaled that in the toenail game, then Mr. Finder from the East swooped in and surprised FF by getting to it first.
                          T2T is like the slipper sb, and toe's are a fetish. I didn't know that was so big until I started watching chaturbate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

But then we'd have to take fake finder out, so he doesn't blab.
                            Last edited by khan; 06-25-2020, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeBrakes View Post
                              It’s a good story as long as it’s told.
                              "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X