Please read - attacks of a personal nature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read - attacks of a personal nature

Please refrain from personal attacks on anyone. I especially do not want discussed the litigation of the attorney from Chicago. I know many have feelings about this and every site and social media platform is discussing, but She has made contact With me (specifically to the personal attacks here) and I do not want to get drawn into this situation therefore please respect this site. Thank you for understanding.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

And I did delete the thread as soon as I was made aware of it.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Now you see it, now you don't. Thanks for maintaining the integrity...

Comment

RE: Please Red -

Dearest Madam,

And what of attacks of an Impersonal nature?

Are we to assume by the title of your most recent thread that these at least are still fair game?

For it seems to me if we rob Nature of both tooth and claw, soon there will be nothing left that is read at all.

- Myron Ike

PS: I once hired an "impersonal trainer" to whip me into shape. All he really did was just stand there.

Comment

THE BIG PICTURE

I don't agree with trashing people online, or anywhere for that matter.
          However, I'm pretty sure (unlike some countries) our legal system requires us to publically state our complaint against someone else in a court of law. This policy subjects any lawsuit to public scrutiny and criticism if frivolous in nature. The attorney in Chicago certainly knows this and is attempting to stifle this criticism by threatening KPRO and THOR to silence it.

Kristy, if she contacts you again you might tell her the idiom, "
          If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"
          1F

Comment

She opened her self up to ridicule the moment she went public and started making claims against people... there are a lot of sore losers and cry babies in the chase, busloads of them.

Comment

I understand all your points, but just keep non attacking or personal in nature.

Comment

I must have been sleeping.... I always miss the fun!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ColossalDelightfulAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif
Views:	260
Size:	405.1 KB
ID:	169316

Comment

Hell, that's just good practice in general... though too few people practice it on the internet. If you can't be nice to people, at least try to be civil.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                      Please refrain from personal attacks on anyone. I especially do not want discussed the litigation of the attorney from Chicago. I know many have feelings about this and every site and social media platform is discussing, but She has made contact With me (specifically to the personal attacks here) and I do not want to get drawn into this situation therefore please respect this site. Thank you for understanding.
                      I understand this from your side... but... was her full name mentioned? Was it 100% clear who was addressed? Was it within the boundaries of free speech?

Like... somebody might write about a lawyer from Chicago with serious mental problems... wow, she even filed a lawsuit against the guys who estimated her house‘s value... and now THIS... mustn‘t she be kinda nuts?

Tell me... will this stand in court if someone really feels addressed? And who will be accused now? Cowboyrocker? A website called THOR? The kind lady who lets her users express their opinion and feelings?

Really?

Well you, Kpro, are a well educated diplomat and you want to avoid a quarrel by any means... but come on! I haven‘t seen too harsh insults a human being suing the s#%t out of every party she visited couldn‘t or shouldn‘t bear!

Some sociopaths need to be kicked in the S and should feel the shame!

You don‘t need to edit this post... just let me know and I‘ll delete it myself, but this is my opinion and I know there are lawyers from Chicago who need to face „social reality“!
                      „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                      G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                        I understand all your points, but just keep non attacking or personal in nature.
                        So her publically admitting her ex husband was harassing her is fair and good for people here to know. I'm sure the solver does not like having rumours of harassing and hacking levied against them.

https://wgnradio.com/anna-davlantes/...ion-prize/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

I understand this from your side... but... was her full name mentioned? Was it 100% clear who was addressed? Was it within the boundaries of free speech?

Like... somebody might write about a lawyer from Chicago with serious mental problems... wow, she even filed a lawsuit against the guys who estimated her house‘s value... and now THIS... mustn‘t she be kinda nuts?

Tell me... will this stand in court if someone really feels addressed? And who will be accused now? Cowboyrocker? A website called THOR? The kind lady who lets her users express their opinion and feelings?

Really?

Well you, Kpro, are a well educated diplomat and you want to avoid a quarrel by any means... but come on! I haven‘t seen too harsh insults a human being suing the s#%t out of every party she visited couldn‘t or shouldn‘t bear!

Some sociopaths need to be kicked in the S and should feel the shame!

You don‘t need to edit this post... just let me know and I‘ll delete it myself, but this is my opinion and I know there are lawyers from Chicago who need to face „social reality“!
                          It was my post that got deleted.. I called someone out by name because there was an interveiw where someone called out a meme I created and referenced it in there interview and the meme had zero to do with them. my skin is awfully thin regarding chase lunacy... it's stoopid.

Comment

Is yawning a personal attack, or a more broad, general one? I don't specify anyone's race by yawning, in case anyone is wondering about that. I sure hope the person who is "shy" is trustworthy.

Comment

Working...
                            X