No announcement yet.

"under a canopy of stars in Dinosaur National Monument"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple day time out....... everyone regroup and take some time to enjoy the sunshine.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Tess Oreo View Post

You do have some useful posts when you are not too uptight.
      I must say though, that I have to scroll across to avoid your avatar. It just gives me a very negative impression that you are a masked violator punching me out as you speak your words. So when you really do say angry things it just fits the bill.
      Basically, I would be frightened to meet your avatar while walking home at night.

Just a PR thing!
      Might want to think about it. That's my 2c.
      To me, his avatar looks like Bobo from the show "Finding Bigfoot."

Click image for larger version

Name:	James-Bobo-Fay.png
Views:	213
Size:	359.6 KB
ID:	169484

Comment

Nobody will admit it was found in Dinosaur because that opens into who the LS is!! Forrest said it himself "under a canopy of stars," and that is synonymous with Dinosaur, because it's on the DINOSAUR NAT'L MONUMENT CAMPGROUNDS BULLETIN BOARDS, but please keep theorizing on TOTALLY bunk junk.

Comment

I would point out that "A canopy of stars" is not exactly an unknown term. It's used in all sorts of places. Compared to what I see in the city, any nighttime in the Rockies will give me a canopy of stars to sleep under. I think FF was talking generically.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post
            I would point out that "A canopy of stars" is not exactly an unknown term. It's used in all sorts of places. Compared to what I see in the city, any nighttime in the Rockies will give me a canopy of stars to sleep under. I think FF was talking generically.
            Total leap of faith on my part. I do take bets...

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

Total leap of faith on my part. I do take bets...
              The funny thing is, both of our final locations are in Colorado so if only the state comes out nothing would ever be settled. If Vegas ever took odds on the State though, I would be right in front/behind you moving the Colorado line for the max bet allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Omni View Post

The funny thing is, both of our final locations are in Colorado so if only the state comes out nothing would ever be settled. If Vegas ever took odds on the State though, I would be right in front/behind you moving the Colorado line for the max bet allowed.
                That's a bigger leap as you could stand to gain more or less... than a normal bet.

Comment

Nobody will admit it was found in Dinosaur because that opens into who the LS is!! Forrest said it himself "under a canopy of stars," and that is synonymous with Dinosaur, because it's on the DINOSAUR NAT'L MONUMENT CAMPGROUNDS BULLETIN BOARDS, but please keep theorizing on TOTALLY bunk junk.
                  First of all, that's specialized knowledge and the real solver knows that it wasn't placed in Colorado, so no matter what you say you are not the lead solver and you don't have a clue. The "under a canopy of stars" and the rest of it is describing the area of where Forrest hid his TC about ten years ago, and if you understood the clues correctly, his statement would be confirmation to where his TC was hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

First of all, that's specialized knowledge and the real solver knows that it wasn't placed in Colorado, so no matter what you say you are not the lead solver and you don't have a clue. The "under a canopy of stars" and the rest of it is describing the area of where Forrest hid his TC about ten years ago, and if you understood the clues correctly, his statement would be confirmation to where his TC was hidden.
                    LOL, awesome, man. Thx for chiming in.

Comment

At this time, only Fenn and the retriever know the real story behind the chest. But I believe the solve is related to Colorado in 3 ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

At this time, only Fenn and the retriever know the real story behind the chest. But I believe the solve is related to Colorado in 3 ways.
                        Please share!

Comment

Please share!
                          That will let the cat out of the bag and open up Pandora's box at the same time. Im sitting in the sun and waiting for a sign. PM me if you have ideas on how to proceed safely.

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado View Post

The way the poem was solved was by using the hints in TTOTC with the clues in the poem as a map. Forrest told us WITHOUT telling us that his TC wasn't in Colorado by not mentioning Colorado in TTOTC. It was a subtle message and WWWH and all the other clues in the poem confirm it.

Comment

The way the poem was solved was by using the hints in TTOTC with the clues in the poem as a map. Forrest told us WITHOUT telling us that his TC wasn't in Colorado by not mentioning Colorado in TTOTC. It was a subtle message and WWWH and all the other clues in the poem confirm it.
                              Forrest was being tricky with the lure; sent diversions in every direction. Some of us knew it must be CO the minute we saw it left out. It's about those rivers and fish, my friend, and much further out into pristine wilderness than any city could pollute.

Comment

Forrest was being tricky with the lure; sent diversions in every direction. Some of us knew it must be CO the minute we saw it left out. It's about those rivers and fish, my friend, and much further out into pristine wilderness than any city could pollute.
                                Well, relying on what he said with the lure or anything that he said over what the hints in his book reveal, could lead one down many rabbit holes. I also believe that Forrest was always using information that he got from the emails of searchers to make their search more personal or interesting without giving out any hints to the nine clues.

Comment

Working...
                                X