No announcement yet.

"under a canopy of stars in Dinosaur National Monument"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitefeather is that the art installation that was in Las Vegas last year or the year before, in the early Spring? That was awesome! You walked inside a dark space, and then the turned it on—just like standing inside the starry sky.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
      Isn't someone going to at least call me dumb again?
      You do have some useful posts when you are not too uptight.
      I must say though, that I have to scroll across to avoid your avatar. It just gives me a very negative impression that you are a masked violator punching me out as you speak your words. So when you really do say angry things it just fits the bill.
      Basically, I would be frightened to meet your avatar while walking home at night.

Just a PR thing!
      Might want to think about it. That's my 2c.
      Last edited by Tess Oreo; 06-24-2020, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tess Oreo View Post

I must say though, that I have to scroll across to avoid your avatar. It just gives me a very negative impression that you are a masked violator punching me out as you speak your words. So when you really do say angry things it just fits the bill.
        Basically, I would be frightened to meet your avatar while walking home at night.

Just a PR thing!
        I guess you won‘t dare to challenge my avatar in Fortnite... xD
        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Just so I've got this straight... You're suggesting Fenn hid the treasure in Utah?

Comment

Originally posted by Tess Oreo View Post

Just a PR thing!
            5-leaf Blaze: intellectual terrorist. I thought you were talking about my metal music, but remembered I haven't shared the heavy stuff yet.
            Yet we never get a choice in who's right- who exactly has the correct answers. I think Fenn was taken aback too. I guess it was supposed to be some kid or Scout that found it My posts aren't just useful, haha, it's like this: Finder is a coward, Fenn is acting funny & you're stuck with me! I'm not worried about PR, darlings. Don't get too scared, now- I will try to get conversational, but you should really see the madness! lol
            Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-24-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSlash27 View Post
              Just so I've got this straight... You're suggesting Fenn hid the treasure in Utah?
              Did I say it? Or did Fenn?

Comment

5-leaf Blaze: intellectual terrorist. I thought you were talking about my metal music, but remembered I haven't shared the heavy stuff yet.
                Yet we never get a choice in who's right- who exactly has the correct answers. I think Fenn was taken aback too. I guess it was supposed to be some kid or Scout that found it My posts aren't just useful, haha, it's like this: Finder is a coward, Fenn is acting funny & you're stuck with me! I'm not worried about PR, darlings. Don't get too scared, now- I will try to get conversational, but you should really see the madness! lol
                I see your point. I suppose if you said you were Gene Simmons I'd see the photo differently. Just like Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler can wear tight shiny purple leopard pants and that seems normal. for them...but my co-worker at the office? Not so much.

Comment

Did I say it? Or did Fenn?
                  Fenn *definitely* didn't say it. I am asking because it is unclear whether or not you mean to say the treasure was hidden in Utah. Is that what you're suggesting, or no?

Best,
                  -Slashy

Comment

I suspect the chest to be hidden under a can of peas......somewhere over the rainbow!

Comment

So Slashly and bloggers (that won't even LOOK or comment here) don't want to see that "Enjoy the crackling of a campfire and sleep under a canopy of stars in Dinosaur National Monument" is synonymous with Forrest's own "It was under a canopy of stars in the lush, forested vegetation..." (??) NICE! Okay... lol.

Comment

So Slashly and bloggers (that won't even LOOK or comment here) don't want to see that "Enjoy the crackling of a campfire and sleep under a canopy of stars in Dinosaur National Monument" is synonymous with Forrest's own "It was under a canopy of stars in the lush, forested vegetation..." (??) NICE! Okay... lol.
                        I'm just asking you a simple and direct question for clarification. Are you suggesting that it was in Utah, or not? I'm not going to harrass you about it, I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying.
                        Best,
                        -Slashy

Comment

I'm just asking you a simple and direct question for clarification. Are you suggesting that it was in Utah, or not? I'm not going to harrass you about it, I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying.
                          Best,
                          -Slashy
                          That inquiry really is irrelevant. Just enjoy the information, if possible.

Comment

Irrelevant?? It's the very definition of "relevant". If you mean to say it was in Utah, that's fine and thank you. If you don't mean to say that, then I don't understand what you're trying to say and thus the information is of no use to me.
                            Why so coy? Just give a straight answer. I promise not to point and laugh. If you refuse to clarify, I have no choice but to assume that's what you meant.
                            Last edited by GoSlash27; 06-24-2020, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Irrelevant?? It's the very definition of "relevant". If you mean to say it was in Utah, that's fine and thank you. If you don't mean to say that, then I don't understand what you're trying to say and thus the information is of no use to me.
                              Why so coy? Just give a straight answer. I promise not to point and laugh. If you refuse to clarify, I have no choice but to assume that's what you meant.
                              Edited.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSlash27
                                Stay classy
                                Edited.

Comment

Working...
                                X