"under a canopy of stars in Dinosaur National Monument"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "under a canopy of stars in Dinosaur National Monument"

"Enjoy the crackling of a campfire and sleep under a canopy of stars in Dinosaur National Monument. With six different campgrounds located around the monument and over 120 sites to choose from, options are plentiful. Three campgrounds are located on the Utah side of the monument (Green River is the shortest distance from the Dinosaur Quarry) and the other three are on the Colorado side. Prices for each campground vary with the seasons and availability of water. Check postings at each campground or contact the visitor center for more information."

Get ready for a bunch of solves & everyone looking in this direction. Just know I solved it first. Don't EVER disavow what is coming. This is just me acclimating you to the solve of the decade. I didn't find the box, but if you've paid attention, you've seen me talk about the place. You also subconsciously know what happened to me, how I got duped. Pay SERIOUS attention here on out.

Lose the blinders, folks. That hole was empty in Sept 2019, as my picture showed. I am the only place you will get exact shit from. Finder is a coward, Fenn's acting funny & you're stuck with me. And I want to get to the bottom of all the crap. Put everything AWAY and keep tuned.

Comment

He implicated me and said where, flat out. So W in T actual F is going on? HE TOLD US WHERE. WHAT PARK. What now?
      Back east is Washington, D.C. we've been through this before. WHAT'S NEXT I GROW IMPATIENT.
      Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-23-2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Dinosaur park looks fertile, I watched follow you wander lust do a vid there. Listening with mastadon ears!

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
          Dinosaur park looks fertile, I watched follow you wander lust do a vid there. Listening with mastadon ears!
          What will an exact solve leading to my 4x8 hole of last year's fame do? Do you think it'll get buried like my half solve did? Thank you for commenting, dude!

Comment

Apr. 6, 2019, over a year ago I posted it. Do you really think people searched an entire county-sized area to dupe me? Or was it something else.
            Something presented itself recently, and I guess we will know soon enough. Got a heck of a place to scope. You know, I was in Utah twice this year on what I thought was some really tight solving, something that I felt superceded the ruling out of the state, but alas, back to Colorado.

Comment

Isn't someone going to at least call me dumb again?

Comment

Not dumb. One of the definitions of Treasure is thesaurus = the saurus. Dinos!

I went there last May, not BOTG, just traveling. Stunned by the place. Petroglyphs, bones, and prominent signs at the wall that it is ok to touch the bones.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady V View Post
                  Not dumb. One of the definitions of Treasure is thesaurus = the saurus. Dinos!

I went there last May, not BOTG, just traveling. Stunned by the place. Petroglyphs, bones, and prominent signs at the wall that it is ok to touch the bones.
                  That sounds awesome!

Comment

Ah, no likeys yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                      Isn't someone going to at least call me dumb again?
                      Nope.
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Nope.
                        That's awesome. You rock, Anna.

Comment

Where does it lead? I want this solve to be for the people. Maybe the one news guy Dokoupil(?)
                          That Josh guy passed me up with the show; got weird. TWO YEARS AGO. What a DOOFUS lol. Hollywood made me feel like a weirdo for making a second call. F em.
                          "HEY TV, RIGHT HERE!" Remember that? Haha, 1-1/2 years ago. I'm right here! It'll be double now! Triple in 2 weeks! You want the rest!?
                          Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-23-2020, 11:10 PM.

Comment

TV PEOPLE: show you the 1949 Fenn petroglyph $75,000, rectangle $75,000 (two sites, I lead) and the solve $250K. Minimum & I might go up.
                            The petroglyph was the hunch (different state!), and that was weird. The rectangle is IT.
                            Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 06-23-2020, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I contacted some east coast news people... this oughtta be neat.

Comment

Working...
                              X