X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hfywc View Post

cover of night
    Headliner
    To be right for someone, you have to be willing to be wrong for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	am i the finder now2.png
Views:	527
Size:	3.74 MB
ID:	168656

my point was I could do same as photo in the video in a short amount of time.. i could still adjust light and skew and scale and put whatever you want to have as a special item in the photo but why.. points proven the video means nothing.. its as poorly done as my version.
      I wasn't saying your work was bad. Just that something is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

I wasn't saying your work was bad. Just that something is missing.
        I wasn't saying you were saying my work was bad i was saying I could put whatever you wanted me to put in the chest in the chest...

Comment

I wasn't saying you were saying my work was bad i was saying I could put whatever you wanted me to put in the chest in the chest...
          I suspect retriever took onsite pic. Then later special item eliminated.

Comment

You guys are good at this stuff. thanks. Based on it all, I would say Blackbeard's photo is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Presque vu
              Here what bad Photoshop looks like
              That is really cool!

Reminds me of that movie Rising Sun where they find the 'ghosting' in the video that was turned over for evidence.
              That was really high tech back in the early 90's.

Comment

Oh, that's a good one, cover of night. F wants ls to go out at night.
                Last edited by khan; 06-23-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

You are good 1keyword!

Maybe there can be another thread (without Blackbeards moniker gracing the title) where people can do sort of a
                  "Where's Waldo" and hide little things in the chest with photo editing
                  Might be fun to pass some time and use some of these clever skills.
                  People can do cryptic items that make compound words, a rebus, 'stuck' stick people, their mother-in-law, Orion's galaxy... ie: anything!!!
                  I might like tiny fairies at the bottom waiting 'around those rocks' for 10 years! (are they happy or really pissed off?)

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
                  -Douglas Adams

No Doug, I want to see the fairies too!!!

(I'd start it but I have nothing at the moment to offer in terms of a clever photo.)

Comment

https://youtu.be/qboAcfMqZZU

How do you take it with you, how do you make it last eternally? Perhaps what is tangibly worth more than gold?

Comment

I don’t get the “ff bought it back“.

Comment

Working...
                      X