New Finder Claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Finder Claim

Photo shop? Read description in both of the videos on his channel.

https://youtu.be/HBu2DhlzpkA

Damn. Wish he had a minute for pics instead of reusing.

Comment

Looks like the area where tip of key rested on ziplock in Fenn photo has been blurred after key was moved in photoshop.

Comment

looks photo shopped to me

Comment

21!
          “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Nuthin' to see here IMO. Why anyone would claim to be the finder puzzles me, especially if they're not.

Comment

I think its real. He's letting everyone know that he feels it is okay to reveal the chest site so that no one blames him for not revealing. Forrest will eventually clear this up for everyone .

Comment

I stopped at "The Rocky Mountains." (Wasn't there). So no big news outlet for them? Just let us unofficially know, eh? It's truly weak enough to be the stage people & I don't think they should try to fake this stuff.

Comment

It's not a very good job of photoshopping.. the color blend is too rich

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                    I stopped at "The Rocky Mountains."
                    It... wasn't... in the Rocky Mountains? Your solve is going to be very interesting when you release it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSlash27 View Post
                      It... wasn't... in the Rocky Mountains? Your solve is going to be very interesting when you release it.
                      Not near the divide, not the technical Rockies. A clue says no to that.

Comment

Interesting. I never actually looked to see how close my solve was to the Continental Divide.

Comment

Fake. No doubt

Comment

I vote fake.

Comment

actually I may backtrack because I just realized that the new youtube photo doesnt show the plastic bag area where the key was supposedly placed later. There would no good reason to avoid showing that unless the plastic bag area was too difficult photoshop cleanly. So maybe it was a fake. Does this ever end?

Comment

Working...
                              X