Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X marks the spot!

Map link here

If I've set this up correctly, we should all be able to mark our best guess of the location on this map. Just follow the link, find your spot, click "add marker" with your user name, and save it.
    We're going on the honor system here, so please...
    -One pin per person
    -Title the location as your user name.
    -Don't disturb anyone else's pin.

Perhaps some day we can find out the real location and see who was closest. If not, it will still be interesting to see where all the pins go.
    Apparently you need to be signed into your google account to add to the map. If you want to place a marker but can't, just post the coordinates in this thread and I'll place it for you.

*edit* I had to emphasize the rules after cleaning up the map. Apologies to anyone that had a pin deleted. If a poster places more than one pin, Only the first will be kept. If a pin is placed without a valid user name, it will be deleted.
    I will make every effort to help fix errors, and of course you are free to move or replace your pin.
    Last edited by GoSlash27; 06-20-2020, 01:25 PM.

I marked the Blaze for you. It's good I'm invisible now because everybody would read this and know where it was? Just remember though........I'm a liar!
    (I'm not really invisible..)1f

Comment

Good Idea! Thanks for doing this.

Comment

You're welcome It's fun watching it fill in.
        -Slashy

Comment

Could you give us Luddites some extra instructions on how to use the map... apparently my VPN is causing the entire thing to appear in a foreign language... but I can see the pins.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeBrakes View Post
            Could you give us Luddites some extra instructions on how to use the map... apparently my VPN is causing the entire thing to appear in a foreign language... but I can see the pins.
            Wow... I really don't know what to tell you about that one. For some reason google maps has you set to a foreign language. I don't know how to fix that.

Here's the step by step process:
            https://i.imgur.com/cPYzLfv.jpg

HTHs,
            -Slashy

Comment

This is actually kind of cool. Someone should get Dal to link to this so that all the treasure hunters contribute.
              “Mischief managed.”

Comment

Slashy, I give up...I can't figure out the map. Please give me a colorful pin and place it at 36 11 33.75 N 105 37 08.25 W.... should be in New Mexico, right off of Hwy 518... but remote due to terrain and elevation. That's my last theory - he drove practically the whole way there on Forrest roads. Alas, I never got to check this spot.

Comment

Will do. Please let me know if you don't like the pin.
                  Best
                  -Slashy

Comment

Thanks- looks great !!

Comment

If I use a VPN chrome extension I can see all blocked sites? And my IP is hidden?
                      Last edited by mirandas; 06-26-2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

doesn't f need to come out live and say, hi everyone, theres absolutely 100% nothing left to get, the chase, the hunt, everything is done complete its been retrieved in a 100% acceptable way i"m so happy for the finder the retriever one in the same person a great fellow i love you all thank y'all so much for being my friend were going to wy in Sept it'll be a great time. How hard would that be? This ending is like scrooge saw all the ghouls and then woke up and goes bah hum bug, and rolled on his bed in gold. THEREFORE something is up. Or do you think he's just letting us wallow in hot lava and poo poo for no reason. He knew people would disclose, it must not matter, maybe he'll just give title. Unless it's some legal deal. We know those types could care less about humanity. We need to wake up like the people of whoville.
                        last time i posted this someone goes, he's done his family hes old blah blah blah blah blah blah b;h bha;jbah and fake covid theres that fake germ theory germs im so ascared, louis pasture was such a neat guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSlash27 View Post
                          You're welcome It's fun watching it fill in.
                          -Slashy
                          GoSlash - The final spot is what I am least certain about. WWWH is what I am most certain about. Can we also do this for WWWH? It's a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post

GoSlash - The final spot is what I am least certain about. WWWH is what I am most certain about. Can we also do this for WWWH? It's a great idea.
                            It's supposed to be as close as you can get to the chest itself, but if WWWH is the closest you can "go with confidence", then sure We've had others here pin their blaze.

Best,
                            -Slashy

Comment

Hi Slashy,
                              I just checked and my name is no longer on the map. My spot is marked but it's labeled with Other/No Value

Comment

Working...
                              X