No announcement yet.

Question for forrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is one question you wish you had been asked, but never were?

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly View Post

The stick is the best thing in the box imo
      Nice one Forrest! LOL hilarious
      Did he stake a claim with it

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
        Did he stake a claim with it
        I don’t think so, but what do I know, I don’t have the chest, he does. I just think putting a stick in there mixed in with all that gold is a funny thing to do. Carry on.

Comment

What is your favorite book?

Comment

The thrill of the chase

Comment

Are there any items that you would have liked to add to the chest after you hid it?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post
                "To your knowledge, has anyone besides the finder sent you the correct solve?" GoldenFrog
                Or maybe a tweak to get a little more info. " How many people, besides the finder, have sent you the correct solve ?"

Comment

Is there anything that you would like to keep, in addition to the bracelet?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog

The question is: How was a stick suppose to let the WORLD know the TC had been found after f was gone.........
                    Yeah, I don’t get it? A stick? Wtf kinda shit is that?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeBrakes View Post

Or maybe a tweak to get a little more info. " How many people, besides the finder, have sent you the correct solve ?"
                      We're talking about a story that supposedly only two would know...

The solves will fade away into history, as they pile up. So the holder of the chest buys his time... The true solve goes with the chest, as far as I was ever concerned. Now, imagine three knew its location. Just saying our odds go up in finding him.

In reality I would really ask f, "How many people have sent you the true hoB?" GoldenFrog

I've changed my question kpro...

All I know is, a man would not do something to wipe out decades of honor, by duping the world. Forrest is, and always has been an honorable man. He would not do something like that to any of you.

Like I said, one massive mistake at the end, would wipe out all of that honor. Forrest is not that kind of man. He is honorable, so I believe...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post

We're talking about a story that supposedly only two would know...

The solves will fade away into history, as they pile up. So the holder of the chest buys his time... The true solve goes with the chest, as far as I was ever concerned. Now, imagine three knew its location. Just saying our odds go up in finding him.

In reality I would really ask f, "How many people have sent you the true hoB?" GoldenFrog

I've changed my question kpro...

All I know is, a man would not do something to wipe out decades of honor, by duping the world. Forrest is, and always has been an honorable man. He would not do something like that to any of you.

Like I said, one massive mistake at the end, would wipe out all of that honor. Forrest is not that kind of man. He is honorable, so I believe...
                        I believe that with my heart, but I wonder about accidental finds, his being duped by someone, as another post suggested, and other circumstances, whatever those may be.

Comment

How far was the "treasure chest" from the blaze. Come on Forrest if you're reading this, see if the finder would allow that That shouldn't give much away!?
                          If you give a mouse a cookie. . .

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingMyTail View Post
                            How far was the "treasure chest" from the blaze. Come on Forrest if you're reading this, see if the finder would allow that That shouldn't give much away!?
                            Distance: zero. Co-located.

Comment

Forrest, what will you do to fill what must be a huge void in your life now that the Chase is over?

(Not that I don't have many other things to worry about right now, but I'm kind of worried about you too my friend. Know that for every 7%'er, there are several of us now former searchers for your treasure who will always be on your side. Please never hesitate to pay back any of us by spamming our emails if you ever need anything.)

Comment

What was involved in Google agreeing to incorporate Forrest's own mark-up directly in Google Earth & Google Maps?

Comment

Working...
                                X