Question for forrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for forrest

If you were able to ask Forrest ONE QUESTION. Not the solution and not the state. What would it be. Be creative!

Mine: what was the one thing in the chest that nobody knew about!?!?!
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

"To your knowledge, has anyone besides the finder sent you the correct solve?" GoldenFrog

Comment

I would ask him why he never gave me the chance to meet him, even when I was in New Mexico for work. I just wanted to shake his hand from one vet to another, thank him for the search, and go about our business. I'm a little salty about that.

But, at the same time I still thank him for the chase, apologize to him for the behavior of a large portion of the community right now, tell him I hope he is able to enjoy the rest of this time on earth, and ask him to send a thank you from myself directly to the real finder so he knows that I am personally happy for him.

It's crazy the amount of people that "had the correct solve." After the chest was found. There's more saying they know the solution now than there was during the chase! And all these people claiming it was a hoax!? I'm sorry, but if you believed him that he hid it, dedicated years to it, hung on to every single word he has ever spoken, and tried to find a clue in everything, then you obviously didn't think it was a hoax. They just think it's a hoax now because it's convenient for them to pretend like they either knew it was a hoax all along or to act like Forrest misdirected them, or gave their solve away, etc, etc.

TAKE CARE FORREST. THANKS FOR THE CHASE! WISH I COULD'VE MET YOU IN PERSON.

TAKE CARE FINDER. DONT TAKE NO NONSENSE. I DONT BLAME YOU FOR NOT GIVING OUT ANY INFO...AND EVEN I WANT TO KNOW! Lol.

Happy hunting ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post
        "To your knowledge, has anyone besides the finder sent you the correct solve?" GoldenFrog
        I have a similar question to Golden Frog....

Forrest, has anyone besides (or next to our behind ) the finder sent you the correct cords?

Comment

why is the spot special?

Comment

What story have you not told us? You said there was more to it.

Comment

"What date was that TC image taken, out in the field?" GoldenFrog

PS: If you don't know the exact date, estimate....

Comment

Was there a (border) canary diamond in the chest?

Comment

Forrest: What was Peggy's reaction when you told her the chest had been found?

Thanks for everything, loco

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog View Post
                    If f tries to side step this question by saying, "Others have had some of the clues correctly." Follow up with, "Specifically has anyone beside the finder sent you the correct hoB?"

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                      If you were able to ask Forrest ONE QUESTION. Not the solution and not the state. What would it be. Be creative!

Mine: what was the one thing in the chest that nobody knew about!?!?!
                      The stick

Comment

Dear Forrest---Could I ask you the name of your friend you convinced to take the wild boar piglets? They sure do own some interesting property. Do they know about the pit below the utility line, not so far from the chair?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog

The question is: How was a stick suppose to let the WORLD know the TC had been found after f was gone.........
                          The stick is the best thing in the box imo
                          Nice one Forrest! LOL hilarious

Comment

My question: why did you cryptically refer to 5-leaf Blaze all last Fall?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog

And after he was gone, a stick was suppose to educate us all?
                              No

Comment

Working...
                              X