Pictures of the TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tootingjo View Post
    Some of these photoshop theories are very plausible, but in the image where the coin was moved and seems to fit exactly, there's a white outline around some of the coin. This white outline also runs parallel to the zip lock of the bag. I can't see why that would be.

Also, there seems no theory as to why Fenn would need to photoshop manipulate an image of the treasure? Even if it was all a hoax the treasure still exists and a photo would be taken of the 'find'. He didn't need to move coins around in one photo in photoshop, he could just move his coins in real life. There is another photo where the coins are displayed in an attorney's office or bank, so what was the point of editing this find photo?

I'm not denying this happened I'm just confused about the motive!
    This is why.
    https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...491#post166491
    https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/the-hint-of-riches/165933-pictures-of-the-tc?p=166203#post166203

No matter what you do when cropping an image, it is going to leave a white line. If you don't take care of it and make it go away, it stays. Photoshop is very well known for this.

Forrest was not there when the photos were taken. He had someone close take the chest and take photos. Only he didn't like them.
    Last edited by OH!!; 06-26-2020, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Presque vu
      Yes a bit of a Rorschach test, I don't see much myself or a reason to mess with any coins, the one coin outline would have to be one of the smallest coins ever made. Of course the finder might have removed something but it looks fairly recently opened in the photo.

​​​​​​One thing I've noticed is that it is 100 percent a lodgepole pine and there are 2 pollen cones near the chest, I went and looked at the pollen cone and seed cone of a lodgepole at about 7000 ft , they are just now falling off the lodgepoles at that elevation and there was still some pollen evident. The pollen cones need 70 deg weather and no freezing nights to release their pollen. Those pollen cones look to have fallen about a week prior to the finding, so that tells me it had been warm at that location for several weeks before June 5th. Using that info I would say it's not above 7k ft.
      Also compared that leaf to an Aspen tree in the same area , it looks the same to me. So find a location with lodgepole pines and Aspen trees at an elevation of about 6k feet depending on latitude and that was where the treasure was found.
      i took pictures for comparison and all that but who really cares anyway.

Over and out it's been fun!!!
      The ring is about the size of the diamond ring in the chest. It doesn't have to be a coin and could fit a woman's hand. Or it could be the one beside the key on the book's chest that is smaller than the keys head. Or it could be be any of the other gold coins not of the United states.
      And the ten year long mocking continues! I like the over & out part!
      Last edited by OH!!; 06-26-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• I suppose all he needs to do now is blame the photoshopping on the finder and he is free and clear. What a con!
        But, from here on out, I am leaving this alone for Peggy's sake. It makes sense now of how the ending came about.
        All of us go in front of a judge in the end..............
        Last edited by OH!!; 06-27-2020, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• Hi OH!
          Did you happen to run "ELA" on the other two photos? The ones with Forrest wearing his bracelet, and examining the coins. Just curious what you might find. And if nothing, that would be good to know also.

PP

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Paul View Post
            Hi OH!
            Did you happen to run "ELA" on the other two photos? The ones with Forrest wearing his bracelet, and examining the coins. Just curious what you might find. And if nothing, that would be good to know also.

PP
            No, those photos hold the metadata, camera model, computer program used, date and time, etc. There is no need to suspect them if they hold the metadata. A trained eye tells me no. Why am I your first post? We all know you don't have the chest.

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!! View Post

No, those photos hold the metadata, camera model, computer program used, date and time, etc. There is no need to suspect them if they hold the metadata. A trained eye tells me no. Why am I your first post? We all know you don't have the chest.
              All will be revealed on July 4th.

And in the mean time, enjoy ---> https://bit.ly/2YGStf5

PP

Comment

• Paul Paul: Just FYI, nothing short of posting a video with the actual chest and its contents will suffice to make a splash. No more solves that the person insists is the right one - we already have a glut of people doing that. What we need is the actual Finder to come forward with undeniable proof of Fenn's chest & its contents. And with travel restrictions and international mail delays, it's extremely unlikely that you have the chest or have met with Forrest.
                I have to say I did very much like your video on leaving Fenn alone and having some compassion for him as a 90 yr old man who is dealing with a lot. Point very much taken and that was a lovely post.
                Last edited by Lets_Chat_About_That; 06-29-2020, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• 24. There are 24 currently that say they have the TC in public through YT and social media or privately messaging me. Though several have provided photoshopped pictures of the TC or contents, none have provided proof enough (IMO) to be the actual finder.
                  “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• It is impossible to confirm at this time that someone is the finder.......it is equally impossible to confirm that they aren't.

Comment

• Yes, it's a little too early to count Paul Paul out given that he had a video months ago correctly naming Pike Nat'l forest

Comment

• Well, Saturday is the Fourth of July!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohntoColorado View Post
                          Yes, it's a little too early to count Paul Paul out given that he had a video months ago correctly naming Pike Nat'l forest
                          "Correctly naming"? Who says the treasure was even in Colorado?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

I totally understand this! We are all somehow left alone in a dense fog from shattered solves and conspiracy theories...

Still we chose to spend our time and most of us benefitted!

Me personally, I don‘t really know where I stand right now in case I‘m standing at all... my feet feel like they‘re hanging in the air a few inch above the ground not able to get a grip or move!

But I trust this man to save us! Either Forrest or the finder will deliver and my guess is, we‘ll all be able to accept the end!

To dance to flutes, to dance to lutes, or even bugles rare
                            But it is not sweet with nimble feet. To dance upon the air!”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post

To dance to flutes, to dance to lutes, or even bugles rare
                              But it is not sweet with nimble feet. To dance upon the air!”
                              Unless you are doing the Texas Two Step.....

Comment

• I hadn't given much thought to the stick snake on top of the chest until I remembered this:
                                "The person that finds that treasure chest and puts it on his lap and opens that lid is going to faint or start laughing"
                                I'm pretty sure he was referring to the stick. The "start laughing" part is obvious, but the "going to faint" seems to indicate shock or fear. I've always wondered if the treasure might have been hidden in an area near where there were rattlesnakes. The finder might have been afraid of accidentally coming across one of them. That would explain the "faint".

Comment

Working...
                                X