No announcement yet.

The Poem As a Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, Here is where the anagram mass gets interesting. This whole area from here forward has a massive amount of information that would take me a month to process, but I'm not going to do that.
    At the end of this endeavor, I will dump ya'll my 21,000 anagrams and then you decide. I will pick the best ones that summarize the repetitive way that the poems method works. There is more coming on the 5th clue and surrounding areas that also mention clue 5. But, if you've thoroughly read what I have posted today, the irrefutable stands out wide!

Ps. The huge bouldery area is where my son and I ran into a massive grizzly. Every time I hiked past them boulders, I flashback to the look of the grizzly's eyes.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	paddle-end.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.01 MB ID:	171141
    Last edited by OH!!; 06-29-2020, 12:49 PM.

Comment

There are only 5 lines that spell clew/clue out of the poems 24. The remainder use a metaphor or a hand & foot spelling. I'm not going to get into the metaphorical end of the poem, unless it is totally necessary. Just the synonyms. You have already viewed 2 of the 5 lines that spell clew/clue, here is the 3rd. The word "Fin" means five.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	fin.JPG Views:	11 Size:	50.8 KB ID:	171199

As I have said multiple times, the hike is guided by the coordinate seconds in the poem by looking to Google Earth and the trail the poem points to. This is why the poem is a map.
      The "ninth" in this anagram, is that coordinate second. And as before the odd/broken end of the paddle/oar has been noted.

Forrest stated: There isn't a human trail in close proximity. Why? Because the name of the trail is Bear Trail. The misspelling of "proximaty" is anagrammed and it gives you the distance. Proximaty = My pair to X. X is 10, so pair it and you have 20. This is your distance off of the trail. 1/20th of a mile.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Clue-fin.jpg Views:	11 Size:	260.6 KB ID:	171200
      Last edited by OH!!; 06-29-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Are you related to Lisa? LOL

Comment

In this section of the paddle anagrams, you can read the ones that aided me in finding the width count that the poem gives as 108 meters. That is an incredible solve and solidifies everything about the paddle area. If you haven't read that, it is above. Note that these anagrams tell that it is a meter solve and uses the words from but to but. When I found that this all matched, I am sure you can imagine how stoked I was. Here you see multiple lines that repeat the same thing but give greater detail, plus a few little hints on what is ahead. The shade area comes into play here big time. If you don't know where it is, go back to the first clue. That was a statement from Forrest. You see the shaded area on the first clue and the last.

Ps. The 108 meter solve is now below this one.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	SHADED OAR.JPG Views:	2 Size:	899.3 KB ID:	171259
          Last edited by OH!!; 06-29-2020, 06:17 PM.

Comment

The paddle has a very unique solve. From the first word "but" to the word "paddle" is 108 letters. (The underlined)

As I have gone alone in there
            And with my treasures bold
            I can keep my secret where
            And hint of riches new and old

Begin it where warm waters halt
            And take it in the canyon down
            Not far but too far to walk
            Put in below the home of Brown

From there its no place for the meek
            The end is ever drawing nigh

Therell be no paddle up your creek
            Just heavy loads and water high

If youve been wise and found the blaze
            Look quickly down your quest to cease
            But tarry scant with marvel gaze
            Just take the chest and go in peace

So why is it that I must go
            And leave my trove for all to seek
            The answers I already know
            Ive done it tired and now Im weak

So hear me all and listen good
            Your effort will be worth the cold
            If you are brave and in the wood
            I give you title to the gold

The second word "but" to "paddle" has 108 letters. (The underlined) This literally means butt to butt, with a paddle in between & 108.

As I have gone alone in there
            And with my treasures bold
            I can keep my secret where
            And hint of riches new and old

Begin it where warm waters halt
            And take it in the canyon down
            Not far but too far to walk
            Put in below the home of Brown

From there its no place for the meek
            The end is ever drawing nigh
            Therell be no paddle up your creek
            Just heavy loads and water high

If youve been wise and found the blaze
            Look quickly down your quest to cease

But tarry scant with marvel gaze
            Just take the chest and go in peace

So why is it that I must go
            And leave my trove for all to seek
            The answers I already know
            Ive done it tired and now Im weak

So hear me all and listen good
            Your effort will be worth the cold
            If you are brave and in the wood
            I give you title to the gold

From butt to butt of the paddle that has a creek is 108 meters across where the trail runs through it. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it!
            It will be this solve that takes my revealing a step higher.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	image_12099.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.3 KB ID:	171263
            Last edited by OH!!; 06-29-2020, 06:20 PM.

Comment

uh, nope.

Comment

When I hike, I carry GPS on my phone, along with anagrams of the area. The reason why I have a photo of the sign that is leaning against a tree in front of Amelia Earhart's, is because I was reading my anagrams while at Amelia's resident area, when I saw the sign. It was another "Wow" moment. Forrest has exploited Amelia from his very beginning stories, on his personal website, in the books, scrapbooks, etc. Just how many times, I have cataloged and will be revealing them later. Yes, I have many things cataloged. The poem goes into major detail with Amelia Earhart. Could there be an ancestry tie? My ending just might surprise you. I will be working in all of the poems detail about Amelia Earhart, then move on to clue 6.
                The anagram that reads big letters. This is another reason why I learned of the big red letters at the chapter beginnings of TTOTC. Above in prior post reveal those letters and they in fact do speak of Amelia Earhart.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Amelias.JPG Views:	0 Size:	903.5 KB ID:	171508
                Last edited by OH!!; 06-30-2020, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Amelia Earhart - Part 2.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Amelias2.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	950.0 KB
ID:	171552

Comment

The detail that Forrest put into Amelia's cabin are is huge. The building style, the colors, the amount of logs to her cabin. The horse tie, how it's painted, no door handle, and that Dollar is a name, etc. He went through great lengths in this area. There is much more he writes about here. that'll be next. He even gives direction of the gold here. I thought I had a photo of the door, but can't find it. It has no door handle, only a forestry padlock.
                    If you take study to these 5 poem lines in the last 3 post and their anagrams, you'll see how they all start correlating together. This is no coincidence, it is a repetitive method.

How is this possible? In this link, all I have held is "Dollar Home" the remaining 14 letters spell by themselves to tell you exactly what the Dollar cabin build style is?
                    Because the poem was built that way.
                    In the link, just read down 5 or 6 until you see it.
                    http://www.oneacross.com/cgi-bin/sea...ar+home&s=Go+2
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Dollaram.jpg Views:	1 Size:	826.0 KB ID:	171597
                    Last edited by OH!!; 06-30-2020, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Two out of the three books that were written for the treasure hunt, talk of Amelia Earhart. That alone should spark interest. TFTW & OUAW. He thought it would be to much of a clue in the first book, but later decided to include her.

Comment

This is a must read post.
                        https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...916#post171916

Comment

Hey, you could just ask the poem a question. If you want to know the poems color information, Just type this in the containing box beside the poem line in the link: The bull color word here" and then click go.
                          The top line will give you the word count to the bull color of the poem.
                          http://www.oneacross.com/cgi-bin/sea...OLD&c1=&s=Go+2

Comment

While I am at Amelia's on the poem map, I would like to reveal this. It is easy to tell by the spacing of words that I have underlined in black, that the typing of these two letters are identical. The letter on the right is from the Internet. The letter on the left is in TFTW. Amelia's cabin is in the 109° mountain area (note the mountain silhouette on TFTW's copy)... If you count from the misspelled word that Forrest created on this document, you have 109 words to the end of the letter. This proves beyond a shadow of doubt that he uses word count and that Forrest's is pointing at Amelia Earhart & 109.

Left = Intersted. Right = Interested.

There is another change in the paragraph after the words "Now and then". AKA. "new and old". Note the comma spacing. From the misspelled word of "Intersted" to the different comma spacing, is 43 words.

This is another that is irrefutable. This is the solve area, whether people believe it or not. There is just too much proof.
                            Amelia Earhart 43° & 109° I am not doing this to prove my solve as noted in the beginning of this thread. Just pointing at someone who listens, to the area where the chest once laid. Only I never finished clue 9.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	Amelia-109.jpg Views:	0 Size:	584.8 KB ID:	172620
                            Last edited by OH!!; 07-02-2020, 08:53 AM.

Comment

There was a lot of effort put into the retyping of Amelia's letter for the solve in the prior post. All he needed to do was take it off of the internet like I did, and have them place it in the book. But Forrest spent the time to try and make it identical, with the exception of a couple of flaws. And the header flaw makes 3.

Please remember that I derived 109 & 43 from the poem first, then looked to the books, etc. for confirmation. Everything I do is first taken from the poem and then applied to a map. It is 100% a solve that came from only the poem. For the first 3 years I didn't own any books and didn't do the blogs.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Amelia-109.jpg Views:	15 Size:	589.8 KB ID:	172657
                              Last edited by OH!!; 07-02-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

So begins clue #6. Many clued into mud during the search and this is the beginning of clue 6. From here are the geological formations. Forrest calls it a zoo on the "wise/blaze line. He has many. "The end is ever drawing virtual, drawings here. The wise owl is easy to spot, but there are a whole slew of things that Forrest includes on clue 6. Is that a fire depiction by the owl? I always thought so.
                                But I think there is a group of blazes. The red square in the second image is where this photo was taken.

Name:	clue-6.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	172679
                                123 of them rivets on a Spaniards saddle? Or just an Indian with a feather?

Name:	clue 6 area.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	547.5 KB
ID:	172680

Comment

Working...
                                X