The Poem As a Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poem As a Map

To fellow searchers and interested peers, I am not in this to try and get people to believe this solve, I am merely showing what I have discerned from the poem in the 9 years involved in the chase. There will be a person who will take what I have put forth seriously and aid it, taking it a step higher, so they will know for themselves where the chest once laid. Every scenario that has been laid onto these pages is completely honest in every retrospect. There is zero embellishment. I never totally figured out the final resting place, but I do know I was closing in my square, which is approximately a five acre piece of land. I may have found the precise area on last BOTG, but I have reservations of that area. This is the solo reservation I have in all of this information, now and information to come. I would of never kept on with the method that am in the midst of revealing, If It didn't have poem progression. Every step I made, was in conjunction with another without falter. There is a method to the poem, and hopefully you will give these post deep thought and a revelation aids the poems ending. If you do, please let me in. An honest and sincere message. OH!

Forrest Frenzy (Oops, I misspelled) has stated many times that all the answers are in the poem. Where do all of my answers come from in the beginning? The poem. Other is just confirmation.

I have given some very good proof in my "Page 44 of all three books" thread, to which now I am calling my information station. Links are supplied on each post.
    I will be adding to each clue post frequently, as I sort through my 21,000 anagrams. I will make sure that I have it marked "updated" with the date it was done.
    This information station has a massive database with over 120 post to date. 6/19/2020. I will be adding a few hundred more that show beyond shadow of doubt, thru repetitive content, to which confirms each post. Forrest works in repeats and the more you find of them, the more confirmation you receive. This is a time consuming process to organize all of this data I have, so it will be a couple of weeks before I reach the 9th clue. My computer tells me that I have docked 27,000 hours on poem research and I only stood to make 50.00 an hour, if I would of found the chest. The headline of each category is the abbreviation of the poem line that has been anagrammed, only showing a few of the detailed anagrams, with more to come. Forrest or Peggy had figured out a way to take a single sentence and create hundreds of anagrams, that tell an incredible story. If you can find them, then they can be created. I know this, as I have learned the technique. Once you have queued into a word, let's say another word in the poem like "Brown" the remaining letters of that line will automatically give you detail of the area in question.

By holding that detailed word and the "Brown" word, the anagrams will again give greater detail, aiding you in the right direction. This is how the clues are married to the map. Each hint you find is compiled, until you have enough anagrams to complete the clue. Each anagram hint gives you direction and pinpoints a general area, and when you have accumulated at least 8 different lines that repeat the same information, you've created the clue that you need to marry to the map. The poem gives a set of instructions to follow, in order to understand what you need to accomplish. I started the instruction thread but became confused and my organization was not very organized. I will compile them and place them at the beginning here like I should of done in the first place. The poem firstly has an introduction of where you need to place yourself in order to find warm waters halt, then it precedes on to the first clue. The following is that introduction. Read the anagrams and see how they are placed on the map. If multiple anagrams fit onto the map, then you have found the general area. This is how the poem begins and ends. Each clue has a coordinate attached and so do many of the hints. The coordinate number also guides you along with the information that you pull out of the poem. These coordinates will give you confirmation of the anagrammed lines. This is how you move with confidence in the poem. There is a massive amount of information to meld together. If you attempt this method yourself, you will see what I am speaking of. For instance use link: http://www.oneacross.com/cgi-bin/sea...own&c0=&s=+Go+ which already has the poem line of PIBTHOB included.

In the containing box, type in: "Mount Brown" then click go. The remaining letters will give you shape and form or details about Mount Brown. Note that this is the only line that can spell "mount" with "Brown". If another poem line spells "Brown", put that line into the anagram website and hold the word Brown. It will begin to give you the same information, but using different words. There are 4 lines that spell "Brown", so try them all in the anagram website, and this will show you how the details of each line correlate with each other giving information to guide you farther. Thank you for reading. OH!

Link to my information station: https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...oks#post163606

To further your confirmation, the scrapbook solves and all 4 books aid, in the same exact direction the poem does. This is the reason why I have accumulated a massive amount of information as it all melded together.

The following are some of the poem instructions telling you what to do with the poem. If a person studies them and follow them as I did, you can start building the method that is within the poem. Note that there are more to come as I continue organizing my database.
    The very next post will begin the poem as a map.
    Instructions Within The Poem
    So hear me all and listen good.

335. DO SOLO LINE HELD ANAGRAM SET
    336. LINE ANAGRAM SET, HOLD OODLES
    1977.LISTEN, ODE, ONE HOLDS ANAGRAM
    437. LISTEN, HOLD ANAGRAM OODLES
    1197. THE OLD SOLO ANAGRAMED LINES
    1245. HE DOES DO ANAGRAM LINES TOLL
    1247. HIS NEEDED SOLO ANAGRAM TOLL
    1248. HIS ANAGRAM TOLL, NEED OODLES
    1554. HELLO, I DO ANAGRAMS. NEED LOTS
    1555. HELLO, NEED ANAGRAMS, I DO LOTS
    1600. SO HILL LOOT? ANAGRAMS NEEDED
    417. I DO TELL ON HEEL, DO ANAGRAMS
    1565. THE LED, DO SOLO LINE ANAGRAMS
    1568. HI, ANAGRAMS DO TELL ONE’S DOLE
    1621. HELLO LIST ODE ANAGRAMS, DONE
    1657. OH, ONE DOES ANAGRAMS TILL LED

Click image for larger version  Name:	Inst-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	250.7 KB ID:	167517
    Click image for larger version  Name:	inst-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.7 KB ID:	167518
    Click image for larger version  Name:	inst-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	207.6 KB ID:	167519
    Click image for larger version  Name:	inst-4.jpg Views:	2 Size:	214.0 KB ID:	167523

Click image for larger version  Name:	inst-5.jpg Views:	2 Size:	273.6 KB ID:	167524
    Last edited by OH!!; 06-20-2020, 06:11 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	inst-6.jpg
Views:	733
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	167527

Name:	inst-7.jpg
Views:	747
Size:	249.0 KB
ID:	167528

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	778
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	167529

Name:	1-1.jpg
Views:	778
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	167530

Note that these are the first two poem lines. Yes, "Begin it where warm waters halt" is the first clue, but the stanza before that line is the information station. It gives you map direction, so you can better understand. Upon working these lines, I noticed that the lines gave the same information, but with added detail and this aided the next step on the map. Do note that I anagrammed the heck out of the poem before I placed them on the map. I just followed the instructions that the poem was giving me as the anagrams linked the trail. You will see that it is a step by step process that graduates to a certain area. Stuff like I am showing here just can't be made up. I know a few searchers will come to understand what I am putting forth, especially at the end of my journey.

As I found the anagram in green, I did some study on the sun and found out that the sun is 109 times greater than the earth. When the sun sets, all we see is the 109th part of the sun. Begin it where warm waters halt and TAKE IT in the canyon down. The warm waters halt goes with you down the canyon, and we visualize the sunset as it is going down into a canyon. How can this be a coincidence when the poem talks of the sun as warm waters halt and then later I find out that the sun's diameter matches? It is not a coincidence. The 109th degree starts at Sunshine bridge.
    My other link: page 44 of all three books holds irrefutable evidence of this map and others to come.

Clue 1 = Sunshine & 109 completes clue 1
    Clue 2 = Going south down the canyon to where 43° completes.
    Clue 3 = The 21 miles. Not far but too far to walk = 21 letters, for 21 miles. Completes
    https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...oks#post163606
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.15 MB ID:	166180
    Last edited by OH!!; 06-20-2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

This is the next step of the poems map. I don't have a worry in the world over this solve. I 100% know that a few deep thinking searchers will queue into this, searching for the correct solve. I have confirmation times 15 or 20 of everything I have put forth, and when I am finished, my work is done. My database is massive. Most solves are one page long, mine will be 500 pages long when finished. Not all here, but in total of the post, that I will be leaving. Every anagram that is presented is a truth. I will show you a few anagrams I learned from after doing research of their contents, which made them true by finding truth. This map below is around 5 or 6 miles up from my previous map post, and as you can tell from the previous map, that I was guided here. This is a single road with no other ways to go. It's a dead end.
      Clue 2 is finished here and the contiguous clue 3 is processing.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	dd.JPG Views:	0 Size:	767.0 KB ID:	167086
      The first 4 anagrams on top left are about a sailor with a mast. Anagrams told me that the halt area (Sunshine) was by Dundee. As I researched mountains, this was truth. I didn't understand the sailor bit though, but since anagrams told me this sailor was born there, I started research on the word Dundee. Crocodile Dundee came up and I remembered what the book read about the alligator crossing the river. Dundee Mountain happens to be the mountain that is right ahead of you as you cross the river. That's it I thought, but then Captain Kidd came up on the internet as being born in Dundee. BAM! this was really it. I went back and read what the book said about Captain Kidd and Forrest used the word reincarnated, which has a born analogy. That was the confirmation match and the books solve for Captain Kidd. This placed me going the right direction as far as the poem map.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Capt Kidd.JPG Views:	0 Size:	107.8 KB ID:	167087
      By looking ahead on the google earth map, I would choose names that were ahead of waters halt (Sunshine) and would place them into the anagram website like the poems instructions told me, and this would give me less letters to work with, in hopes of the program giving me better chances of finding the right words. By looking ahead on the map I used Double Dee (DD) ranch. on two of the beginning lines on stanza one. The information on both lines collaborated with each other, which enabled my process of repetitive anagrams. As I did this the remaining letters spelled themselves with truth. These are only a few lines that hold repetitive sentences per line, I will add onto them at a later stage, but I want to get as much information out as quickly as I can, in order to not lose people's interest. I will be building onto each post. If you study the map I have supplied to the anagrams, you will see that all match. The first stanza is the first areas information station.
      The anagram: Two hundreds my trail base. The confirmation for this is in TFTW on page 200.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	200.JPG Views:	0 Size:	389.5 KB ID:	167088
      The green anagram: DD, BOY UNIT, SAW MRS LEATHER = The DD Boys Ranch unit, saw Mrs. Leather.
      I went online to do research on DD ranch and found out that Amelia Earhart used to frequently visit the boys ranch and that she had left her leather pilot jacket there which is now behind glass at The Buffalo Bill museum. Another truth from an anagram.
      There we have it for this post. I will be adding more today.

My confirmation station link. It will hold hundreds of images as confirmation.
      Last edited by OH!!; 06-20-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

This is 6 miles away from my last post. That six miles is part of the clue 3 process. Once you are below Brown Mountain, clue 4 comes into play. The image below is still clue 3 in process and the poem notes this area, that is 1 mile from clue 4. The travel direction is left. This is where Chief mountain entwines with the beginning of Brown Mountain. This might be why the poem stops here before putting in below Brown. I can't really figure out why the poem pauses here, but it probably has to do with and information dump. It is an aid though. When I got the anagram of "Pelton" I hadn't a clue what it was or even meant. As I collected more anagrams, it started making sense as to some kind of power station. My two brothers and I went to Kirwin and saw the remnants of this turbine in it awesomeness. When back at home, I continued the Pelton anagramming and these are a few of the area results. Water was drawn from Wood river and then onto a paddlewheel, this spun the turbines, to which created the power for all of Kirwin's homes. It even supplied air to the miners below at the nearest mine. I've only searched one single area from beginning to end of this journey.
        Some of the anagrams I have supplied, tell of what is ahead, like the women pilot, and the minute of 52. Note below in the image it shows 53. Brown is the 52nd poem word.
        Also note that the word "Pelton" is only on the PIBTHOB line of the first two stanzas.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Pelton.jpg Views:	1 Size:	740.6 KB ID:	167129

Here is an old photo of the Pelton Turbine Wheel.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	kirwin-generator.jpg Views:	1 Size:	218.5 KB ID:	167130

The 4th clue is also coming up today, that's if I get my butt in gear. The information from the poem in this area is massive, noting everything in sight and where you quest to.
        My confirmation station link. It will hold hundreds of images as confirmation.
        Last edited by OH!!; 06-19-2020, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Before I can continue on, this image needs to be known. We all know about Forrest exploiting a shadow. It is also part of the warm waters halt. Excellent research tools are google earth and/or a good map. This is the shadow of the poem. This is also why you take the warm waters halt with you down into the canyon. The shadow travels the canyon.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	all-shade.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	167143

Comment

Clue 4. Put in below the home of Brown. Note how detailed the anagrams are becoming. It touches almost everything on the map. It even tells you the direction you must travel, the section number, the hotel, the cement foundation, etc. I have one more page coming of the "below brown" area until it's completed, then we will move on to meek.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Below Brown.JPG Views:	0 Size:	950.0 KB ID:	167205
            If you've read the anagrams you've noticed they speak of a snow slide, down brown mountain in great detail. An avalanche. It tells the month of February, a white out of the town. The red anagrams are a bombshell. Below is a sign that is at Kirwin, and it speaks of the tragedy. ( John charles didn't like the sign very much) Of course they don't like the sign. Their demise is for all to see. Important literature of TTOTC. Note that it does not say the day of week that it happened.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	john charles sign.JPG Views:	0 Size:	159.0 KB ID:	167206
            When I searched February 5th 1907, the anagram of it saying that it happened on a tuesday was correct. When you find stuff like this, it is major conformation.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	fEB 1907.JPG Views:	0 Size:	40.9 KB ID:	167207
            Note that the anagrams use the word tawdry. I never heard of the word tawdry. I do now! On a Kirwin sign. Poker anyone?
            Alas and dame fortune, so often a fickle and seductive wench, never spun her wheel to lure them back.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	tawdry.jpg Views:	0 Size:	551.7 KB ID:	167246

This is what happened to me in 2013, when we visited Kirwin. When in the link, click the image to enlarge.
            This link is well worth its while.
            https://ibb.co/hMLBzFV

Forrest also has a match to this in OUAW. Forrest tells you of his hike, but doesn't mentioned the mountain. He wants you to do research and discover it.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Avalanche.JPG Views:	0 Size:	366.9 KB ID:	167208

My Information station
            https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...oks#post167166
            Last edited by OH!!; 06-20-2020, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Can anyone figure out where TTOTC books fit into the last post? Slide & Brown.
              Fortunately, I was the only one in the class who knew that trick,
              the sliding I mean, and even though that rusty old iron thing marked
              the tail of my britches pretty good with a heavy brown color.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like most kids my age, I was always hungry, but I didn't like
              to take a brown bag to school.

Brown is the 17th word and bags are made from trees.

When they came brown out of the oven,
              The "N" in brown is the 17th letter in the sentence.

The word that is attached to brown is gravy. Brown mountain had a bonanza, a gold rush and became a boomtown
              What I really hated to wash were the giant kettles used for making
              brown gravy. The smell truly assaulted my sensitivities and that's
              why I don't eat brown gravy anymore.

Click image for larger version  Name:	gravy.JPG Views:	0 Size:	51.3 KB ID:	167233
              Where are deep canyons and kettles, since the poem is a map? On a mountain of course.
              Begin it where warm waters halt and take it in the canyon down, not far but too far to walk. Put in below the home of Brown.
              This stanza has connected the canyon with Brown for you, so you know what it is.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	kettles.JPG Views:	0 Size:	58.0 KB ID:	167400
              Brown is the 52nd poem word.

And the coordinates below give you the 17. That is 6 matching poem words of the 7 in TTOTC. Now get that green stuff outta yer pipe and place in some brown, and smoke it!
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Brown.JPG Views:	0 Size:	467.0 KB ID:	167234
              Last edited by OH!!; 06-20-2020, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Some interesting etymology with brown. The browns in his book all relate to food.
                brown bagging it-look at the history of this term. It could indicate frugality. Forrest didn’t want to brown bag it even though he was hungry. Why not? I believe he disliked being poor. His mom pulled the dessert out of the oven and it was nice and brown. All three kids wanted something different but they got toast with jam instead. They couldn’t afford more.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                  Some interesting etymology with brown. The browns in his book all relate to food.
                  brown bagging it-look at the history of this term. It could indicate frugality. Forrest didn’t want to brown bag it even though he was hungry. Why not? I believe he disliked being poor. His mom pulled the dessert out of the oven and it was nice and brown. All three kids wanted something different but they got toast with jam instead. They couldn’t afford more.
                  Nothing is ever in context with Forrest and word count is very prominent. Thinking outside the box of his writing has been the key. Like his statement before "brown gravy" of his hands having deep canyons in them, then he mentions brown gravy. Where are deep canyons? In mountains of course. And this one where he has the word "Kirwin" close to his heart in the 109 background. He places the word brown atop the 109 background. There are 100's like this.
                  But, your thoughts of food are not far off when it comes to browning things. A couple of minutes on each side of a steak for instance. And it only takes minutes to brown toast out of the oven. And Brown is a coordinate minute.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	brown back.JPG Views:	1 Size:	60.2 KB ID:	167270
                  Oops. I left "pine needles" highlighted and didn't see it.
                  Last edited by OH!!; 06-19-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Hi OH!! I really do believe you are on to something. But what is the next petal? It's okay. I think we can only get so far and then we're not interesting. A good racehorse only seems to race a few years (maybe 4?) before they are retired to stud. And 15 years later or so, they are put down, or "put in".
                    Last edited by Oldwhipped; 06-19-2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

So hear me all and listen good was added to the thread beginning. I re-read and noticed I forgot them.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!! View Post

Nothing is ever in context with Forrest and word count is very prominent. Thinking outside the box of his writing has been the key. Like his statement before "brown gravy" of his hands having deep canyons in them, then he mentions brown gravy. Where are deep canyons? In mountains of course. And this one where he has the word "Kirwin" close to his heart in the 109 background. He places the word brown atop the 109 background. There are 100's like this.
                        But, your thoughts of food are not far off when it comes to browning things. A couple of minutes on each side of a steak for instance. And it only takes minutes to brown toast out of the oven. And Brown is a coordinate minute.

Oops. I left "pine needles" highlighted and didn't see it.
                        If you were a child and someone said they took a needle "out" of the eye instead of sticking it "in"...what would it mean to them?
                        This only makes sense if you grew up in the US probably.

Comment

Due to Fathers day, I will be posting the next phase tomorrow. OH!
                          OH! Do you know why my name is OH! Look to the anagrams. Forrest uses it as a front word in his sentences thousands of times. It was OH! this, and OH! that for years. while anagramming, OH! stuck out so much, it became my username. The O & H were extra letters in a lot of his details.

This link begins today's post on my other thread.
                          https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...765#post167765
                          Last edited by OH!!; 06-21-2020, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Imagination is better than knowlege. Why do kids have the advantage? It is because of their young minds and the vivid imagination they have. The hike starts
                            the imaginations of the poem, entwined with coordinate minute & second numbers to guide you through the hike. But there are non-imaginations also, for the non-imaginative person. Dollar Cabin is the other cabin at Amelia Earhart's. Forrest took out the "A" in Dollar and replaced it with an "E". Doller. He switched out the A&E. Those are Amelia Earhart's initials.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	Shadow.JPG Views:	25 Size:	482.6 KB ID:	168174
                            Last edited by OH!!; 06-22-2020, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Many people have wondered why "Begin it where warm waters halt" was the first clue, while there is an entire stanza above that line. Many people feel that "Take the chest and go in peace" is the final clue line, because it reads "take the chest. This is correct. The first stanza and last two stanzas are information stations for the poem. The first stanza aids the poems beginning and the last stanzas aids the poems ending. The 5th stanza is a general aid for all lines. I didn't know this until I studied the anagrams I collected over the years. The bottom stanza does give information bits about the poem beginning, but not as much as it does with the poem ending. This also goes for the top stanza. Note, that the spellings of "brown" in the poem are dedicated twice before the "Brown" line. AWMTB and NFBTFTW hold the spelling of Brown, then the brown line. This tells you that the first two stanzas are to be anagrammed, along with it being an information station for the poems beginning. The other spelling of "Brown" is the IYABAITW line. This is the only line that spells Wood river. It is also the only line after the PIBTHOB line that spells Brown. This entwines those two together. Wood river & Brown.
                              This link has a unique spelling. When holding just "Wood river" and clicking go, it will spell out details of wood river on the very top line. It may not read on the top line at first, so click "go" again until it reads "buoyant". An automatic spelling. I have dozens of these that I will post all at once, so you can go thru the links. http://www.oneacross.com/cgi-bin/sea...D+RIVER&s=Go+2
                              As a matter of fact, there are 3 on my information station page.
                              http://www.oneacross.com/cgi-bin/sea...O+BROWN&s=Go+2 = Only two words held
                              http://www.oneacross.com/cgi-bin/sea...S+BROWN&s=Go+2 = Only two words held
                              http://www.oneacross.com/cgi-bin/sea...1=BROWN&s=Go+2 = Scrapbook title
                              Looking to the anagrams below, note how detailed they become on Bald Mountain. I will say again that this is only a small portion of anagrams that repeat and anagram repetition is the key in discerning out the bad anagrammed lines. The reddish anagram tells of an aviator that has flown over Brown & Dundee mountain and we all know who that is. Forrest also uses his last name in some of the anagrams as a word filler. There is one below about wood river. By days end, I will be posting the first post of the meek line. This is where the poem explodes with information, so be prepared. OH!
                              The reason for the explosion is because the first stanza & last two stanzas aid the 3rd & 4th stanzas. It is a huge information dump to aid the searcher.
                              Link to beginning of the information station page (Page 44 of all 3 books)
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Brown2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	763.3 KB ID:	168205
                              Last edited by OH!!; 06-22-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X