No announcement yet.

My Current Odds On What’s Happening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Current Odds On What’s Happening...

96% - Finder is working behind the scenes to maximize every dollar of his find (movie, book, TV, taxes, potential lawsuits, potential solution roll-out strategy, etc), a partial/full solve will eventually come out (likely in a month to a year, possibly longer), and f is simply silently respecting the finder's wishes until it happens (which also is a good legal strategy for his pending lawsuits).
    3% - f had enough of the deaths, issues with his family, lawsuits, fighting, called it off, but actually still left the chest where it has always been.
    1% - f had enough of the deaths, issues with his family, lawsuits, fighting, called it off, and had Shiloh or another man from the East retrieve it. It’s now in f’s safe.
    0% - it was all a hoax.

As time goes on, the 96% will start to decline for me and the 3%, 1%, and 0% will start to rise.

What are your odds on what’s happening?
    Last edited by minotaur_moreno; 06-15-2020, 01:15 PM.

100% i don't know
    -4% Transfer of ownership
    -10% non-disclosure agreement

Comment

My percentages change day to day with new information, rumors, paths of inquiry and definitely from lack of information.

Comment

51% everything I thought was low hanging fruit, wanna be, wishiwuz, fairy tale, show me da muny, fly me to the moon, Jesus.
        50% was everything else.

Comment

Aliens

Comment

100% Forrest doesn't know the exact identity of the finder and the finder is taking precautions to not be outed and expose himself to lawsuits.
            100% The winning WWWH was named in more than one of the solves that came out during in "The Great Solve Dump of June 7, 2020."

Comment

25% Chance he's just taking time as like he suggested the finder should.
              25% Chance he's waiting to see how the court case goes.
              25% Chance this is all the finders wishes.
              25% Chance he's annoyed with the community and isn't really motivated to share anything.
              Conclusion all of the above is involved.
              If you give a mouse a cookie. . .

Comment

In my opinion, whoever recovered the chest is not the same person who found the exact location.
                Forrest knows that the treasure is no longer there through photos, but he does not know who recovered the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper
                  I think the finder nabbed someone else’s solve and will remain unknown.
                  There is a good chance that they took a number of elements of a solve that’s out there and completed it. In which case you’re right, how can they reveal without grief.

Comment

It's been over a week, right? I am astonished that nothing significant seems to have leaked out yet. There almost certainly must be other individuals who now know something. Finder's family, friends? Lawyers?

Comment

Originally posted by Copper
                      I think the finder nabbed someone else’s solve and will remain unknown.
                      Or someone close to a former partner, a friend, a family member ...

Comment

22 years of planning plus 10 years having us chase it... and no plan? No way...

93% this is all Forrest‘s plan and the finder is following!
                        5% this was all Forrest‘s plan and the hunter/leadslug wanted to follow, but somebody else stumbled upon the solve (incl. hacking, stealing, torturing etc)
                        1.9% Forrest thought he had a plan and hunter/leadslug messed it up! Now they have to find a solution between them before jumping into the pool of lawsuits
                        0.09% Forrest has no plan, was surprised, is in total shock, clueless, disorientated, in awe, searching professional help to get out of this mess
                        0.01% Forrest had totally forgotten bout the Chase... err what???
                        0.000% It was a hoax
                        „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                        G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

100% probability lawyers and accountants from both parties are involved.
                          99% chance the finder is a good guy who wanted everyone to know it was over for the sake of safety, saving people time and money, and limiting personal liability.
                          100% chance we will get validation of the recovery. They are probably shopping for the outlet with the deepest pockets who will pay top dollar for the scoop of publishing the photo.
                          100% chance we will never know who the finder was, where it was found, or how he found it.

Comment

Originally posted by .... View Post
                            100% probability lawyers and accountants from both parties are involved.
                            99% chance the finder is a good guy who wanted everyone to know it was over for the sake of safety, saving people time and money, and limiting personal liability.
                            100% chance we will get validation of the recovery. They are probably shopping for the outlet with the deepest pockets who will pay top dollar for the scoop of publishing the photo.
                            100% chance we will never know who the finder was, where it was found, or how he found it.
                            I agree. I was being a baby and deleted my previous pout post. He’s probably a great guy. And I’m glad he’s staying quiet. That’s smart.

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post
                              In my opinion, whoever recovered the chest is not the same person who found the exact location.
                              Forrest knows that the treasure is no longer there through photos, but he does not know who recovered the chest.
                              That’s a plot twist for ya

Comment

Working...
                              X