Big Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Surprise

What was FF big surprise to be revealed in 2020?

The fake find and the new hunt!

Comment

covid

Comment

A community, world-wide shared yawning session. Before a yawn is over, another one starts. It started years ago, and is being continued by yawners worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
          A community, world-wide shared yawning session. Before a yawn is over, another one starts. It started years ago, and is being continued by yawners worldwide.
          Are you sure you didn't mean "yarn" instead of "yawn."
          Just spinning my threads to get my point across.

But then again if you did intentionally mean "yawn" - perhaps we all need a rest.
          Ya know if you would get your butt up outta that chair and get some fresh air and exercise, you might not be so tired all the time.
          I do so enjoy your comments old P.

Comment

Maybe could be the yarn unraveling?

Comment

Originally posted by Llesbob View Post
              What was FF big surprise to be revealed in 2020?
              Two Searchers solved the poem independently of each other, after 10 years and hundreds of thousands of incorrect solves.

Peace,

Orion

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Two Searchers solved the poem independently of each other, after 10 years and hundreds of thousands of incorrect solves.

Peace,

Orion
                Can you show me where you got that? That just seems like pure speculation and a complete attempt at a brain washing with some ajax thrown in for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post

Can you show me where you got that? That just seems like pure speculation and a complete attempt at a brain washing with some ajax thrown in for good measure.
                  Come on, most of us believe this, we just disagree on who it is, favoring ourselves as the second solver as opposed to everyone else who thinks they are.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post

I would direct you to Scrapbook 209 and read forward through the Scarpbook entitled, " Toe to Toe".

Peace, Orion

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

I would direct you to Scrapbook 209 and read forward through the Scarpbook entitled, " Toe to Toe".

Peace, Orion
                      And I will direct you to article four section 7 of the hearsay and gossip handbook

Comment

The surprise was going to be that Forrest was going to be ghost writing the latest Hardy Boys novel in which Frank and Joe crack the Case of the Art Man's Poem

Comment

I find it very insightful when some of ya'll start throwing around these Scrapbooks that Forrest wrote to justify some crazy theory. You might as well come and and say that Forrest wrote the history of the chase before it happened, now that is some dark power there baby, manipulation of history before the end result and right under your fanatical noses.

Comment

Originally posted by whitefeather
                            Haha at him putting nails in the bat!

Comment

Originally posted by whitefeather

What if it was all preordained and out of anyone's control from the get go? Actually being the one would be the hardest thing for anyone to accept, imo.
                              Those thoughts certainly led me to ask, "why?" as I sat under a tree pondering many things last July 20th.

Funny thing...that day, through the morning of October 10th, everything went in the direction I focused on while sitting under that tree...then, POOF!

O.

Comment

Working...
                              X