Page 44 of All Three Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 44 of All Three Books

The evidence is this thread will overwhelm anybody into a state of confusion. But if slowly gone through with a common sense attitude, it will all come into play and become undeniable evidence. It is that powerful.............

At first this thread was only going to be about the state, but the more I thought about it, the more I felt I had to share.
    I have literally spent over 27,000 hours working the poem, maybe even more in the past 9 years. And when you've put that many hours into something, it becomes your life. We all need closure and I hope that this helps many, as many things I am posting here are irrefutable. Take time to work through each of my post and give each some contemplation while moving onto the next. I have a massive amount of information I have discerned from the books, scrapbooks and especially the poem. If you do not feel that I covered a certain area and would like more detail, I will certainly do so. There truly is no way I can stay on one subject for days without people losing interest, but I do have that much information derived from the poem. So, take your time and when I get to the ending in a couple of weeks, I believe you'll understand the poem in a whole different way. My ending is strong.

The less comments I have on this page, betters the information organization. But if you feel you need to comment, do so.

W is the 23rd alphabet word
    There are 23 double-u's in the poem
    The first poem line has 23 letters
    The 23rd word in the first two stanzas ends with a W.
    3 poem lines have a "W" as the 23rd letter
    The 23rd chapter of TTOTC has the poem.
    The 23rd Large red letter in TTOTC is a W
    Count to the 44th poem word, read next letter
    One of the Rocky Mountain states has 23 counties
    Only one search area state starts with a W
    Flip TTOTC over on the Omegas page and you have "double-u"

Sorry if it's not your search state because it is 100% the solve.

Page 44 of TTOTC, TFTW & OUAW have clues to the state. Which state is the 44th?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	The-State.jpg Views:	469 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	163607
    TFTW, There are 23 counties in the 44th state.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	wYOMING 23-44.JPG Views:	408 Size:	67.0 KB ID:	163608
    Last edited by OH!!; 06-20-2020, 10:45 PM.

Yeah, White River National Forest.
    The Finder already told us.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
      What??

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	43-OUAW56.jpg Views:	0 Size:	248.2 KB ID:	163628
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Location.JPG Views:	0 Size:	69.2 KB ID:	163629
        There are more hidden numbers in all three books. Note that a frame is a box. 43 & 109 creates a box in the Rockies.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	tftw-pg157-109.jpg Views:	0 Size:	515.8 KB ID:	163630
        Last edited by OH!!; 06-11-2020, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post
          This guy Paul Paul is not the finder!

Comment

This is a simple solve. From the word "correct to correct" is 109 characters. I have 100+ more of these kind.
            Between the words "correct & correct" you have GPS coordinates.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CORRECT.JPG
Views:	1617
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	163651

Name:	correct to correct.JPG
Views:	1529
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	163652

Comment

Page 43 of OUAW holds the number 109.

Name:	43.JPG
Views:	1656
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	163654

Comment

The chest on page 3 of TTOTC. Again this is just the beginning.

Name:	109-discover.jpg
Views:	1642
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	163657

Comment

Amelia Earhart's letter in TFTW. No where on the internet can you find a letter with the misspelled word "Intersted". The only place this can be found is in TFTW. 109 words to the end.

Click image for larger version  Name:	109amelia's letter.JPG Views:	101 Size:	279.4 KB ID:	163662
                  Last edited by OH!!; 06-11-2020, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Very cool finds! OH!
                    I really enjoyed reading it.

I recently thought I was almost climbing his plane ladder up, like the line in your drawing but.... then I went back down again.
                    My shape ended up bending a bit, like an old native bow but without any arrows in it..
                    If you 'draw' it back, to aim it (with draw weight), you'd lose that "D" shape. He prayed for D's. No one listened.
                    A D shape means peaceful times.
                    War happens anyway.

Comment

Forrest stated:
                      If you don't have that 1 nailed down, you might as well stay home and play canasta. Canasta is played with 108 cards, so add that 1 that's nailed down.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	canasta.JPG Views:	249 Size:	107.1 KB ID:	163672
                      Last edited by OH!!; 06-12-2020, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know what the d stands for on D day

Comment

Go to this link at Mysterious writings, enlarge the photo to its largest and look to the bottom right. You'll spot the 43. This image also has the 109 that needs to be reversed. This is the #1 reason why this image is so massive. It is to study up close.
                          This is the area you need to look. https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...t-photo-shoot/
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	43big.JPG Views:	76 Size:	53.5 KB ID:	163681
                          Last edited by OH!!; 06-11-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
                            Does anyone know what the d stands for on D day
                            It is just the day. There is no special "D". It is similar to the countdown of a rocket as t-8, t-7, t-6....until you get to blastoff.
                            Both are a matter of time. The day before D Day was "D,-1"

Comment

Page 56 of TFTW. One shoe has a 4 and the other a 3. Or you could just look a little larger and find the large 3.
                              56 is the code for Wyoming. This is saying: Go to 43° to shoe.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	4356.JPG Views:	0 Size:	22.6 KB ID:	163686
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Wyoming 56.JPG Views:	0 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	163687
                              This is page 56 of OUAW. Hey didn't page 44 do this in all 3 books? It happens on page 56 also!
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	43-OUAW56.jpg Views:	0 Size:	248.2 KB ID:	163688

Below is page 56 of TTOTC

Click image for larger version  Name:	56 wyoming.JPG Views:	0 Size:	33.1 KB ID:	163689
                              Last edited by OH!!; 06-11-2020, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X