Any new info on the finder??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
    Paul Paul in the UK is claiming he found it on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/Z2pZfE6so1k
    Does Paul Paul have a different username here on Thor?

Comment

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post

Does Paul Paul have a different username here on Thor?
      I don't know if he is on here, or any other forum.

Comment

I hear the finder is a pretty smart feller

Comment

What paper would Paul Paul be talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
            ???
            I was told (by a source that I do not wish to divulge at this time) that the finder suffered from a case of achondroplasia so severe that it may have actually given him an unfair advantage over the rest of us...

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

I was told (by a source that I do not wish to divulge at this time) that the finder suffered from a case of achondroplasia so severe that it may have actually given him an unfair advantage over the rest of us...
              You've got to be kidding...….. an unfair advantage over the rest..

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post

You've got to be kidding...….. an unfair advantage over the rest..
                Obviously this would have allowed said finder to approach things from a totally different perspective than the rest of us @ 3ft 5 inches tall...I mean come on, seriously?
                how is that not an unfair advantage...

I say we petition Forrest for a new chase using a proxy item instead of an actual treasure and any one exhibiting signs of achondroplasia or Acromegaly or having the last name of Brown, Smith, or Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff (worlds longest last name) not be allowed to cash in on said proxy item. also please include any one from the state of Minnesota.. people from Minnesota should not even be allowed to search.

I think this is fair and reasonable, in fact I plan on setting up a petition for this on change dot org today effective immediately.... also BUTTER.
                Last edited by 1keyword; 06-11-2020, 12:33 PM.

Comment

GoldenFrog

Originally posted by GoldenFrog
                  The only thing that matters is a picture of the chest, not where it was found nor who found it.

Agree..... Without it.... It was a hoax!

Comment

It wasn’t a hoax. It was real . I really thought nobody could find it but me, but what’s worse? I just got news I’m getting laid off. Terrible week. When your dreams are shattered then your every day life gets a big ol turd dropped on it.

Comment

So, not just intelligence passes genes from the windfall, but dwarfism. Interesting.

Comment

If we don't get an explanation from Fenn of exactly where the chest was located, what each and every clue means, and how they lead one to the chest.... and soon............... well, well, well.................then I am going to just pout for two weeks. Maybe three.

Serially, or cerealy, or seriously. I want to know and I am going to be severely disappointed in old Fenn if this information isn't out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                          So, not just intelligence passes genes from the windfall, but dwarfism. Interesting.
                          yes...
                          whats in your geans makes a huge difference in solving this... I call it the Levi's advantage. obviously the solver had a genetic advantage over the rest of us and most like also suffered from hyperjuavoelephantitis... requiring a prosthetic device to assist with mobility most likely a wheelbarrow..

he may have also been a fan of bowling...
                          Last edited by 1keyword; 06-11-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenFrog

He's told you many times that if the finder wishes, the location will never be known. "Two can keep a secret, if one is dead. f"
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQlPjUSj7no

Comment

I got news for finder. Consensus will be reached on a winning solve from another person here shortly. In fact, 1 or 2 other Lead Searchers may be the only place we get details.

Comment

Anon Anon
                                Hey point me to the part in the video where PaulPaul makes that claim...... I have missed it....twice...

Comment

Working...
                                X