No announcement yet.

what was your keyword,how was it used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what was your keyword,how was it used?

Because of the way Forrest worded "few are in tight focus with a word that is key" I feel HOME is the most plausible.
    Tight focus,to home in on a target. If this is the keyword it would eliminate Wyoming and Colorado.
    This would leave New Mexico as his home state or Montana where his family would do their family migration

Originally posted by rmx63 View Post
    Because of the way Forrest worded "few are in tight focus with a word that is key" I feel HOME is the most plausible.
    Tight focus,to home in on a target. If this is the keyword it would eliminate Wyoming and Colorado.
    This would leave New Mexico as his home state or Montana where his family would do their family migration
    The key word is one. If you follow one...two...for...and son on....You will find yourself in Africa. Then you will "GO" to India. And leave there. for Myanmar. and so on.

Comment

My keyword was riches. I took it to be ri(rio)ch(chama)es(SE) or "Rio Chama SE". It helped me to identify what I thought was WWWH (NM fishing boundary along the Rio Chama between warm waters and trout waters) and canyon down (SE direction).

Comment

The word that is key is the word clue. I guarantee it.

Comment

Key word was effort meaning buried you must dig.

Comment

My keyword is ‘already’. I’ll tell you why yesterday.
            Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 06-12-2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

A jumble of letters and something with more density in reveal than you've ever seen in the Chase.

Comment

My keyword changed too many times. But in the last year it was Red Line, Mary/Maria, Stars or Cotton. My last "riches new and old" was Cotton. Gatsby was new money and Daisy was old money and they are made from Cotton. I just never found the right Cottonwood creek, pass or saddle that I liked enough to go BOTG. But I probably had 50 others at different times, so I was never definitive enough about it.
                I think Fenn mentioned the canopy of stars as a reference to the Da Vinci code movie and Mary Magdelene. I could also believe it was a Rose, Pyramid or French reference. I used them all, but I'm sure the finder zeroed in on the right answer and was able to ignore the constant noise.

Comment

Originally posted by TimW View Post
                  The word that is key is the word clue. I guarantee it.
                  My first Key Word was clue too... Specifically where he says... nine clues.... Then it was cease....

Comment

My keyword was “keyhole.”

Comment

Originally posted by rmx63 View Post
                      There are many keywords in the poem, but only 4 words that are keys. The most important of them is the word 'So'.

Comment

My keyword turns 4 years old in July. There was never any other one. The poem itself told me to make the keyword. The keyword substituted to BLAZE and WISE perfectly, and some other garbled script beyond it that left me Chasing blindly for 4 years.

Comment

Alone.. once you make the Osbourne Russel connection. As I have gone alone in there, the act of entering into seclusion translated into secluded for me and having a general region where a multitude of warm waters exist being Yellowstone, then Secluded? Secluded Valley.. Worth the Cold = Icebox Canyon, here me all and listen good = Mt Hornaday and the Thunderer, Brave and in the Wood. Indians in the wood = Osbourne Russel's Journal of a trapper and his initial contact with the Sheep eaters (Shoshone) at there campsite in round prairie and again at another location (LBR from other sources) I think the tie being duh... the Lamar River, water ways beat walking so round prairie to the LBR via boat for Mr Russel. there's tons I keep mentioning bits and peices.. jeez I just want Forrest and finder guy to come forward so I can find out it was in Colorado or Utah or something...

Alone unlocked the poem for me in my area but.... it will probably be "Scant" or "Where" or something no one will get.

Comment

My keyword is Treasures because the origin of the word means Thesaurus. My solve relied heavily on synonyms.

Comment

Many are giving serious thought to the clues in my poem, but only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key."

Tight focus. Zoom in.....look at the photographs in the book.

My word from the poem is "WOOD".
                              I think the solve is hidden in at least a couple illustrations and photos in the book. I stumbled on this location in Glacier National Park looking on GE. Yes, it is at 4000'. The same elevation as the magical waterfall clearing in My War For Me. It has a 200' waterfall that fills up the lake when the snow melts. 4000' you wonder. But Forrest said the treasure is 5k to 10.2K above sea level. He did not tell us which sea to use for elevation. The Dead Sea at the alleged time he hid is treasure was -1380' below conventional sea level. That -1380' offset puts this spot right in the zone. Everyone may have been not searching low enough if they used conventional sea level as the basis for elevation.

I have some other posts on these ideas. But the idea with "Wood" here is that one of the Gypsy Girls is pointing to a spot on the log that Forrest and June just got down sawing. Also that image is used to create a treasure map. The title of the photo of Forrest and June is "Helping Father Make Fire Wood". My opinion is it should be one word, Firewood. Anyway, that word "Wood" ends up in the middle of the Gypsy girls chest. The girls chest to me looks like and elephant head, and the topo map looks similar with the Halfmoon Lake representing the ear of the elephant.
                              I always wondered if the chest wasn't hidden in that word "Wood" on her chest. I would have gone back if I could have tightened up the search area, but that is a lot of ground to cover. It had burned off some years back, and it was very thick. You could be standing right on it and not even know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wood.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	501.0 KB
ID:	162508

Comment

Working...
                              X