Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your solves and theories here, post find!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your solves and theories here, post find!!!!

Some want a place to post their solve and information now that the TC has been found - POST HERE!!!
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

POT CREEK, New Mexico
    Life is short and the world is wide

Comment

8 character key. I know I'm right. Bet you anything I can stir some crap in the coming days, but I'm not big on drama.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
        Some want a place to post their solve and information now that the TC has been found - POST HERE!!!
        This may be the wrong thread for this . . . but if you actually believe the TC has been found, why do you believe this?

Comment

I'm not giving more right now. Gotta see Forrest interviewed. I only hope their solve is better than mine. Guarantee it includes some.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

This may be the wrong thread for this . . . but if you actually believe the TC has been found, why do you believe this?
            She said Forrest himself has confirmed it OP.

Comment

Tres Piedras, NM
              ​​​​ outskirts of Carson national forest in NM
              Rainbow Curve, Colorado.

Those were the locations I had currently been trying to match the poem to. So sick right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                8 character key. I know I'm right. Bet you anything I can stir some crap in the coming days, but I'm not big on drama.
                Do it bro, bring down the house!!!

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post

Do it bro, bring down the house!!!
                  Broski. I got the BUST. I can F.S.U. with my solve. People will have questions FOREVER. Forrest and finder better have it AIRTIGHT.

Comment

My solve seemed straightforward...and then it moved around, a LOT. But all part of the same path.
                    My first solution gave me a compass, complete with pencil! ...and so I drew. I've had stickpeople, a horse, a rifle (which was also the vacuum), and a rocket. Probably more I am forgetting.

Every piece was solved in a different way. "Every day tests me in a different way."
                    I just linked my last line yesterday and ended up, where else?, back near the first place I searched. lol.
                    All that extra work was to get one more line on the map to go with my first one!

At least that is what I think at the moment. It could have all been a wild goose chase!

I wonder if it was really there? It may take time for us to find out.

Comment

What the proverbial?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Treasure_Area_Aerial_Markup.png
Views:	1714
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	160612

Name:	Treasure_Area_Aerial_Markup5.png
Views:	1664
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	160614
                      Attached Files

Comment

I will never reveal.

Comment

In summary, 6 miles south of Dad, WY.

9 clues are 9 NOAA USGS benchmarks, 8 of which are near Lander, WY.

1) Lander benchmark - wwwh is land (which stems from urine) + er (a vocal pause)
                          2) Table benchmark - walk the plank, not far, too far to walk
                          3) Moses benchmark - he was put in below Saqqara, home of mummy brown
                          4) Popo benchmark - up poop creek without a paddle
                          5) Wise benchmark - yeah, Wise is the name of it
                          6) Nose benchmark - look down your nose, your cuesta seas
                          7) Kew1 benchmark - tarry = queue in line; marvel gaze = Phasianidaed look on your face
                          8) St. Michael benchmark - archangel - chest = ark / arc, going in peace = getting blessed

The above when connected makes a J, a large fish hook.

Name:	image.png
Views:	1693
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	160618
                          So why is it that I must go ... southern Wyoming.

Answer = anser = auk = awk, meaning to flip the J to a Cyrillic letter, Ԏ, Komi Tje (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komi_Tje), corresponding to Tea with Olga. It hints toward the Russian word for "weak", "slabyy", which is the 9th benchmark south of Rawlins, "Slab". Slab is next to Holler Draw, title to the gold, "Thrill of the Chase". Brave = doughty (Doty quadrangle). In the wood = timber, slab.

Back to the first stanza.

Azimuth pipeline half gon Solon (why did it take "so long" ... 45°), setting a heading toward Fort Fred Steele (your effort will be worth the cold), measuring 412.5 ft at the pipeline road. It seems there is a tombstone looking rock at this point.

Name:	image (1).png
Views:	1681
Size:	4.22 MB
ID:	160619

So hear me all and listen good = heed, head toward a meall (Baldy Butte), list = border, goud = woad (Blue Gap quadrangle).

And hint of riches new and old is the fun part, the Indiana Jones "They're digging in the wrong place" part.

Hent = take away (subtract)
                          of = 0F (hex 15, Gypsy Magic, Forrest signs "f")
                          riches = ruler (12" = 1 foot) - this is an arc-minute, a prime symbol, a single tick mark
                          new = nu (Greek letter meaning south)
                          old = eld, ell (unit of measure)

It's buried 3.5 feet down ("can keep").

Name:	image (2).png
Views:	1699
Size:	3.28 MB
ID:	160620

Comment

Sinks Canyon.

Will post more later.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                              My theory is that someone wants to discourage folks from searching in order that people not smart enough to survive in the wilderness will stay home and alive.

Comment

Working...
                              X