Final Approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Approach

Someone mentioned somewhere that Forrest is guiding in the lead searcher on the final approach. This must not be a straight forward approach because Forrest is all over the map. The LS has been attached by Chaos and like a fly that Chaos has torn a wing off is in a tail spin. Forrest is going to have to do some quick talking to get that LS in.
    on a side note I once found about 3 ft off the end of a wing from a small aircraft in the mountains with no other wreckage. So I know the plane can fly with the wing ripped off.

My equipment runs better a little hot.

Comment

My point exactly, he's helping then with Chaos. They might lose a body part or part of their wing and Forrest just lets it happen.

Comment

You’re so edgy.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
          My point exactly, he's helping then with Chaos. They might lose a body part or part of their wing and Forrest just lets it happen.
          "He's helping them with Chaos" while sitting at home doing his embroidery? ......How did I do?
          1f

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
            You’re so edgy.
            Just a wee bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcL0mjMjw

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
              "He's helping them with Chaos" while sitting at home doing his embroidery? ......How did I do?
              1f
              Close, he probably has someone doing all the hard work for him.

Comment

I don’t think Forrest would help anyone find the chest, Not even a little. I think if he thought someone was close, he would do quite the opposite. No communication whatsoever, even if they had communicated in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post
                  I don’t think Forrest would help anyone find the chest, Not even a little. I think if he thought someone was close, he would do quite the opposite. No communication whatsoever, even if they had communicated in the past.
                  Can you turn that up? Are you saying Forrest is causing all the Chaos all by himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzbait View Post
                    If there had been communication in the past, and the context of those communications was search related, then by no longer communicating, Forrest could be seen as tipping the Hunter off. I think everything thing has been status quo...people email Forrest, he takes bits from several emails and selects a response that will trigger confirmation bias in many, verification in some and true confidence in one.

Peace,

Orion

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand
                      The only thing that gives me confidence in my solve is my solve booyah
                      Booyah... Naw... Solve gumbo...

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

Booyah... Naw... Solve gumbo...
                        Gumby

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!
                          Forrest 100% does not give private information. If there is information out there, everybody has access to it and can decipher it if they wish to do so. If you've broken the codes of Forrest Fenn, you deserve to be in the lead and if there has been information like this out there, work it until you've deciphered it. Only then could you pull ahead. The LS knows this and it is one of his/her biggest concerns. And if no one solves them, then it will become dust in the wind, as it would just cause dismay amongst the public.
                          LS biggest concern would be their safety I think, after eight deaths and no telling how many injuries the rest is just dust in the wind.

Comment

LS biggest concern would be their safety I think, after eight deaths and no telling how many injuries the rest is just dust in the wind.
                            Mr. Lead is no fool......

Comment

Someone mentioned somewhere that Forrest is guiding in the lead searcher on the final approach. This must not be a straight forward approach because Forrest is all over the map. The LS has been attached by Chaos and like a fly that Chaos has torn a wing off is in a tail spin. Forrest is going to have to do some quick talking to get that LS in.
                              on a side note I once found about 3 ft off the end of a wing from a small aircraft in the mountains with no other wreckage. So I know the plane can fly with the wing ripped off.
                              I don't think Mr Chaos has anything to do with chaos.
                              Has anyone considered that Chaos and Embroidery might actually be geographical features of one of the clues?

Comment

Working...
                              X