Open Question to Forrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Question to Forrest

Is the treasure still where you originally hid it?

I do not see a problem with an honest question.
    Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 05-24-2020, 01:25 AM.

yes. f
    "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post
      Is the treasure still where you origionally hid it?
      Dear Mr. Fenn, I don’t know where I was the last ten years, but I recently heard about your treasure hunt. Can someone new like me find your treasure? I feel like I’m way behind it all and can’t catch up. Thank you. LostChaser

Dear LostChaser, The treasure has not been found so coming late to the search has not hurt you. You may even have an advantage because your mind is fresh with new ideas. When the time is right please hunt safe. Good luck to you. f

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
        Dear Mr. Fenn, I don’t know where I was the last ten years, but I recently heard about your treasure hunt. Can someone new like me find your treasure? I feel like I’m way behind it all and can’t catch up. Thank you. LostChaser

Dear LostChaser, The treasure has not been found so coming late to the search has not hurt you. You may even have an advantage because your mind is fresh with new ideas. When the time is right please hunt safe. Good luck to you. f
        Yes, where as always, everytime, f would say "It is still where I hid it. Why the change? He was very consistant before.

I do not believe I am the only one who has noticed this.
        Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 05-23-2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post

Yes, where as alway, everytime, f would say "It is still where I hid it. Why the change? He was very consistant before.

I do not believe I am the only one who has noticed this.
          The treasure is on a motorized drone. Every ten years it moves around. I guess it's that time.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

The treasure is on a motorized drone. Every ten years it moves around. I guess it's that time.
            Good one... But it's deeper than that. Deeper has a few meanings.
            Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 05-23-2020, 10:42 PM.

Comment

IF you've been wise and FOUND... but since the treasure has not been found I would think that means it is still where he hid it... lol

Comment

Thanks for your words. We'll see if we get confirmation. Maybe? Maybe not.

Comment

From my humble perspective, I’d say Forrest likes to leave hints everywhere. Hide can mean “keep secret or unknown.“ Forrest may have wanted to hint that some definition of hide is now no longer applicable. So it’s entirely possible that some incredibly lucky soul may know exactly where Forrest’s vault and respectively the treasure chest lies. If one feels this is true, one might be left wondering why the treasure chest hasn’t been retrieved or even if it will be this upcoming season.. That certainly is puzzling, at least, from my viewpoint.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a good puzzle

Comment

So here is my concern, should we be out risking our lives if the TC is no longer at the original location for anyone who believes in their solve to be the correct answered location?
                      Considering bears, misquitos and such.
                      Last edited by Trovesearcher1; 05-24-2020, 01:27 AM.

Comment

I honestly believe tc is still at the original spot where f
                        hid it. Just my friendly opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Old blue View Post
                          I honestly believe tc is still at the original spot where f
                          hid it. Just my friendly opinion
                          I believe this to be true also, but why the change?

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
                            IF you've been wise and FOUND... but since the treasure has not been found I would think that means it is still where he hid it... lol
                            Wise and found is for finding the Blaze, which is an imovable object, or near impossible.

Comment

Dear Mr. Fenn,

It seems you've planed for everything, but is there a plan for the finder once it's found...?

All four paws crossed that there is.
                              With respect,

Your dog Willie

Comment

Working...
                              X