Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fenn Treasure curse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Fenn Treasure curse

    Do you think it is? Seems like lots of people got within a couple of hundred feet and then called it quits. Why would they do that? Could it be they are not in it for the money or fame? do they confidently go and then graciously leave it for the next generation? Do they get there and decide it's just not with it and there is some type of curse placed on claiming it and decide to look the other way? There have been so many lead searchers there must be a problem somewhere.

  • #2
    No, they didnt have hootspah, no, no, no, the problem is in the poem and thats the problem theyre not seeing. Is that ur real mugshot?

    Comment


    • #3
      They didn't solve the last three clues. No need to read more into it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yea it's cursed. It drives people into madness..

        Comment


        • #5
          [QUOTE=ultrasharp sunshine;n157634]Do you think it is? . . . [QUOTE]

          Do I think what is?
          Generally, I don't think (because it hurts too much).
          I prefer to tink.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think most searchers live outside the Rocky Mountains. Which is a problem that prevents finding the tc. No need to go dark with “curses” and all that; he didn’t say someone negative would find it. I sense that a lot of people are getting impatient and, for some very odd reason, don’t understand the concept of obstacles or the imagination to believe another person might have them.
            Maybe it’s the term ‘lead searcher’ itself. Maybe only a silver searcher can find the gold.

            Comment


            • #7
              Did you know bronze and gold can carry a curse, but silver is clean, as in silver bullet. I think we're heading into the great silver age, after the gold dust settles.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
                No, they didnt have hootspah, no, no, no, the problem is in the poem and thats the problem theyre not seeing. Is that ur real mugshot?
                Well it ain't yours.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Andy Mootmann

                  Hi U.S., this ain’t Oak Island, it’s the Rocky Mountains, which is the marrow of the world. I ain't ever seen 'em, but my heart tells me there is a treasure chest full of gold waiting out there in them for anyone not willing to call it quits.
                  I do agree with you Andy and it makes sense, because anyone quitting will definitely not find the chest. I think some searchers decide to quit after what they think of 'the solve', but later come back after crashing. Sometimes it's a couple days, sometimes it's longer, but one who has faith and resolve has the best chance of finding that dang thing IMO.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

                    I do agree with you Andy and it makes sense, because anyone quitting will definitely not find the chest. I think some searchers decide to quit after what they think of 'the solve', but later come back after crashing. Sometimes it's a couple days, sometimes it's longer, but one who has faith and resolve has the best chance of finding that dang thing IMO.
                    No, I just can't agree with this. There have been so many lead searchers come and go, they just disappear. It is like they get abducted by some Indian spirt or something. Maybe they get scalped by Fenn and they are scared and humiliated, never to show their mug again.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      [QUOTE=Old Pilot;n157657][QUOTE=ultrasharp sunshine;n157634]Do you think it is? . . .

                      Do I think what is?
                      Generally, I don't think (because it hurts too much).
                      I prefer to tink.
                      are we into handiwork now OP?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
                        I think most searchers live outside the Rocky Mountains. Which is a problem that prevents finding the tc. No need to go dark with “curses” and all that; he didn’t say someone negative would find it. I sense that a lot of people are getting impatient and, for some very odd reason, don’t understand the concept of obstacles or the imagination to believe another person might have them.
                        Maybe it’s the term ‘lead searcher’ itself. Maybe only a silver searcher can find the gold.
                        I'll settle for the bronze.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JChere View Post
                          Yea it's cursed. It drives people into madness..
                          Nooooo...

                          The chest is not cursed, it's CRAZY MAGNETIC!

                          That is, one of its many properties draws people who are already crazy to search for it.

                          Let me prove it to you,

                          WHOOO HOOOOO!!!! LOOK AT MEEEEE! I'M THE LEAD SEARCHER!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                            Do you think it is? Seems like lots of people got within a couple of hundred feet and then called it quits. Why would they do that? Could it be they are not in it for the money or fame? do they confidently go and then graciously leave it for the next generation? Do they get there and decide it's just not with it and there is some type of curse placed on claiming it and decide to look the other way? There have been so many lead searchers there must be a problem somewhere.
                            The ones you hear about did not completely solve the poem and did not have the confidence they were so close.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/58cafeda-2...9-9b2d19577c5c

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X