Seattle Sullivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Sullivan

Hey all, Mary / Boomergirl posted on FB to have Seattle Sullivan to check in. I know this groups doesn’t overlap too much with FB, so I post it here as well. If you have seen him or made contact in the last month or two, please either post here or PM me. I will make sure Mary gets the message. K
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Should we assume that Mary / Boomergirl / Seattle Sullivan are not all just different names for the same individual person? I don't believe that assuming anything will help solve the poem.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
      Should we assume that Mary / Boomergirl / Seattle Sullivan are not all just different names for the same individual person? I don't believe that assuming anything will help solve the poem.
      Uh, what the heck don't you understand about KPro's post??? Mary is Boomergirl. She is seeking an update about/from Seattle Sullivan (obviously somebody other than herself). KPro's post has nothing to do with solving the poem, but rather trying to help someone locate someone else out of a bit of concern.

Wow...just wow.

Comment

Isn't Seattle Sullivan the homeless searcher living out of his old BMW who is featured in the trailer to that upcoming documentary?

If so, maybe someone could post that link. If it's him, he seems like a good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post
          Isn't Seattle Sullivan the homeless searcher living out of his old BMW who is featured in the trailer to that upcoming documentary?

If so, maybe someone could post that link. If it's him, he seems like a good dude.
          Yes, that's the same guy. Seems like he's been off the grid for a while, so understandable that Mary was inquiring. Hope he's okay.

Comment

Here he is at ~5:34 to ~5:54 in this video:

Sorry if the video does not start at 5:34, that's probably a problem with the way this forum embeds the video. This direct link will take you right to him:

https://youtu.be/ZWvwIEdS-rw?t=334
            Last edited by LurkerMike; 05-18-2020, 05:12 PM.

Comment

He has surfaced. Yes, Mary is a friend of his and hadn’t heard from him in a while. He had made contact with another searcher, so we all tagged up and it seems he is ok through all of this craziness of the virus. Thanks all....
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Working...
              X