New Featured Question with Forrest 5/14/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

elperro and LurkerMike -
    Thanks for checking on this. Maybe Jenny at MW knows who LostChaser is. This does seem to be a mystery.

Comment

Yes, that makes more sense now with the emojis. Thanks LM. Especially since many of the posts that are now just emojis have likes by others. LostChaser was specifically asked about the MW question and has not responded as of yet.
      Doornumber4 asked:
      ”LostChaser, someone on THOR asked about your question to ff. That person cannot comment here and I cannot comment there. Maybe you are on both blogs? The question had to do with how long you've been 'joined' on Harry's and the beginner question to ff.”
      LostChaser’s other posts don’t sound like Fenn’s vocabulary and tone . . . but maybe LostChaser is Shiloh?

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
        Yes, that makes more sense now with the emojis. Thanks LM. Especially since many of the posts that are now just emojis have likes by others. LostChaser was specifically asked about the MW question and has not responded as of yet.
        Doornumber4 asked:
        ”LostChaser, someone on THOR asked about your question to ff. That person cannot comment here and I cannot comment there. Maybe you are on both blogs? The question had to do with how long you've been 'joined' on Harry's and the beginner question to ff.”
        LostChaser’s other posts don’t sound like Fenn’s vocabulary and tone . . . but maybe LostChaser is Shiloh?
        I looked at some of the posts that LostChaser didn't delete. In one recent post LostChaser says that he/she will be 80 years old this year. Based on another post I found it's possible that LostChaser is a woman. If all of this is true then LostChaser is definitely not Shiloh.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

I looked at some of the posts that LostChaser didn't delete. In one recent post LostChaser says that he/she will be 80 years old this year. Based on another post I found it's possible that LostChaser is a woman. If all of this is true then LostChaser is definitely not Shiloh.
          Good points. I clearly didn’t read enough posts! And define not a new searcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

Then I guess we don't have to worry about LostChaser being the Lead Searcher. I doubt that a 70+ year-old woman is going to find the treasure.

Comment

LostChaser: I've read your veiled responses on Harry's. Please humor me in my rabbit hole. If you could be so kind as to answer my humble question there. Did you then, or did you not author and submit that Featured Question yourself to Jenny on MW? Or, was the question and answer formulated by another, in response to your referenced March 19th post? Thank you so much in advance. As a side note ,why do yo post and then delete your comments?

Comment

The simple fact that f featured this question tells me LostChaser is lost. I bet there's something hint in this, but I highly doubt LostChaser is ahead of the pack.
                If you give a mouse a cookie. . .

Comment

Maybe he isn't lost - just misplaced.

Comment

Why the quarrelsome quibble with canines?

Comment

Why the quarrelsome quibble with canines?
                      didnt even spell dawg right...

Comment

Doornumber4 asked:
                        Sorry, I just saw this post...

I PM'ed LC on Harry's when the question about LC was asked but never received a response.

That may not be intentional because for anyone who has never done private messages there, the only alert is a red dot in the banner at the top, similar to, but much easier to overlook to how the PM alert works here.

But LC may have considered their public response as also satisfying my PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X