Clear All

I'm a thinkin this could go on indefinitely -
    jus depending on how you read it.
    I read rather slowly.....

Comment

I'd say this Q & A is a "horse of a different color."

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post

Just a little curious as to what constitutes a "right time"?
        Is the (right time) the ( night time).

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post

https://youtu.be/BTruv-lVoLk

Comment

Does it take someone brave to go into a cemetery in the night time all alone.

Comment

yeah yeah, 44, 45, okay, i hear you.

but what's really gonna boil your lobster is when you find out that the sum total alphanumeric summation value of Lost Searcher's query is 2049, while Fenn's retort sums out to 2144.
              Sure, at face value, so what. But wait, there's more ...

Not only are Mr. Fenn's words undeniably "weightier" (without even bothering to cash in on his full name), but where it really gets interesting is when you then calculate the net balance in Fenn's corner, you come out with ... ninety-five.

2144 - 2049 = 95

So what still, you say?

Well, keep looking ...

ninety-five
              nine-T-five
              9-T-5
              9 to 5 ...

Not only is this the precise MOVE (c. Enneagram personality system)
              I just suggested a buddy of mine consider making today,
              but it's also a quite poignant Chase song.

Y'all enjoy now ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	stars gif.gif Views:	0 Size:	103.3 KB ID:	157443

***** Synchronicities abide *****

Click image for larger version

Name:	95 stars.PNG
Views:	331
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	157444
              Last edited by Tyke (MySon); 05-16-2020, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
                yeah yeah, 44, 45, okay, i hear you.

but what's really gonna boil your lobster is when you find out that the sum total alphanumeric summation value of Lost Searcher's query is 2049, while Fenn's retort sums out to 2144.
                Sure, at face value, so what. But wait, there's more ...

Not only are Mr. Fenn's words undeniably "weightier" (without even bothering to cash in on his full name), but where it really gets interesting is when you then calculate the net balance in Fenn's corner, you come out with ... ninety-five.

2144 - 2049 = 95

So what still, you say?

Well, keep looking ...

ninety-five
                nine-T-five
                9-T-5
                9 to 5 ...

Not only is this the precise MOVE (c. Enneagram personality system)
                I just suggested a buddy of mine consider making today,
                but it's also a quite poignant Chase song.

Y'all enjoy now ...

Click image for larger version Name:	stars gif.gif Views:	0 Size:	103.3 KB ID:	157443

***** Synchronicities abide *****

Click image for larger version

Name:	95 stars.PNG
Views:	331
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	157444
                what inninng are we in?

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post

Sounds criminal

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

what inninng are we in?
                    X-tree (IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                      "been found" makes me think of "been wise and found". I don't know if that's significant.
                      ... clock wise? Like, when the clock is tilted right... like the blueprint on Smarter Every Day

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC61...4m0o2-emgoDnAA

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

what inninng are we in?
                        Top of the 9th, bases loaded, full count.

Comment

Originally posted by Trovesearcher1 View Post

Top of the 9th, bases loaded, full count.
                          TOUCHDOWN!

Comment

I am confused. I just noticed there is someone who posts on Harry's named LostChaser. Whoever it is has been member of Harry's for over a year, so it doesn't make sense for them to be asking this MW question. Since I am not privileged to be a member of Harry's I wonder if anyone here who is a member might be familiar with LostChaser.

Comment

I am confused. I just noticed there is someone who posts on Harry's named LostChaser. Whoever it is has been member of Harry's for over a year, so it doesn't make sense for them to be asking this MW question. Since I am not privileged to be a member of Harry's I wonder if anyone here who is a member might be familiar with LostChaser.
                              Nice find RG. I’m not a member either. He/she likes to post a lot of emojis. The mystery deepens. Someone’s got to know something.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post

Nice find RG. I’m not a member either. He/she likes to post a lot of emojis. The mystery deepens. Someone’s got to know something.
                                https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/chas...d=453&start=75

There is only a very limited amount of time one can delete a post on Harry's and a couple of other requirements as well.

I don't know if the deletion window is a few short minutes or a few hours, but I do know that once someone likes a post or another post is made following it, a post can no longer be deleted. It may be that when a post is viewed that it can no longer be deleted. Probably Tapatalk has the post deletion rules posted somewhere, and any options a forum admin has in customizing post deletion rules, but I am too lazy to Google them.

Typically when a poster a Harry's wants to delete a post that is past the deletion window and cannot be deleted, the trick is to go back and edit the post to remove all of the text except for one character which is the minimum number of characters required. And asterisk * is usually used. But anything can be used to substitute for the original text, like say a smiley.

So LostChaser, who I do not know, probably deleted their original posts by editing them and changing them to a smiley rather than posting only a smiley in the first place. I would have noticed that. But I would likely have never known those posts were changed after I read them because I seldom go back and read posts a second time.

So the mystery deepens, indeed...
                                Last edited by LurkerMike; 05-24-2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X