Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OH!! View Post
    OH!!,
    I would rephrase your statement: LostChaser isn't LAST anymore.

As I started the chase pretty late myself, I feel somewhat connected to the LostChaser.
    What's more LostChaser, I will give you a hint. Look at SB166, IMO the arrow points to Ferd! Hey, you just have to find the cairn!

Comment

I believe the amount of searchers has dropped like the S&P 500. FF knows this and I'm guessing that when we hear from him moving forward, he will be more liberal with his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Roo$ter View Post
        I believe the amount of searchers has dropped like the S&P 500. FF knows this and I'm guessing that when we hear from him moving forward, he will be more liberal with his comments.
        He better not be I was told he always leans right.

Comment

Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post

He better not be I was told he always leans right.
          I meant a little more forthcoming, the word liberal doesn't always have a political connotation.

Comment

Could ff have authored and answered his own question? Just seems like a mundane question. What's the purpose? Besides why would LostChaser be "late" to the hunt? If it goes on for 100 years, they would still be relatively early in the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
              Could ff have authored and answered his own question? Just seems like a mundane question. What's the purpose? Besides why would LostChaser be "late" to the hunt? If it goes on for 100 years, they would still be relatively early in the hunt.
              He could have. Certainly I found the question more interesting than the answer. I think when this is all over we may find that a goodly fraction of the Q&A's over the years were orchestrated by the puzzle maker.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Ha...made me !

For the newbies,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shermumbo.jpg
Views:	700
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	157136

That reminds me: https://dalneitzel.com/2020/03/23/sc...hundred-fifty/

Thank you,

Orion, the Hunter
                Tangential thinking....

"Why, this car could be systematic....hydromatic....ultramatic...Why, it could be Greased Lightning!...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK63eUyk-iM

Well, maybe I stretched that tangent, just a bit....

Oh no...another tangent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdv2Wp9MzY0

Name:	DD_Hunter.png
Views:	375
Size:	762.5 KB
ID:	157354

Name:	DD_Hunter.png
Views:	357
Size:	762.5 KB
ID:	157355

And the last one, tying them all together...

Name:	TLAFMeall.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	157356

Whew....I've done that tired, now I'm week (ending).

Have a good one,

Orion, the Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB
                  Has anyone else noticed the lack of commas in Forrest's response?
                  Yes- definitely suspicious. And extra spaces

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes

right straight to it

the right hand rule glad you mentioned it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-hand_rule
                    I had noticed he covered Philadelphia with his left thumb.
                    While flying north. (ish)

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

He could have. Certainly I found the question more interesting than the answer. I think when this is all over we may find that a goodly fraction of the Q&A's over the years were orchestrated by the puzzle maker.
                      Someone pointed out that he answers a 44 word question with a 44 word answer. Hmmm, Forty-Four. FF. He left his signature.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

Well, Thars yer sine! The LostChaser ain't lost no more......
                        Sure. But I still don't know what to make of it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OH!!

What would you need to know first, if you are a lost chaser?
                          How to avoid rabbit holes. That’s a good place to start.

Comment

Or not. They can be fun and help pass the time.

Comment

Given the similarity between this and the 2017 MW question, I see several possibilities:
                              1. Forrest forgot that he had previously answered this question.
                              2. He is telling us that no one is any closer to finding the treasure than they were back in 2017.
                              3. The New Searcher is someone who came on the scene some time after Feb 4, 2017.
                              4. There is some kind of hint in the wording of his answer to both this and the 2017 question.

Comment

After reading this over and over, I’m pretty convinced Forrest is telling us...There is no lead searcher and no one has the winning “idea”. Imo

Comment

Working...
                                X