Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Featured Question with Forrest 5/14/2020

http://mysteriouswritings.com/featur...-new-searcher/

Last edited by OH!!; 06-04-2020, 08:12 AM.

I was hoping for something refreshing. Instead, we get the same old cheerleader stuff. Go, Go don't wait, start your chase today new thoughts and ideas are just what is needed. Almost sounds like Fenn is in desperation mode trying to drum up some business.

Comment

Thanks Jenny! From her site:

Dear Mr. Fenn, I don’t know where I was the last ten years, but I recently heard about your treasure hunt. Can someone new like me find your treasure? I feel like I’m way behind it all and can’t catch up. Thank you. LostChaser

Dear LostChaser, The treasure has not been found so coming late to the search has not hurt you. You may even have an advantage because your mind is fresh with new ideas. When the time is right please hunt safe. Good luck to you. f

I don't think I've seen Fenn word it this way before. He always says the treasure is still where I hid it. This time, he says the "treasure has not been found. . ." That probably means someone knows where it is but hasn't found it yet.

Comment

Or knows where it is, but waiting for the time to be right.

Comment

or its not been found..........period. Go, Go someone entertain me.

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
            Just a little curious as to what constitutes a "right time"?

Comment

Are we hunting a safe?
              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
              G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post

Just a little curious as to what constitutes a "right time"?
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by khan View Post
                  Lack of snow would be my guess.

Comment

So now anyone that has emailed f recently with their search area or solve might just believe f is telling them something.. oh geez here we go again... lol..
                    And now f has even told a searcher or newbie or whoever 'Good luck' and he used the word advantage in his reply.. now he has broken his own rule of never telling a searcher 'good luck' because he didn't want to give them an advantage... OMG let tear the latest words to shreds.. shall we... it's fun..

On another note this email and reply could have just as easily been kept quiet and yet it get a post for all to see(k).
                    if we knew just an eighth of any hint in this latest post I might think we have something to build on.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                      I was hoping for something refreshing. Instead, we get the same old cheerleader stuff. Go, Go don't wait, start your chase today new thoughts and ideas are just what is needed. Almost sounds like Fenn is in desperation mode trying to drum up some business.
                      To me, it sounds more like Forrest has given up on all of the current searchers that have frustrated him. He has written the whole lot of us off as lost and is looking for someone new to give him some hope.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
                        I don't think I've seen Fenn word it this way before. He always says the treasure is still where I hid it. This time, he says the "treasure has not been found. . ." That probably means someone knows where it is but hasn't found it yet.[/B]
                        I'm not seeing the difference between "still where I hid it" and "has not been found." Care to elaborate?

Comment

"been found" makes me think of "been wise and found". I don't know if that's significant.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post

To me, it sounds more like Forrest has given up on all of the current searchers that have frustrated him. He has written the whole lot of us off as lost and is looking for someone new to give him some hope.
                            Well I didn't want to upset everyone's apple cart all at once, but now its time for everyone to take their medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
                              Thanks Jenny! From her site:

Dear Mr. Fenn, I don’t know where I was the last ten years, but I recently heard about your treasure hunt. Can someone new like me find your treasure? I feel like I’m way behind it all and can’t catch up. Thank you. LostChaser

Dear LostChaser, The treasure has not been found so coming late to the search has not hurt you. You may even have an advantage because your mind is fresh with new ideas. When the time is right please hunt safe. Good luck to you. f

I don't think I've seen Fenn word it this way before. He always says the treasure is still where I hid it. This time, he says the "treasure has not been found. . ." That probably means someone knows where it is but hasn't found it yet.
                              They can't know for sure until finding the thing. Seeing it would be pretty convincing evidence of a find, I tink. Yeah, this is also old stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X