X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Word that is Key!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM55gf-EyC0

what do you think?

I think u guys got alot of stuff right! The keyword unlocks the method u use to find wwwh. It is a noun but thats not all u can say about it. Its found right in the poem right in ur grill cuz thats how he rolls man. Best advise i could give ya is start at the beginning. Good luck cya out there ,well not u cowlazars i know u dont get out much

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
      Riches new and old: My electrician friend, Rich and his son, Rich, Jr.

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...t-2#post108224

Peace,

Orion, the Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Riches new and old: My electrician friend, Rich and his son, Rich, Jr.

https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...t-2#post108224

Peace,

Orion, the Hunter
        What ppl used to find value in just aint so no more. No offense to ol rich. Who knows maybe it'll come back into fashion if the store shelves stay bare.

Comment

IMO, the word that is key is not in stanza 1.
          I also don't agree with searchers who hope to find a key word that would unlock the whole poem. So to continue with that thought, the word that is key sets you up just for the second part of the treasure hunting journey.

Comment

Originally posted by MobyDic12345 View Post
            IMO, the word that is key is not in stanza 1.
            I also don't agree with searchers who hope to find a key word that would unlock the whole poem. So to continue with that thought, the word that is key sets you up just for the second part of the treasure hunting journey.
            That could be possible. Of course it depends on which word is being discussed. Several have been considered as functional in a key manner . . . sorry, I meant "personner". I have considered at least
            two words for that role. Each is a noun. I said "at least".

Comment

The keyword is not in the poem.
              Why correct others when their wrong ?
              So they can be told, I told you so, later.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post
                The keyword is not in the poem.
                Why correct others when their wrong ?
                So they can be told, I told you so, later.
                100% let them reach to the world their misunderstood “truths”, gives us more time lol

Comment

I haven't watched the Video yet, I will tell you the word I think it is and then watch the Video and see if it changes my opinion.. I'll state this first, two items one being clues the other being hints, The clues have to be contiguous but no one has said the hints have to be in order in either the poem or the book, there hints and can apply to the clues but there order isnt important, and can live where they like or where Forrest put them, the only need being the ability to recognize them and being able to apply them to the clues. So.. I think the key word is ALONE and I do not think that WWWH and canyon down are entirely separate clues but intertwined. I think alone helps to define both.. If I enter a place alone with the intent of staying am I entering into seclusion and if I'm going into seclusion then what better place than a secluded area, maybe a secluded Valley? maybe if I knew of such a place then WWWH and Canyon become an easy find.. but I think they are a path not a single location, a point A and point B, waters plural tied together by a canyon... point B being a medicinal spring much touted as having immense healing power's in the 1800s and early 1900's unknown as such today... sounds like a bunch of hoo hoo on the medicinal spring end of it, but I've got the documentation to back it up. I may just push the buffalo poo out of the way and take a drink for my health next time im out there.

the last two stanzas apply to the area as well if there hints and the hints don't have to follow order like the clues do right? I'm also seeing something in the possible rumored comment that Forrest may have made that he wont substantiate made to a well known searcher (rumored). Indeed HOB may not be a structure.. well it was but the location that I think that clue may refer to maybe a structure that was moved. in spirit it still exist in its origional location and eventually became the location of Browns home somewhere else BUT the original location is now structure free and restored to nature in true park fashion. the only thing remaining and far from the old location of said structures foundation (removed) are two electrical junctions and their associated boxes.? lol? something to meditate on perhaps.

right now my bet is on the word ALONE.
                  Secluded valley? other things associated with that local? cold, Hear me all, I've done it tired and now I'm weak.. Hint of riches new and old (new world mining district and silvergate) etc etc etc... more to follow.

an opinion: next time I go I'm taking a bicycle I think maybe? I know the path.. and a sandwich, and a flashlight because it might get dark.. Its a long ride to Mr Browns, Measured out to 22 miles give or take, I haven't entered in addresses to get the exact distance but I'm correct to within a tenth of a mile of the point A and point B I have in mind.. I'm not saying the spot has an address but I can get the distance using place names.

Just a thought.. a supper long winded one.

Last edited by 1keyword; 04-30-2020, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post

What ppl used to find value in just aint so no more. No offense to ol rich. Who knows maybe it'll come back into fashion if the store shelves stay bare.
                    I used to go get my neighbor's mail when i was a kid. She was an old lady named mrs duncan. Shed give me a little 3 musketeers bar or two and we'd talk a bit. I sure felt rich in those moments.

Comment

I have always thought that the key to the poem is in the introductory paragraph prior to the poem in TTOTC.... Which says "Indecision is the key to flexibility and that is why "....... (and so on).... Fenn has said that there is a word in the poem that will help you more than others but has not said there is a key word.... Cow states that he thinks riches is a key word and Kpro always redirects it to secret... I honestly do not see how these words relate to the stories in TTOTC... IMO it is just another rabbit hole presented by the ultimate Roosters!

Comment

I still think there's a decent chance that "HINt of RICHeS" is a poetic memorial to Eric Sloane, and "EVER DRAwing" adds strength to that argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I have considered at least two words for that role. Each is a noun. I said "at least".
                          OP,
                          IMO the word "two" has a strong association with another word that is a key.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                            I still think there's a decent chance that "HINt of RICHeS" is a poetic memorial to Eric Sloane, and "EVER DRAwing" adds strength to that argument.
                            Zapster,
                            It is just my opinion but 'hint of riches' are not important to the solution. Also, I preferred your previous interpretation of 'ever drawing nigh' better.
                            Last edited by MobyDic12345; 05-02-2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MobyDic12345 View Post

Zapster,
                              It is just my opinion but 'hint of riches' are not important to the solution. Also, I preferred your previous interpretation of 'ever drawing nigh' better.
                              Oh, I still use ever drawing nigh as a clue in the way I believe Forrest intended. I just think Forrest enjoys finding ways of wording things that serve multiple purposes.

Comment

Working...
                              X