Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who among you would walk 1/3 of a mile in the LS shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who among you would walk 1/3 of a mile in the LS shoes?

As most of you probably know I spend a lot of time on the subject of the LS. Kpro also spent a lot of time trying to find the searcher that was the closest which is basically would be the LS. I don't know if she has given up on that quest but it has intrigued me for the last few years. Logic only suggests that one is closer than the many, even the writings of Forrest himself have started to take on the essence of discovery is close at hand. I believe the LS will in all probability make way with the chest before I have finished with hob and that presents to me more than a few questions that I speculate upon.
    The first and foremost is how did this LS pull ahead of the pack? Forrest says it will be difficult but not impossible to solve his poem and we can all agree, but the same definition applies to a miracle. If it is indeed a miracle that makes this thing possible that leads to even more questions. How did Forrest create a treasure hunt that he knowingly knew would take a miracle to accomplish? Wouldnt that be considered a miracle within itself? This is the beginning of the spiral staircase which just takes us deeper and deeper.

Now try to put yourself in the LS shoes as they start to unwind the riddle, at some point they must have thought things are getting crazy and even question their own sanity as they try to tie everything that was significant in their search that led them to where they are. I imagine if they try to pass this information on to their family, what must they think? Yet, the LS continues on with their task, at times probably even questioning just how much can they trust Forrest himself. The LS comes to terms with all of it and starts to realize they are getting closer and closer but every time they go search it is like taking two steps forward and for backward, how discouraging and frustrating that may be but they continue onward until the get the breakthrough they need, a keystone to build upon knowing that everything they do is pure speculation. Just as Forrest stated you will never know if you have the first clue right until the treasure chest is in your lap.

In the meantime, Forrest has followed their progression maintaining the rules he had set forth in the chase. Both the LS and Forrest are well aware of what each knows and that any type of communication between the two would only jeopardize the end result, which is what? A miracle must take place. A tall order for a redneck with a bunch of kids who has lost their job and is one step ahead of disaster, don't you think? I certainly do.

Now say that the LS has pushed so hard and is on the very edge of discovery but they are physically or mentally exhausted or perhaps both. While they were out busting their tail Forrest had the luxury of sitting in his comfortable house in Sante Fe watching the LS like some Olympian god on the throne of Mount Olympus. Here is where the influx of scrapbooks start pouring in around mid-October 2019. Can you imagine the battle that was taking place? LS is angry over what has happened, Forrest is goading them to finish the task. Something has to break and suddenly a deadly disease breaks out in China and starts to consume the nations. LS is hanging back thinking maybe it is a good time to go get that Psych Evaluation.

Now I ask you again, Who wants to walk the final 1/3 of a mile in the LS shoes?

At some point, don't you think the LS is pondering whether they should just walk away or maybe they are embracing it as though they were destined to find it. Regardless, suppose the LS has the advanced knowledge to decide whether they want to deal with the fame and fortune of being the finder. Or, maybe they are taking the time to prepare mentally and is considering all scenarios for after they recover the chest? For many, wishing to be the finder will have it's benefits but suppose you are actually wishing upon the Monkey's Paw? What consequences come with each wish?

The recent death of the searcher has to weigh heavy on the LS knowing that he/she could have ended the chase sooner and potentially have saved lives. Now, with the Virus looming like a specter on our door fronts, the LS has got to be extremely anxious about getting to the chest. However, knowing that others cannot get to the chest might be offering the LS an opportunity to relax and think through the recovery more in detail and plan their actions accordingly. The question I pose to you is not who would want to walk 1/3rd of a mile in the LS shoes, but who would want to live in his shoes knowing all the chaos to follow after the chest is found and recovered?

What steps would you take to mitigate your exposure and keep the specter of evil off your door front?

Comment

Kpro also spent a lot of time trying to find the searcher that was the closest which is basically would be the LS.
      Now I ask you again, Who wants to walk the final 1/3 of a mile in the LS shoes?[/QUOTE]

Sunshine,
      In my opinion Kpro was looking for a wrong person. The mythical LS was never the person being physically closest to the treasure. SHE (the LS) is closest to solving the last clue though.
      Also, my believe is that the final dash is way more than 1/3 of a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
        As most of you probably know I spend a lot of time on the subject of the LS. Kpro also spent a lot of time trying to find the searcher that was the closest which is basically would be the LS. I don't know if she has given up on that quest but it has intrigued me for the last few years. Logic only suggests that one is closer than the many, even the writings of Forrest himself have started to take on the essence of discovery is close at hand. I believe the LS will in all probability make way with the chest before I have finished with hob and that presents to me more than a few questions that I speculate upon.
        The first and foremost is how did this LS pull ahead of the pack? Forrest says it will be difficult but not impossible to solve his poem and we can all agree, but the same definition applies to a miracle. If it is indeed a miracle that makes this thing possible that leads to even more questions. How did Forrest create a treasure hunt that he knowingly knew would take a miracle to accomplish? Wouldnt that be considered a miracle within itself? This is the beginning of the spiral staircase which just takes us deeper and deeper.

Now try to put yourself in the LS shoes as they start to unwind the riddle, at some point they must have thought things are getting crazy and even question their own sanity as they try to tie everything that was significant in their search that led them to where they are. I imagine if they try to pass this information on to their family, what must they think? Yet, the LS continues on with their task, at times probably even questioning just how much can they trust Forrest himself. The LS comes to terms with all of it and starts to realize they are getting closer and closer but every time they go search it is like taking two steps forward and for backward, how discouraging and frustrating that may be but they continue onward until the get the breakthrough they need, a keystone to build upon knowing that everything they do is pure speculation. Just as Forrest stated you will never know if you have the first clue right until the treasure chest is in your lap.

In the meantime, Forrest has followed their progression maintaining the rules he had set forth in the chase. Both the LS and Forrest are well aware of what each knows and that any type of communication between the two would only jeopardize the end result, which is what? A miracle must take place. A tall order for a redneck with a bunch of kids who has lost their job and is one step ahead of disaster, don't you think? I certainly do.

Now say that the LS has pushed so hard and is on the very edge of discovery but they are physically or mentally exhausted or perhaps both. While they were out busting their tail Forrest had the luxury of sitting in his comfortable house in Sante Fe watching the LS like some Olympian god on the throne of Mount Olympus. Here is where the influx of scrapbooks start pouring in around mid-October 2019. Can you imagine the battle that was taking place? LS is angry over what has happened, Forrest is goading them to finish the task. Something has to break and suddenly a deadly disease breaks out in China and starts to consume the nations. LS is hanging back thinking maybe it is a good time to go get that Psych Evaluation.

Very insightful, US, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
          At some point, don't you think the LS is pondering whether they should just walk away or maybe they are embracing it as though they were destined to find it. Regardless, suppose the LS has the advanced knowledge to decide whether they want to deal with the fame and fortune of being the finder. Or, maybe they are taking the time to prepare mentally and is considering all scenarios for after they recover the chest? For many, wishing to be the finder will have it's benefits but suppose you are actually wishing upon the Monkey's Paw? What consequences come with each wish?

The recent death of the searcher has to weigh heavy on the LS knowing that he/she could have ended the chase sooner and potentially have saved lives. Now, with the Virus looming like a specter on our door fronts, the LS has got to be extremely anxious about getting to the chest. However, knowing that others cannot get to the chest might be offering the LS an opportunity to relax and think through the recovery more in detail and plan their actions accordingly. The question I pose to you is not who would want to walk 1/3rd of a mile in the LS shoes, but who would want to live in his shoes knowing all the chaos to follow after the chest is found and recovered?

What steps would you take to mitigate your exposure and keep the specter of evil off your door front?
          Why would said LS care.. It's been made clear that it's not in a dangerous location and not to search in the snow. why would LS feel anymore guilt than say the pilot of a sky diving plane with a passenger that takes his parachute off while exiting the plane.. also trains kill people when they step in front of them and I think we can all agree that if people suddenly decided to play on freeways in mass and started getting killed by cars on a regular basis that we wouldn't be shutting down the highway system to cater to there stupidity... UMm... Darwin and stupid is as stupid does. so let it sit for another five years LS and do it guilt free. what will we do next blame all the motorcycle death's in America, the deaths of people who chose not to wear a helmet and wreck there bikes we will blame those on the LS as well ya because he chose to not get the treasure and left it in place. Makes about as much sense... this is a dead horse that's been kicked far to many times.

pro tip: this works just as well when you remove LS and replace it with Forest..
          Last edited by 1keyword; 04-13-2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

A third of a mile is not so far. I'd do that to connect the dots if possible.

Comment

I walk every mile in the LS shoes, it sucks lol

Comment

The third of a mile is arbitrary, maybe I should have said 3 miles or 300 or you could break it into a percentage such as 33%. Yo have Forrest in for 1/3, LS for a 1/3 and Simon the reluctant helper in for a 1/3.

Comment

Simple or says? Hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post

Again the guilt trip but now you want to expand it to the LS. The LS will follow Forrest lead on that subject. Although the deaths are regretful and unfortunate it is the responsibility of the searcher to stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster
                      Just a bunch of hypothetical bull crap if you ask me.... Time to put on my waders.......
                      I recommend head first

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post

You‘re either very insightful or a great empath! I wish I was that good at it... or you are the LS yourself and this is a cry for help!

Thinking of the long period of time we‘ve been discussing the Lead Slug I can only imagine them working hard on a super tough riddle... super tough in all aspects... intellectually, mentally, physically (?), time consuming, exhausting, stressfully, all that in front of great nature and wild animals and waters flowing by... distracted by wonderful surroundings, pressured by other searchers in their neck or by Forrest himself, who‘s not only a great story teller but also a mighty intriguer, since he wants to make sure to keep the fire burning!

Covid-19 postpones the start of the search season and I am sure you are right... the LS should use the waiting time to prepare for the storm... what can they do for the community? How can they dig in to defend the 7%ers? Lawyers? Tax advisors? Managers or agents? A place for the chest to be safe?

I am sure I could and would walk this 1/3 mile in their shoes, but do I wish to? I am not sure...
                        All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

I would say that if you follow LS's footsteps, you will be on the right track, but ... at five hundred feet from the treasure, no closer than that.

Comment

Here's what I gather about LS and internet interviewers...... about 3 of them know who it is, but are afraid of the person declining publicity, interview etc., and that the personality or presence somehow might be way too much to even make anyone comfortable. Very few can handle something big that is made in their realm (and it not being them). This is why I think TV misses out sometimes- because a typical exploration show needs to end with questions. Now, finality, that very person being there after the fact, after it being found, is everything the interviewer wants. I think that at least one has asked who it was & I have no idea if he pointed at the right person. I gather he hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

You‘re either very insightful or a great empath! I wish I was that good at it... or you are the LS yourself and this is a cry for help!

Thinking of the long period of time we‘ve been discussing the Lead Slug I can only imagine them working hard on a super tough riddle... super tough in all aspects... intellectually, mentally, physically (?), time consuming, exhausting, stressfully, all that in front of great nature and wild animals and waters flowing by... distracted by wonderful surroundings, pressured by other searchers in their neck or by Forrest himself, who‘s not only a great story teller but also a mighty intriguer, since he wants to make sure to keep the fire burning!

Covid-19 postpones the start of the search season and I am sure you are right... the LS should use the waiting time to prepare for the storm... what can they do for the community? How can they dig in to defend the 7%ers? Lawyers? Tax advisors? Managers or agents? A place for the chest to be safe?

I am sure I could and would walk this 1/3 mile in their shoes, but do I wish to? I am not sure...
                              I would take that as a compliment but I have to admit I am none of the above. I have thought of writing a book on the LS but the subject is limited and who would buy it anyway?

Comment

Working...
                              X