Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Key

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by dejoka View Post

    I'm way past saying "holy----" about anything Chase related and I'm not interested in your HOB occurrence.
    The quote you are talking about, I assume it's the "... a word that is key" quote, says nothing about WWWH or the beginning. You don't have to read anything into what f says to be successful.
    LOL... If I told you what happened at my HOB, I can guarantee that most would say "holy ----" by default, it's that relevant to FF clues/hints. FF has mentioned it more than once and this has occurred only at one location in the entire Rocky Mountains. As far as the "key" word, it's in the second stanza. In my opinion, COVID-19 is why the TC will be found this year, too many clues now with quarantine time to sort them out.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Roo$ter View Post

      LOL... If I told you what happened at my HOB, I can guarantee that most would say "holy ----" by default, it's that relevant to FF clues/hints. FF has mentioned it more than once and this has occurred only at one location in the entire Rocky Mountains. As far as the "key" word, it's in the second stanza. In my opinion, COVID-19 is why the TC will be found this year, too many clues now with quarantine time to sort them out.
      Good Luck.
      ​​
      Liberals are psychotic.

      ~ Science

      Comment


      • #33
        FOCUS on this for a while.

        "In 1955 I was at the Texas Open golf tournament in San Antonio walking on my way to someplace when I heard a booming voice “Hey kid they got any cold beer around here?” I stopped and looked about. There were lots of people milling but none of them were paying attention to me so I thought it must be an aberration.

        “Hey feller I’m up here” the voice bellowed. I was standing beside a ladder that climbed straight up about 10 feet to a platform where I saw an arm wildly waving at me. “Think you could find a couple of cold ones somewhere?”

        The arm belonged to Dizzy Dean and I recognized his beaming face right off. He played for several teams including the St. Louis Cardinals and was the last pitcher in the National League to win 30 games in one season.

        He was one of my all-time favorite baseball heroes (along with the ageless Satchel Paige who famously said “How old would I be if I didn’t know how old I wuz?”

        About 10 minutes later I climbed the ladder holding a six pack of Jax beer and a Dr. Pepper. My cost was almost 2 bucks but I didn’t care because this was Dizzy Dean . I was thrilled even more than when I shook hands with Sammy Baugh.

        Dizzy was commentating on the radio between sips and talking with me during commercials and more sips.

        It was Sunday afternoon and as the tournament wound down Dizzy finished off the last Jax and my bottle of soda was almost done. We said our good-byes and I climbed down the ladder expecting to see a bunch of photographers recording me and Dizzy. There weren’t any but it was an experience I’ve enjoyed for the last 63 years."

        -Forrest Fenn

        Comment


        • #34
          forrest never said keyword relates to wwwh
          "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Roo$ter View Post
            FOCUS on this for a while.

            "In 1955 I was at the Texas Open golf tournament in San Antonio walking on my way to someplace when I heard a booming voice “Hey kid they got any cold beer around here?” I stopped and looked about. There were lots of people milling but none of them were paying attention to me so I thought it must be an aberration.

            “Hey feller I’m up here” the voice bellowed. I was standing beside a ladder that climbed straight up about 10 feet to a platform where I saw an arm wildly waving at me. “Think you could find a couple of cold ones somewhere?”

            The arm belonged to Dizzy Dean and I recognized his beaming face right off. He played for several teams including the St. Louis Cardinals and was the last pitcher in the National League to win 30 games in one season.

            He was one of my all-time favorite baseball heroes (along with the ageless Satchel Paige who famously said “How old would I be if I didn’t know how old I wuz?”

            About 10 minutes later I climbed the ladder holding a six pack of Jax beer and a Dr. Pepper. My cost was almost 2 bucks but I didn’t care because this was Dizzy Dean . I was thrilled even more than when I shook hands with Sammy Baugh.

            Dizzy was commentating on the radio between sips and talking with me during commercials and more sips.

            It was Sunday afternoon and as the tournament wound down Dizzy finished off the last Jax and my bottle of soda was almost done. We said our good-byes and I climbed down the ladder expecting to see a bunch of photographers recording me and Dizzy. There weren’t any but it was an experience I’ve enjoyed for the last 63 years."

            -Forrest Fenn



            Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.png
Views:	415
Size:	760.9 KB
ID:	152208




            Click image for larger version

Name:	Calbrate - Copy.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	152209


            Peace,

            Orion


            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Treasure Joe View Post
              forrest never said keyword relates to wwwh
              You are 100% correct. He did say, "If you can't find the first clue, you don't have anything". He also said, "The most common mistake that I see searchers make is that they underestimate the importance of the first clue. If you don’t have that one nailed down you might as well stay home and play Canasta.” So, when he says, “only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key”, wouldn’t be uncharacteristic of FF to NOT emphasize the first clue, do you really believe after 10 years of failed searches he is going to make it any harder than it already is? Nope.


              Last edited by Roo$ter; 04-13-2020, 08:23 PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                The key is inside and damaged now......... won’t work. Intentional? Meaning? F thought of everything.
                “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by kpro View Post
                  The key is inside and damaged now......... won’t work. Intentional? Meaning? F thought of everything.
                  A key that can be copied is a lock that can be bypassed. Good thing the whole shebang is hidden safely amongst the everything.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

                    A key that can be copied is a lock that can be bypassed. Good thing the whole shebang is hidden safely amongst the everything.
                    By Why did he include something that would be damaged. The original key makes it more valuable, any collector knows that. There is a there there.... can’t figure It out.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Old Pilot

                      In the head. The heart is just a pump, and doesn't think, reason, etc.
                      I beg to disagree.
                      I used my dictionary......

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by kpro View Post

                        By Why did he include something that would be damaged. The original key makes it more valuable, any collector knows that. There is a there there.... can’t figure It out.
                        I suppose the key could have been bronze played over iron, and worn enough to allow rusting.

                        However, I think the rusted key was most likely a hint, placed by Forrest after Jack sent him the picture.
                        Notice that the picture we saw from the e-mails didn't show the key portion of the chest.

                        I think Forrest ended the Chase and the hint was all about the fact of the rust that stuck to the coin, not the key itself.
                        The rust spot was on the head of Lady Liberty. (Just under the crown, I believe.)
                        The hint was about the erosion of our liberties, a warning, and tied to what Forrest wanted to say through the Chase about liberty and justice.

                        This is just my opinion.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Walker View Post

                          I suppose the key could have been bronze played over iron, and worn enough to allow rusting.

                          However, I think the rusted key was most likely a hint, placed by Forrest after Jack sent him the picture.
                          Notice that the picture we saw from the e-mails didn't show the key portion of the chest.

                          I think Forrest ended the Chase and the hint was all about the fact of the rust that stuck to the coin, not the key itself.
                          The rust spot was on the head of Lady Liberty. (Just under the crown, I believe.)
                          The hint was about the erosion of our liberties, a warning, and tied to what Forrest wanted to say through the Chase about liberty and justice.

                          This is just my opinion.
                          I think you're absolutely right about that. But it may be more about the corrosion of liberty rather than erosion. In other words there are things actively eating away at liberty, rather than just a form of entropy. (I'm not talking party politics.)

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by voxpops View Post

                            I think you're absolutely right about that. But it may be more about the corrosion of liberty rather than erosion. In other words there are things actively eating away at liberty, rather than just a form of entropy. (I'm not talking party politics.)
                            I'm not playing Whack-a-Mole with words. But go ahead and explain your comment if you want.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Walker View Post

                              I'm not playing Whack-a-Mole with words. But go ahead and explain your comment if you want.
                              SB247.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by voxpops View Post

                                In other words there are things actively eating away at liberty, rather than just a form of entropy.
                                The eagle, just twist the coin.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X