The Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Key

If the key is inside the chest, where is the lock?

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
    If the key is inside the chest, where is the lock?
    You lift up the ram latch and the lock is there about an inch and a half down from the top.

Comment

Speaking of puzzles, locks, keys, and double Omegas ... I know how to solve this one with my hands but my mind still can't comprehend how that damn ring comes off!

Click image for larger version

Name:	horse shoe puzzle.PNG
Views:	816
Size:	715.4 KB
ID:	151936

Comment

It's a knot illusion almost, cept using metal, which is a mind bender.

For those that don't know it. You twist the horseshoes together, kind of like folding automobile sun-shades. Then ring drops to the bottom of the horseshoes and can be slid right off. Any redneck knows that 'un.
        Last edited by Redneck Express; 04-11-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlazeSee'sMe View Post

You lift up the ram latch and the lock is there about an inch and a half down from the top.
          That’s a key hole, what if there is like a big 1/2” log chain wrapped around the chest with five double locks on it? Log chain probably weighs a hundred pounds if it’s not locked to a 50000 # boulder.
          Last edited by ultrasharp sunshine; 04-11-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1109000237-l.jpg
Views:	755
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	151947

Comment

Comment

That’s a key hole, what if there is like a big 1/2” log chain wrapped around the chest with five double locks on it? Log chain probably weighs a hundred pounds if it’s not locked to a 50000 # boulder.
                The chest is not locked. The key is in there so you can use the lock whenever you want. Possibly while its sits under your bed.
                Also, how many trips do you think it would take ff to deliver a hundred pounds of 1/2" chain to the spot?

Comment

There is, it's called TTOTC.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlazeSee'sMe View Post

The chest is not locked. The key is in there so you can use the lock whenever you want. Possibly while its sits under your bed.
                    Also, how many trips do you think it would take ff to deliver a hundred pounds of 1/2" chain to the spot?
                    Well he’s never really said how much time he spent getting the spot ready that I know of. For all I know he could of chiseled out a big spot in a boulder then filled it in with dyed cement to make it look the same. Kinda like stamped concrete.

Comment

"only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key." -F

Once you figure out the key word, all the recent subtle hints will ring in your ear and WWWH will come into tight focus. Then, it will be a race to the finish line when the snow recedes. This is my opinion

Last edited by Roo$ter; 04-11-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Got to thinkin as I was reading Rooster's quote.....
                        "only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key."
                        Here I go again -
                        what if......you put a comma in there?
                        "only a few are in tight, focus with a word that is key."
                        Seems to bring to light a whole nuther prospective, don't it?

Comment

this really does happen, “The Key word is contentment. If you can find it, everything else has already fallen in place”

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                            Got to thinkin as I was reading Rooster's quote.....
                            "only a few are in tight focus with a word that is key."
                            Here I go again -
                            what if......you put a comma in there?
                            "only a few are in tight, focus with a word that is key."
                            Seems to bring to light a whole nuther prospective, don't it?
                            If you are in tight focus with a word, what are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

If you are in tight focus with a word, what are you doing?
                              I would tend to believe that the action you are looking for here is "understanding." Complete understanding of the Word.
                              My apologies if I misled anyone on another goose chase.
                              Sometimes I have a few screws loose.

Comment

Working...
                              X