No announcement yet.

What are you reading/ watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone stole your happiness.....I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady V View Post
      Reading Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. Wow. Evisceratingly lovely. Just tn She’d watching Jane the Virgin, which we had low expectations for, but both my husband and I absolutely loved. Other series we’ve loved: Sherlock. Leverage. The Catch. Northern Exposure.
      Northern Exposure is my all time favorite!! Adam is my favorite tv personality of all time! Sadly he isn’t in many episodes, but all the personalities on the show are so unique and quirky! I was just thinking of resuming season 3 on dvd. It’s unfortunate that the dvds don’t have much of the original licensed music on them oh well.

Comment

Dont forget the Lord which claims to be before all other Yam's (storm gods) Https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/...eory-1.5992072 This report is from Israel

Comment

To get back on subject I think I will read How to Win Friends and Influence people while social distancing. I might have to write it first.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
            Sure, have you heard of the Horus-Jesus Controversy?
            Lots of interesting stories to look into there...

Yes I have seen where people thought that.
            Horus would be better associated with.Esau and Jacob associated with Set.

Esau was a hunter of the field like a hawk is.
            Jacob's name has a sunset letter known as the Quof.

Comment

Originally posted by laddyaddy19 View Post

Northern Exposure is my all time favorite!! Adam is my favorite tv personality of all time! Sadly he isn’t in many episodes, but all the personalities on the show are so unique and quirky! I was just thinking of resuming season 3 on dvd. It’s unfortunate that the dvds don’t have much of the original licensed music on them oh well.
              Me, too! Favorite ever. Brilliant show!

Comment

1) the library of Nag Hammadi http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html very thought-provoking.
                2) the poem
                2) Mercy Me’s “Almost Home” video on perpetual repeat when I feel a little down, or “Two of a Kind” by Bobby Darin
                3) TTOTC, TFTW, OUAWrv (not a teacher pet answer, I read them differently after putting down and picking back up)
                4) Wolves of the Calla (s king)
                5) Wikipedia pages about Arthur and Merlin ha
                6) the Departed (top 5 movie for me)
                7) the Natural (top 5 movie)
                8) been looking at this YouTube library of music called “JHSharp music.” I didn’t make it, it was organic, already there. Hmm.
                9) Last Camel Charge (f johnson)

all good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X