Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was YouTuber Smell the Sunshine commissioned by Fenn to produce vids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few......did they come from those four corners? Lol jk.

Comment

Some look way too much into it.......It's a good time tho.
      My answer is I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by elperro View Post
        Interestingly, StS is from New Mexico. I can't find any info on Keyhole Productions, however.
        Did you look close enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Did you look close enough?
          Ya there are some sketchy hits, but I doubt that's related.

Comment

Originally posted by Duster View Post
            Do you know how I am?
            Do I know who I am?
            Does anybody know who anyone is?
            Why all of the attempts at anonymity?

Who are you folks trying to hide from?

Who is trying to hide from you?

I let it all hang out...

Comment

StS strikes again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFE_bhiAQbY

CJ Nick wisely asks:

"CJ Nick1 hour ago (edited)
              Is the research and interpretation in your videos all you? Or are you collaborating with FF and/or the authors who assisted in writing his book, TTOTC? It sounds to me that you have a lot of insight and this may be a way for FF to get some more information, memoirs, and stories out rather than FF writing another book. The information and insight you have is really amazing and such a refreshing change of pace from all the live streamers who can’t seem to get past their own egos and WWWH. THANK YOU!!!"

Comment

StS responds:
                "CJ Nick No collaboration. Only I can be blamed for any oversights or misinformation!"
                No collaboration, huh . . . Then my assumption is wrong, if StS is to be believed.
                These are interesting videos for sure, and I really enjoy them. Thank you Sts!!! I'll be careful diving down any new rabbit holes, however. Knowing that Fenn allegedly channeled Holden Caulfield etc. is a big nothingburger that won't get me closer to the chest, IMO.

Comment

I personally don’t know either way.

the title does hint of FF
                  Smell The Sunshine

Comment

He is certainly being promoted by Forrest, or so it seems. Should it be considered heresay if not firsthand from Forrest? Jenny has always published at forrests request, but usually there's a quip at the least and of course the .f, but why the sudden urge to watch this guy. Very professional for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiggins View Post
                      He is certainly being promoted by Forrest, or so it seems. Should it be considered heresay if not firsthand from Forrest? Jenny has always published at forrests request, but usually there's a quip at the least and of course the .f, but why the sudden urge to watch this guy. Very professional for sure.
                      I wish I was on the ff email list. I am a little jealous, I'll be honest. Guess I need to be a blogger or Youtuber. Alas, that's not for me. Only one way for me to get an email from ff: become the solver. HA! My inbox will remain fforever empty.

Comment

I wish I was on the ff email list. I am a little jealous, I'll be honest. Guess I need to be a blogger or Youtuber. Alas, that's not for me. Only one way for me to get an email from ff: become the solver. HA! My inbox will remain fforever empty.
                        Speaking from experience, being the "solver" isn't enough...you have to be the "Retriever"

HA...Just Kidding...

Peace,

Orion

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Speaking from experience, being the "solver" isn't enough...you have to be the "Retriever"

HA...Just Kidding...

Peace,

Orion
                          Well-played. Sad but true.

Comment

StS strikes again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFE_bhiAQbY

CJ Nick wisely asks:

"CJ Nick1 hour ago (edited)
                            Is the research and interpretation in your videos all you? Or are you collaborating with FF and/or the authors who assisted in writing his book, TTOTC? It sounds to me that you have a lot of insight and this may be a way for FF to get some more information, memoirs, and stories out rather than FF writing another book. The information and insight you have is really amazing and such a refreshing change of pace from all the live streamers who can’t seem to get past their own egos and WWWH. THANK YOU!!!"
                            Hi elperro
                            I'm having trouble finding links to the videos. I've only seen the Yellowstone one and the one about the Introduction. Would you mind providing links to the others.
                            Thanks.

Comment

StS research suggests that he has learned a lot and that he’s very capable. But what has he figured out that he’s not sharing? Is he a surprise that f was referring to?

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X