Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duster
    replied
    Word skills......it's God with a capital G.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
    oh dang is right 5th person has died and they where in there 50’s. In Dinosaur park. There have also been hints of other people dieing that didn’t make the list for one reason or the other. I think the actual death toll is probably closer to Fifty.
    I think that since the trove was hidden, more than a HUNDRED people have died. And please, pretty please, pretty please with a cherry on top . . . don't get me started about Margot Kidder's death.

Leave a comment:

• Tyke (MySon)
    replied
    I don't know what irks me more here, the complete inaccuracy and lack of even a modicum of effort to research the facts and man himself,
    or just the god awful attempt at "writing." Apparently "word skills" aren't so popular with the folks over at "Popular Mechanics." I have half a mind
    to write them a letter about their chosen journalist having ... half-a-mind (but unfortunately also fingers).

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
    oh dang is right 5th person has died and they where in there 50’s. In Dinosaur park. There have also been hints of other people dieing that didn’t make the list for one reason or the other. I think the actual death toll is probably closer to Fifty.
    I dyed only once, when I was . . . wait for it . . . (pretend to) scroll down . . . thirteen!

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Coinaster
    Authors last name says it all!
    Why would that article be in Popular Mechanics, anyway? Why not in Proctology Today?

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Not only was that article lacking in information, it also indicated a bad attitude on the part of the writer . . . in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Treasure Joe
    replied
    poorly written article

Leave a comment:

• ultrasharp sunshine
    replied
    Maybe there’s been a resurrection of some sort.

Leave a comment:

• atticusfinch315
    replied
    He Was brave and in the wood

Leave a comment:

• Anna Graham
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonSays
    This writer has superb writing skills and a wealth of knowledge. "After doctor told him he'd likely die of cancer 10 years ago, the millionaire sold his art gallery and made preparations for both the treasure and the clues to find it."
    Do I note a touch of sarcasm

Leave a comment:

• Outkast Searcher
    replied
    Well...she's not wrong.

Writing skills may not be the best, but nothing she says is false in that article.

Leave a comment:

• Anna Graham
    replied
    I'm not impressed with the author's writing skills. "Dumping some kind of things is all the way illegal", wont win her a pulitzer.

Leave a comment:

• ultrasharp sunshine
    replied

Leave a comment:

• duncan
    started a topic Oh dang.

Oh dang.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/sci...-clues-deaths/
Working...
X