Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Now This ...

First a plague, now an earthquake.

Did Mr. Fenn plan TC's decaversary to align with some sort of Mayan calendar, or are we just getting lucky?

https://missoulacurrent.com/outdoors...ttles-montana/

Ya it’s getting weird lately, there was a earthquake in Salt Lake not long ago. Maybe that big caldera is about ready to blow its cover?

Comment

Now that I'm getting up there in years I tend to repeat myself. I think I once said that there is an epic battle of the forces of light and darkness over that spot where Forrest concealed the treasure. Best I can figure out, the dark forces don't want the chest found. The solution to the poem might reveal the glory of the light force. Anyway, best to stay from underfoot until the tussle subsides.
      1f

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
        Now that I'm getting up there in years I tend to repeat myself. I think I once said that there is an epic battle of the forces of light and darkness over that spot where Forrest concealed the treasure. Best I can figure out, the dark forces don't want the chest found. The solution to the poem might reveal the glory of the light force. Anyway, best to stay from underfoot until the tussle subsides.
        1f
        there still not sure of the route the Nez Perce took out of the park... that's all for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
          1f
          That stuff seems true.
          Questing song:
          The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Tornadoes, plague, earthquake, locusts next?

Comment

Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
              Tornadoes, plague, earthquake, locusts next?
              already here: https://www.foxnews.com/science/coro...avaging-africa

Comment

Crazy!

The only thing know about locusts is that when I was a kid, there was nothing better to fish with, but you had to be quick and willing to tolerate the tobakky they spit on you! Well, that’s not the only thing actually...

Comment

We dug the fat larva out from under the rabbit pen. But that was cane pole fishing on a little creek. Brim and catfish aren't too picky

Comment

No, they are not. They can make a fisherperson feel pretty good when they don’t deserve it.

Comment

its the end of the world as we know it
                      "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Everyone is going to be afflicted with boils next if they survive the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                          Everyone is going to be afflicted with boils next if they survive the virus.
                          It's times like these the REAL entrepreneurs emerge -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J57VXGECfTU

Comment

Perfect time to create a fart stopper

Comment

Working...
                            X