hint from F ???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my Chase Rules is this one:

1) Any information Forrest gives to an individual searcher is between Forrest and that searcher. It is none of my business and I don't want to know anything about it. I can find plenty of rabbit holes on my own without any "personal help" from Forrest. -Not a dig on Forrest, but no thanks for any "personal favors."

If I can't figure out the poem and find the chest on my own without any additional help or "crutches" then I'd rather not find it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

Thanks Zap. Then based on what you and a couple others have said, it appears there could be at least one hint in this. I've never seen this before so maybe it wasn't available to the general public. I'm still wondering why cowlazars waited until now to post it.
      Hi RG: since it was sent privately to Stephanie, there was no guarantee she would share it with the general public. Forrest might have ~guessed~ she would based on his reading of her, but it was not assured. So I'd say there is no chance there's a helpful hint there. Still, Forrest went to some effort to concoct that particular conundrum, so it's fun to try to reason out what he was up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

Thanks Zap. Then based on what you and a couple others have said, it appears there could be at least one hint in this. I've never seen this before so maybe it wasn't available to the general public. I'm still wondering why cowlazars waited until now to post it.
        Hint is a 4-letter word.

O.

Comment

Somewhere between those lines.

Comment

I posted it after talking in a LIVE show about hints from F. That is when I remembered it.

Why did I post it? For those who have never seen it before.

Make of it what you will....

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

"The greater part of knowledge is knowing those things not worthy of knowing."

Peace,

Orion
              That quote has bothered me for a long time. I think I now have a decent understanding of the meaning.
              Sadly, this is what it means to me: Most of what is known is not worth being known.
              Many (if not most) facts are pretty trivial and not very useful . . . like how much Abe Lincoln weighed when he was born.
              Conversely, important lessons or bits of knowledge, which are tools we can benefit by using, comprise only a small fraction of knowledge.
              Maybe some facts are trivial now but will be useful later. Like the future phone number of the grand-daughter of Miley Cyrus. There's a number y'all can go 'round and 'round with until the lowers (cows, for all the heathens out here) come home.
              Last edited by Old Pilot; 04-26-2020, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Hint is a 4-letter word.

O.
                So is Joan. And Baez.

Comment

Working...
                X